Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Soooooo, Stang Up Is Now Private (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soooooo, Stang Up Is Now Private
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangupfam:
well Im glad that you won. but Im not in the blue stang...silver 2001 GT and the week before we won the hole thing red 2006 GT.. I dont care when people call us hyphy some of our cars are like that and we know that you redneck mamma's boys dont like it we get it. but thats the one thing you keep talking about. so as you watch the video clip its all camaro's. Yes we did put on the run to great america but we had nothing to do with the sideshow's. Even with the video showing that you guys still try and put it on us... how fucking lame. stang up fam has NO camaro's.......

first lets do this. be adult i didn't call any 1 names. but you seem to want to trash talk me and call me names? 2nd i didn't say it was your stang it was the blue 1 with a guy about 30-35 sandy blonde hair was driveing, the same one you have posted on here doing donuts behind a building. 3rd how do you win the whole thing? every lane has a winner. how do you win the whole thing? its wednesday. 4th on one of the links on here to your myspace site i seen abunch of your stangs doing burnouts with there doors open and some of the people hanging out. thats hyphy shit right there. o wait i can't get on that link now cause it private. 5th "I told you if you want to run your mouth then come to the track and run your car. But like always you people are all talk." this is your quote. this is mine. "now if you like i can bring my stang and we can throw a lil cash on it and see who is all talk." [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
well Im glad that you won. but Im not in the blue stang...silver 2001 GT and the week before we won the hole thing red 2006 GT.. I dont care when people call us hyphy some of our cars are like that and we know that you redneck mamma's boys dont like it we get it. but thats the one thing you keep talking about. so as you watch the video clip its all camaro's. Yes we did put on the run to great america but we had nothing to do with the sideshow's. Even with the video showing that you guys still try and put it on us... how fucking lame. stang up fam has NO camaro's.......

first lets do this. be adult i didn't call any 1 names. but you seem to want to trash talk me and call me names? 2nd i didn't say it was your stang it was the blue 1 with a guy about 30-35 sandy blonde hair was driveing, the same one you have posted on here doing donuts behind a building. 3rd how do you win the whole thing? every lane has a winner. how do you win the whole thing? its wednesday. 4th on one of the links on here to your myspace site i seen abunch of your stangs doing burnouts with there doors open and some of the people hanging out. thats hyphy shit right there. o wait i can't get on that link now cause it private. 5th "I told you if you want to run your mouth then come to the track and run your car. But like always you people are all talk." this is your quote. this is mine. "now if you like i can bring my stang and we can throw a lil cash on it and see who is all talk." [patriot]
I wanna race too. When does track open up again? I should have roll cage and helmet by then. PM me the wager.

I know I shouldn't bring this up, but you guys are so comedy. Now, judging by my car. What kind of personality do I have?

-

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
quote:
quote:

I wanna race too. When does track open up again? I should have roll cage and helmet by then. PM me the wager.

I know I shouldn't bring this up, but you guys are so comedy. Now, judging by my car. What kind of personality do I have?

-

lol open up again? it's not closed! we will have are nova there tomorrow for the tnt. trying a new carb. and if every stang up car wants to chim in on a money race maybe we can set up a wolfpack vs. stang fam. lol there is only 6 of us but i'm thinking that are fastest car will walk all your rides and the other rides will beat 95% of your rides. are shit ain't fast but it's fast a nuff. i'll hit my bitches up and maybe we can take this to a pm convo!... now back to your silver 2001 watch this vid and notice the silver 2001 with the stang up sticker in his window! lol http://current.com/items/86378771_sideshow_stunt_shuts_down_interstate_880
now mr. 2001 not to be a ass and call you out. but watch this vid. about 3/4 of the way threw watch your silver 2001 with your stang fam sticker roll out there the smoke! haha fuck i'm a asshole now. sorry about call someone out but hey shit happens. now if this is not your 2001 silver gt my bad. but it is a silver gt with a stang up sticker on it. shit even if your not smoking the tires ( can't see at that point to much smoke) your the first row holding up traffic.! so that would make you as big of a dick head as the rest of the people. even if your not smoking them up!

ps. haha over look any misspellings or grammer i'm a redneck mama's boy.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
so as you watch the video clip its all camaro's. Yes we did put on the run to great america but we had nothing to do with the sideshow's. Even with the video showing that you guys still try and put it on us... how fucking lame. stang up fam has NO camaro's.......

well sorry to chime in but there are a lot of mustangs i see on the video, a coupe starting off. not to bust Stang Up Fam out but i know someone in your club and Stang Up did have something to do with this and this is not the first time u guys have shut down a freeway [Wink]

[ November 03, 2007, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: 1FAST89GT ]

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hidin nos leave it alone what the fuck are you the CA fords police man. You started a post just for this wow grow up dog. Worry about your self not others [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] and youll be fine.

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
norcalstangupfam
¯
Member # 7953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangupfam  Ford pictures for norcalstangupfam  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to say but thats not my silver stang in the video. And I thought the wed night bracket races were done on the 31 of oct. If not then I'll be back out. there were other mustang clubs out there not just stang up. Hey Im a mustang lover and this hole thing is hella dumb.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is this thread still going????

[ November 03, 2007, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Whay is this thread still going????

bcuz dis is how we do in da bay [Big Grin] ... its entertaining for the people that are board [Big Grin] ...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:

bcuz dis is how we do in da bay [Big Grin] ... its entertaining for the people that are board [Big Grin] ...
common fact. people love drama.....it entertains them and this thread, as far as stang up's name being brought into things at every turn its beginning to become redundant and basically a male soap opera. Now im the president of stang up fam and i personally started this club for nothing but positive reasons...and it was not to start sideshows,shut down highways or street race. Im not racist nor do i sterotype which is why the club has not only both genders but all ethnic backgrounds as well. Contrary to what this site thinks of stang up the image weve been pegg'd with is not us at all. And as for being labeled hyphy by you guys? it doesnt matter to me not one bit i dont seek cafords approval. We have mothers in our club, fathers who bring there kids along to our meetings and gatherings, we have members in there 40's hanging out with members 17yrs of age...weve done community service more then a few times,i created stang up for that reason alone...it keeps yougsters from attending sideshows, or being harrased by the police for no reason at all. you will never and i repeat never see a stang from our club on the streets of oak, or san fran at a sideshow @ 3 in the morning..I PERSONALLY tell them at meetings to stray away because ive been there and ive done that in my early twenties. Now back to what the clip DOESNT show...yes it was our event cruise...NO i didnt plan for them to stop the highway...and theres a brief moment in one clip where i was speaking to the camera and came to a sudden holt and almost got rear ended by the viper...i was about5 cars from the front and locked in on all sides and i was pissed as i dont know what. i personally yelled at not only my club but whoevers car was around me not moving to get the fuck on and keep pushing. i was fearful for not only myself but for everyone attending that wasnt apart of that. and i believe it prob would have lasted longer had i not put my foot down honked the hell out my horn and demanded that they move. But clips dont show that, i cant controll the actions of over 80 drivers nor do i intend to. But as far as donuts...yes i do them from time to time...and if my crew and i are and we film it....it will be done in a non residential area in an enclosed lot where nobodys at harm but ourselves. unlike street racing or highway racing wich statistically takes more lives in one year then doing a donut ever will yet i see a section on this site dedicated to "street racing" So with that said...i dont speak much on this site anymore but when i do its going to be honest and from the heart because thats the type of person i am. If you guys get the chance to meet me please speak youll find that im nothing like what you imagined and respectful beyond imagination. I just wish i was able to see more respectful personalities on this site.

Gerald

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to add that regardless of Stangup Fam's perceived online image, they were all extremely courteous and polite at our annual car show and we look forward to having them back at our future car shows.
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:

common fact. people love drama.....it entertains them and this thread, as far as stang up's name being brought into things at every turn its beginning to become redundant and basically a male soap opera. Now im the president of stang up fam and i personally started this club for nothing but positive reasons...and it was not to start sideshows,shut down highways or street race. Im not racist nor do i sterotype which is why the club has not only both genders but all ethnic backgrounds as well. Contrary to what this site thinks of stang up the image weve been pegg'd with is not us at all. And as for being labeled hyphy by you guys? it doesnt matter to me not one bit i dont seek cafords approval. We have mothers in our club, fathers who bring there kids along to our meetings and gatherings, we have members in there 40's hanging out with members 17yrs of age...weve done community service more then a few times,i created stang up for that reason alone...it keeps yougsters from attending sideshows, or being harrased by the police for no reason at all. you will never and i repeat never see a stang from our club on the streets of oak, or san fran at a sideshow @ 3 in the morning..I PERSONALLY tell them at meetings to stray away because ive been there and ive done that in my early twenties. Now back to what the clip DOESNT show...yes it was our event cruise...NO i didnt plan for them to stop the highway...and theres a brief moment in one clip where i was speaking to the camera and came to a sudden holt and almost got rear ended by the viper...i was about5 cars from the front and locked in on all sides and i was pissed as i dont know what. i personally yelled at not only my club but whoevers car was around me not moving to get the fuck on and keep pushing. i was fearful for not only myself but for everyone attending that wasnt apart of that. and i believe it prob would have lasted longer had i not put my foot down honked the hell out my horn and demanded that they move. But clips dont show that, i cant controll the actions of over 80 drivers nor do i intend to. But as far as donuts...yes i do them from time to time...and if my crew and i are and we film it....it will be done in a non residential area in an enclosed lot where nobodys at harm but ourselves. unlike street racing or highway racing wich statistically takes more lives in one year then doing a donut ever will yet i see a section on this site dedicated to "street racing" So with that said...i dont speak much on this site anymore but when i do its going to be honest and from the heart because thats the type of person i am. If you guys get the chance to meet me please speak youll find that im nothing like what you imagined and respectful beyond imagination. I just wish i was able to see more respectful personalities on this site.

Gerald

next time i see you at the track i'll walk up and say hi. and if you or your crew wants to flip some shities in a parking lot power to you. i'm not hating on that but at the same time. you guys said there wasn't a stang fam car in the vid .. i just pointed out yeah there was. as for the hyphy shit on 880 if you know what guys where doing it you might not want to invite them back for another ride. or hmm i don't know maybe not add the vid of hyphy shit on your site. that makes it look like your condoning it. as for every one hating.. lol welcome to the world! go back a few pages or in other posts when people are always hating on people with bullits.( i.e.) i roll on them. [burnout]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you guys said there wasn't a stang fam car in the vid .. i just pointed out yeah there was.

They'll side step that one though [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL!!!! Isn't "grammer" a be a redneck's grandma??? Why you gotta bring her into this shit!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I don't understand is why you foos keep bringing up illegal things like street racing and comparing it to this shit on the freeway. Why don't you dorks stick to the topic we aren't talking about street racing we are talking about blocking traffic on the freeway and swinging donuts. That's it nothing more nothing less. Hell next thing ya know you schmucks are going to compare armed robbery to it. Stick to the topic dorks!!!

I'm sure glad I don't own a pos MustSwang. If this is the new movement that Moostang owners are going to be associated with then I feel sorry for a lot of you peeps.

So, StangUp, since this happened on your cruise are the Maro Boyz and Velocity Stangs kicked out of your circle? Or are they still welcomed and invited to kick it with you foos? Just wondering how true your feelings are about this shit.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think that people should cut stangupfam a little slack based off of what alot of other people have already mention and that is the fact that we all do illegal things one of the main ones that this site seems to condone being "street racing". and its true that waaaay more people die from racing and trying to perform high speed menuevers on the freeway than people performing "donuts". i think that alot of people are kinda pulling a race card and magnifying the situation based on the fact that they just dont like stang up fams vehicles appearances. dont get me wrong im not sayin that what happend on 880 was good. but we dont need to go about trying to convince the world that stang up fam was behind the whole thing. i am a reputable person from east oakland and i too love doing donuts and i love putting my welds on and going to the track. jeff gordon and mario andretti love donuts too and everyone else that does them when they win races. we all need to learn how to accpet each others taste and personalities. im new to this site and this is my first post. i had to put in my 2 cents. i was at the show today in dublin with the orange ss if anybody wondered.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
i think that people should cut stangupfam a little slack based off of what alot of other people have already mention and that is the fact that we all do illegal things one of the main ones that this site seems to condone being "street racing". and its true that waaaay more people die from racing and trying to perform high speed menuevers on the freeway than people performing "donuts". i think that alot of people are kinda pulling a race card and magnifying the situation based on the fact that they just dont like stang up fams vehicles appearances. dont get me wrong im not sayin that what happend on 880 was good. but we dont need to go about trying to convince the world that stang up fam was behind the whole thing. i am a reputable person from east oakland and i too love doing donuts and i love putting my welds on and going to the track. jeff gordon and mario andretti love donuts too and everyone else that does them when they win races. we all need to learn how to accpet each others taste and personalities. im new to this site and this is my first post. i had to put in my 2 cents. i was at the show today in dublin with the orange ss if anybody wondered.
 -
 -
 -

I heard that Camaro was slow [Wink]
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
 -
 -
 -

I heard that Camaro was slow [Wink]
whats up mr norcal ls1. im damn near tempted to quote you from the norcal thread.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
lwrs10
¯
Member # 7820

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lwrs10  Ford pictures for lwrs10    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I saw the video and didnt see one member of stang up fam doing anything....You guys think we are all show and no go. But when I invited everyone out to the sac race way the last 2 weeks no one came. I told you what kinda car I had but noe one came up to me and said hey I saw your post on cafords. I told you if you want to run your mouth then come to the track and run your car. But like always you people are all talk. and yes I did run a 13.797 @ 100.108mph. So maybe next year when the track is up and running again you will come out and run your so called mustangs. And like I said before we cant help what people do with there cars if soemone wants to do sideshows on the freeway we cant stop them from doing it. You will not see 1 member of stang up in the video. its so funny that you guys post the 2 pictures of the stangs with big rims. hey jackass we have 50 plus members. Take a look at there stangs.....

ok mr imma run my mouth at people that run there mouth cause i can run my mouth.....ill be at sac speedway on saturday....ill line up with ya....with my daily driver..and see who whoops whos ass.....in the 1320 of course...

[ November 07, 2007, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: lwrs10 ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra....Not stock
1990 Hatch...DD
1979 Indy Pace car...F/S

Posts: 102 | From: Marysville | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
Hidin nos leave it alone what the fuck are you the CA fords police man. You started a post just for this wow grow up dog. Worry about your self not others [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] and youll be fine.

you have to use the hidnos smiley... [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lwrs10:
quote:
I saw the video and didnt see one member of stang up fam doing anything....You guys think we are all show and no go. But when I invited everyone out to the sac race way the last 2 weeks no one came. I told you what kinda car I had but noe one came up to me and said hey I saw your post on cafords. I told you if you want to run your mouth then come to the track and run your car. But like always you people are all talk. and yes I did run a 13.797 @ 100.108mph. So maybe next year when the track is up and running again you will come out and run your so called mustangs. And like I said before we cant help what people do with there cars if soemone wants to do sideshows on the freeway we cant stop them from doing it. You will not see 1 member of stang up in the video. its so funny that you guys post the 2 pictures of the stangs with big rims. hey jackass we have 50 plus members. Take a look at there stangs.....

ok mr imma run my mouth at people that run there mouth cause i can run my mouth.....ill be at sac speedway on saturday....ill line up with ya....with my daily driver..and see who whoops whos ass.....in the 1320 of course...
I'll be out there on Saturday too -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
So, the movie was removed and their Myspace is now private!

[Whoo Whooooo!]

STANG UP FAM MYSPACE IS STILL PRIVATE. BUT YOU CAN REQUEST US A FRIEND AND VIEW THE PAGE.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/STANGUPFAM

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
So, the movie was removed and their Myspace is now private!

[Whoo Whooooo!]

STANG UP FAM MYSPACE IS STILL PRIVATE. BUT YOU CAN REQUEST US A FRIEND AND VIEW THE PAGE.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/STANGUPFAM

No thank you

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

bummer no stang up fam tonight at sac.
but my 2002 interpid went a blistering 16.795et and a crazy 84.224 mph! [burnout] cuz thats how we do it in the 209! [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

LOL!!!! Isn't "grammer" a be a redneck's grandma??? Why you gotta bring her into this shit!
man don't hate on my grammer. she was nice anuff to take her teeth out. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
bummer no stang up fam tonight at sac.
but my 2002 interpid went a blistering 16.795et and a crazy 84.224 mph! [burnout] cuz thats how we do it in the 209! [Big Grin]

Bring it back on Saturday and i'll race you with my scraper lexus - I think it runs in the 16s too Or my girls 3 Series Bmw.. Just for fun [Wink] We'll show these fools that we run our cars dall day!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com