Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off... Help? (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off... Help?
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like there is a diabolical plot on 3 sites against him.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have had a similar experience with the same guy, last year I went way out to sac to buy a complete dry nitrous kit that he verified several times would work on a 2003 gt, I went out there and picked it up, when I got home, I realized after looking at the kit for a while that the bottle was not currently certified (off by several years), and there was no way that it would work for a new modular engined mustang. The kit was very incomplete and was pretty much thrown away due to a stuck solenoid and other broken parts. Part of it was my fault, by paying for that, but at the time I didn't know enough to tell if it was right within the five minutes that I was there. Kinda of a shady thing to do to a new member at the time.
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
I have had a similar experience with the same guy, last year I went way out to sac to buy a complete dry nitrous kit that he verified several times would work on a 2003 gt, I went out there and picked it up, when I got home, I realized after looking at the kit for a while that the bottle was not currently certified (off by several years), and there was no way that it would work for a new modular engined mustang. The kit was very incomplete and was pretty much thrown away due to a stuck solenoid and other broken parts. Part of it was my fault, by paying for that, but at the time I didn't know enough to tell if it was right within the five minutes that I was there. Kinda of a shady thing to do to a new member at the time.

you never bought anything from me pal
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Hey DawsSVT, i told u that all the "BOTI HATERS" would be chiming in...& HIDNN.O.S, although Josh is my freind, Im not sticking up for Josh this time, but u might wanna chill out with the "FUCK EVERYONE", u might say that to the wrong person....

You're buddy is a real good guy. Says a lot when you stand by as his friend in all these posts.

I stand by me previous post.

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

your outside your fucking head BRO!!

you should really curb what you say on a public forum about other pepole that you dont know or know nothing about. So now your callin out EPIK?? so what about me??? cuz i associate with BOTIH8R...you gonna start talkin about my character...how about FUCK YOU!! keep your old ugly fuckin mouth shut man...for real im tired of readin your bullshit posts....im hella over it.

[Big Grin]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
quote:
quote:
Hey DawsSVT, i told u that all the "BOTI HATERS" would be chiming in...& HIDNN.O.S, although Josh is my freind, Im not sticking up for Josh this time, but u might wanna chill out with the "FUCK EVERYONE", u might say that to the wrong person....

You're buddy is a real good guy. Says a lot when you stand by as his friend in all these posts.

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

you should really curb what you say on a public forum about other pepole that you dont know or know nothing about. So now your callin out EPIK?? so what about me??? cuz i associate with BOTIH8R...you gonna start talkin about my character...how about FUCK YOU!! keep your old ugly fuckin mouth shut man...for real im tired of readin your bullshit posts....im hella over it.

[Big Grin]

If you stand behind ripping people off, FUCK YOU TO!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

[Big Grin]

Who said I was condoning his actions??

Not me!! Oh....you must have just been being a drama queen and pullin shit outta ur super bloody vagina hole and throwin it up here as facts....as usual.

Keep it commin bud!! I've got a blackberry, we can do this allll day!!

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

[Big Grin]

Not me!! Oh....you must have just been being a drama queen and pullin shit outta ur super bloody vagina hole and throwin it up here as facts....as usual.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
based on this dude's track record of multiple ppl claiming theyve been scammed by him, who would u believe at this point? only ppl backing him up are his friends while the rest of us dont dismiss the truth and see the obvious.

more than one person has come forward w/ details across several boards yet this person continues to post as if nothing has happened. shit..he still hasnt resolved the issue w/ the mach 1 grill and the owner of this site has even offered to help fix things. u think ppl have a lot of time to make false claims of ppl scamming?

we'll make time to point out a scammer anyday!

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

[Big Grin]

LOL... to an extent I agree. Hell if my buddy was ripping people off id stfu, and stay out of it so my name doesnt get dragged through the mud.

Good luck on getting your funds back Dawssvt.

Chris [patriot]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

[Big Grin]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
so i guess this guy is in the buisness of claiming he gets ripped off on blower purchases.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442761

im confused now. that is a bit strange, but this is not the first shit happens with u either, so........

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

and as far as EPIK goes. who has he ever burned?? who have i burned??

huh??..........whaats that donald??....

NO ONE!!!!!

keep our names outta your mouth.

oh...

your moms calling you!! she wants you to finish her heater core install!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
so i guess this guy is in the buisness of claiming he gets ripped off on blower purchases.

W [Eek!] W never expected that!
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

HAHAH, thats some funny stuff!

[ December 19, 2007, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: 89FoxLX ]

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ December 19, 2007, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Thirteen Twenty ]

Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

That is kinda weird........looks like he got taken for a ride, twice????

hrrmmmmmm

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

hrrmmmmmm

I agree but strange or not there's enough complaints against him, I'm not going to be buying anything from him.
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
quote:
quote:

hrrmmmmmm

I agree but strange or not there's enough complaints against him, I'm not going to be buying anything from him.
Yeah I won't buy shit from this guy..but that is very weird.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not totally sure how other peoples character got involved in it. But I am now convinced I wont be buying from him. But as far as saying other people are just like him because they hang with him or claim his friendship? Thats pretty gay IMO. I have hung around with some less than desirable folks but that don't make me one of them. I am sure everyone has the ability to be their own man.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am sure everyone has the ability to be their own man.

You giving out to much credit Nate! hahahahaha
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am not totally sure how other peoples character got involved in it. But I am now convinced I wont be buying from him. But as far as saying other people are just like him because they hang with him or claim his friendship? Thats pretty gay IMO. I have hung around with some less than desirable folks but that don't make me one of them. I am sure everyone has the ability to be their own man.

There is a saying, tho I can't say whether or not I agree with it. It goes something like this:

"If you roll in shit long enough, you are eventually going to smell like it"

--------------------

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Troll Hunters

Troll hunters is a website that has helped tons of people on the tech boards resolve their issues with scammers or trolls. I would also suggest to contact the local police of Rancho Cordova to get the ball rolling.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

There is a saying, tho I can't say whether or not I agree with it. It goes something like this:

"If you roll in shit long enough, you are eventually going to smell like it"

yup and "Birds of a feather flock together"...And they hold water for the most part. But being a friend and a accomplice is a bit diff. I have a friend till this day is huge in the game. And I would trust him with my life and family and consider him my best friend. But me being my own man, know that to be his friend I dont have to be slangin and bangin. We respect each other that way.

Anyway, I wouldnt lump Epik in there with him as he has done nothing to warrant that. But I dont want to get flamed just saying, let it be about homie who wronged folks. Not his friends, moms, pops or his Aunts cousins Uncle that married the next door neighbor.

gspeedaddict
¯
Member # 6537

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for gspeedaddict  Ford pictures for gspeedaddict    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats the best way to do a 5 lug swap?

--------------------
89gt
05 srt-4

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow! Cmon BOB!!??

[Big Grin]

your always so quick to talk shit, and when someone calls you out you just hide like the little bitch yuo are, I think you should just mind your own business before you get your ass hand it to you.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com