Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off... Help? (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off... Help?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by gspeedaddict:
Whats the best way to do a 5 lug swap?

Not posting in this thread [patriot]
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Troll Hunters

Troll hunters is a website that has helped tons of people on the tech boards resolve their issues with scammers or trolls. I would also suggest to contact the local police of Rancho Cordova to get the ball rolling.

2nd time I've seen a comment like this and I'm pretty sure ( from experience ) the police are going to tell you to go fk yourself, (prolly in a nicer way though)
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Fuck this guy and FUCK EVERYONE WHO BITCHED WHEN I SAID HIS $30 DOLLAR DEAL WAS BULLSHIT/A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME

I stand behind this post 100%

Does this imply Epic or 7kwhatever is the same? If you think so, I think it's your guilty consience causing that.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawssvt  Ford pictures for dawssvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] wow.this guy got his stuff almost 3 months ago and now hes gonna come here and say this.if you were unhappy with your purchase than call me.you do have my #.you havent called me one time.you have my email but havent emailed me either.if you have a problem about something take it up with me.i dont know what the hell you have going on but its not gonna work bro.theres a reason paypal denied your claim.you wait till months after you get the merch and then file a dispute.youre the one thats up to something bud.why dont you call me next time or shoot me an email

if you want your money send my parts back

To start off, I never received anything from you. I barely got all that information about you last night from a board member on SVTPerformance. Before I got that information, the only way I could contact you was through Private Messaging on SVTPerformance and through the paypal email you gave me. I tried reaching you through both of those, but never a single response.

I would appreciate it if you would just stand up and be a man about this. I'm not here to rip anyone off, I just want things to be fair. I paid you $566 and got nothing in return.

Here is another thread on Mach 1 Registry where a guy did not receive what he bought from you...

http://mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72301

I am going to erase your address and phone number form the original post. You need to make this right.

Posts: 14 | From: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
gspeedaddict
¯
Member # 6537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gspeedaddict  Ford pictures for gspeedaddict    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by gspeedaddict:
Whats the best way to do a 5 lug swap?

Not posting in this thread [patriot]
jokin,haha.

--------------------
89gt
05 srt-4

dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawssvt  Ford pictures for dawssvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
so i guess this guy is in the buisness of claiming he gets ripped off on blower purchases.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442761

im confused now. that is a bit strange, but this is not the first shit happens with u either, so........
Well, this isn't the only occasion where I have been ripped off in the past few months. That is one of the reasons I am trying to get my money back here. I am out around $1,600 in total. I guess I just ran into some bad apples lately. I do a ton of business on SVTPerformance and I have never had trouble. I guess I started to trust people too much [Roll Eyes]

The guy that ripped me off in that thread did get banned from SVTPerformance, by the way.

[ December 19, 2007, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: dawssvt ]

dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Troll Hunters

Troll hunters is a website that has helped tons of people on the tech boards resolve their issues with scammers or trolls. I would also suggest to contact the local police of Rancho Cordova to get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the info, man.
dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

Maybe you could provide me with some tracking information if you shipped it, Josh?

I don't care if it's taken you forever to ship the stuff and you still have it, just ship it or return my money.

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dawssvt:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
[qb] so i guess this guy is in the buisness of claiming he gets ripped off on blower purchases.

Well, this isn't the only occasion where I have been ripped off in the past few months. That is one of the reasons I am trying to get my money back here. I am out around $1,600 in total. I guess I just ran into some bad apples lately. I do a ton of business on SVTPerformance and I have never had trouble. I guess I started to trust people too much [Roll Eyes]

I got a complete 07 cobra drivetrain I'll sell ya, Just send $2000.00 in small unmarked bills to....... [Big Grin]

Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol [Razz]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Fuck this guy and FUCK EVERYONE WHO BITCHED WHEN I SAID HIS $30 DOLLAR DEAL WAS BULLSHIT/A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME

I stand behind this post 100%

Does this imply Epic or 7kwhatever is the same? If you think so, I think it's your guilty consience causing that.

Guilty conscience?? What am I guilty of, being honest....I never did anyone dirty in my life, & everyone who knows me will tell u the same...Listen BOB, U dont know me so KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH....And if for some reason u wanna speak on me, spell my name right next time sucka!!!!! & OH YEAH...........

FUCK U TOO!!!!!

[ December 19, 2007, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is this thread sounding like a 2pac album? [Confused]

dawssvt-- Please make a new thread stating your grievances because this one has to be moved to the street racing section with the rest of the drama posts.

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com