Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Soooooo, Stang Up Is Now Private (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soooooo, Stang Up Is Now Private
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you hear that? Straight up illegal tomfoolery
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THESE GUYS ARE FUCKED!!!
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
whooooa they just did a lil thing on NBC channel 11!

They say the CHP already have the video and are looking for them!

[Eek!] [Eek!]

http://video.nbc11.com/player/?id=177434

http://www.nbc11.com/news/14491170/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

[Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya that's not cool at all I like kickin it in the boonies with the drifters and swing a couple donuts and line it up every once in a while but would never bust myself out and post the video
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
whooooa they just did a lil thing on NBC channel 11!

They say the CHP already have the video and are looking for them!

[Eek!] [Eek!]

http://www.nbc11.com/news/14491170/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

[Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [worship]
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i see that green camaro with the fugly hood at my store almost everyday.. lol.. man i hope these guys get what they deserve.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well these bright lads wanted to publicize how cool they were and fuck the haters and all that . . .congrats you all hit the big time on the evening news.
Funny how they bragged about it and now they act like they had nothing to do with it. Why don't they just tell the news and police they're haters too and to fuck off?
Thought so.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA +1 I posted a comment on that video, some kid replied, "Fuck the haters, you dont want to see this block. You would get your faced stomped in" or something along those lines haha stupid ass
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow just shows you how intelligent people are. i already seen this coming right when they posted their shit on public forums. this will be on worlds stupidest criminals so keep an eye out on spike tv. true fukn idiots at their finest. you get what you ask for and honestly its kinda amusing to me. O-dog in menace to society bragging about his crime showing his tape haha lmao...."What you say about my mama?"

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
ya'll enviteded. Even the grammar teacher. lol

-

A message from the V.P.
Stang Up has V6's on 24's and 22's in its club. It's a V6, what else do you want to do with it. Might as well shine it up and win a few car shows.
 -
 -

I rest my case. In Websters under the word "tool" it should show any of these idiot's piles of shit.

Originally quoted by Cheech:

"Hey nice car Holmes....you better get it back to the circus before they find out it's missing!"

Oh and by the way what the fuck is "enviteded"? Is that like the Ebonics form of invited? Please enlighten us partna cause we don't want you and your posse to come do a 187 in our ass.

[ November 02, 2007, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
[Confused] It is hypocritical because CAFORDS has a complete street-racing forum. As 91 5.0 5spd said, it is all illegal whether it is on some side road in the boonies or in the middle of a major city. Honestly, how many of you can say you have never raced on the street, done a burn out, did a donut, or driven when you probably should not have? Sure, maybe it was just light to light, in a parking lot, or just a couple of beers, but it still endangers the innocent mom taking her daughter to the soccer game. We all need to be more accountable for actions. If CAFORDS banned everyone that endangered the lives of the innocent or takes place in illegal activity, we would not have a site. I do not condone the activity and think this is the last place for it. However, it seems to me that some people are being prejudice of a group that has their own taste and style. When it is a Cobra or badass fox racing, doing donuts, or burning out people kiss ass. Bottom line is that stupid ass shit should not be on this board from any member. A mod needs to lock this thread as well as the others involving STANG UP. If you do not like them or there people do not attend there events or communicate with there group. Stupid people with nothing better do are starting drama.

[BS flag]

Have you looked at the street racing section here? It's for the trash of the site to "have at it."

yes its the trash can of the board to help minimize dramma ramma in the sections where people actually have something worth talking about. [Big Grin]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with 91 5speed and rgtrahn - sometimes the members on this board can be incredibly hypocritical on a daily basis. The very asses in this thread bumping their gums of how stupid this is and hyphy this and that . Are the very same asses that were like "wow did you see that terminator walk all ovr that ls1?", failing to mention the dipshits were on a freeway with traffic. Not one of you said wow thats stupid (well a few did). But I could pick a few cats from this thread that didnt. But you know why? Because the cars involved were your cup of tea. Bullitts, FR's supercharged.... And for some reason those cars arent associated with the hyphy movement. Then you wonder why people play the race card. Makes you wonder how the card even got in the deck in the first place. (not that I am playing it, just saying)

Now to this stupid shit. Yea Roy I hate to admit it. But it seems you have put your foot in your mouth on this on. I hope you guys have some good lawyer money set aside. I can imagine that at best you will be "persons of interest". You made yourself look more guilty by removing your myspace and what have you. I think it is more than a coincidence involved here. And if your members did have something to do with or participated. You should eject them from your club.

edit -
I found this funny from the news report
quote:

"When contacted by NBC 11, members of the group confirmed they had shot and posted the clip, then swerved and said it had been mailed to them."

[ November 02, 2007, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you are referring to me as one of the asses. I have never posted a video nor commented on a video of street racing. I do not street race nor have I ever street raced. I waited to comment on this till yesterday cause the v.p. kept on posting that his group had nothing to do with it but everything else contradicted his statements. None of my feelings of them being idiots have anything to do with race.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol....actually no I wasn't referring to you, as one of the asses. But if you did comment (saying it was cool) on that one vid posted a while back of the vette and cobra racing on the freeway with several cars around. Then yes you would be considered one of the hypocritical asses I was referring to.

The hypocrisy here is laughable at times. But it is the internet [worship]

Oh and agree with you on StangUp's image/involvement BTW. Just amazed at how things get jumped on once hyphy is mentioned. Then all of sudden all of Oakland is condemned

[ November 02, 2007, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well thanks to the stangup fam, velocity stangs, and maro boys everyone with a high performance car is now going to get even more heat from cops. well done guys

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
well thanks to the stangup fam, velocity stangs, and maro boys everyone with a high performance car is now going to get even more heat from cops. well done guys

I think this won't effect the majority of us as much as people think it will. A lot of the cars on this board are done very cleanly with stock looking cosmetics. Those that do have major body modifications or show quality rims are done tastefully. (By tasteful I mean it follows the factory lines and it looks like it rolled off the dealership that way) Those with major engine modifications tend not to show off their power on the streets and mostly likely drive like grandmas on the road with an occasional mash when nobody is around.

My point is that I doubt a clean 500hp+ cobra on ccws with a nice mellow exhaust and an aggressive stance would get the same unwanted attention as the same vehicle on 22's and candy paint. I hate to generalize and stereotype but those two cars belong to two different personalities.

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I think if the CHP doesn't have a copy of that video they should.... maybe make some people think about their actions next time if they end up loosing a car or a few months in jail. I'm all in for banning the entire bunch!

I'm sure they do...

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
norcalstangupfam
¯
Member # 7953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangupfam  Ford pictures for norcalstangupfam  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw the video and didnt see one member of stang up fam doing anything....You guys think we are all show and no go. But when I invited everyone out to the sac race way the last 2 weeks no one came. I told you what kinda car I had but noe one came up to me and said hey I saw your post on cafords. I told you if you want to run your mouth then come to the track and run your car. But like always you people are all talk. and yes I did run a 13.797 @ 100.108mph. So maybe next year when the track is up and running again you will come out and run your so called mustangs. And like I said before we cant help what people do with there cars if soemone wants to do sideshows on the freeway we cant stop them from doing it. You will not see 1 member of stang up in the video. its so funny that you guys post the 2 pictures of the stangs with big rims. hey jackass we have 50 plus members. Take a look at there stangs.....
norcalstangupfam
¯
Member # 7953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangupfam  Ford pictures for norcalstangupfam  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw the video and didnt see one member of stang up fam doing anything....You guys think we are all show and no go. But when I invited everyone out to the sac race way the last 2 weeks no one came. I told you what kinda car I had but noe one came up to me and said hey I saw your post on cafords. I told you if you want to run your mouth then come to the track and run your car. But like always you people are all talk. and yes I did run a 13.797 @ 100.108mph. So maybe next year when the track is up and running again you will come out and run your so called mustangs. And like I said before we cant help what people do with there cars if soemone wants to do sideshows on the freeway we cant stop them from doing it. You will not see 1 member of stang up in the video. its so funny that you guys post the 2 pictures of the stangs with big rims. hey jackass we have 50 plus members. Take a look at there stangs.....
norcalstangupfam
¯
Member # 7953

here is the link to the news about the sideshows as you can see stang up is nowhere to be seen or mentioned........

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was YOUR cruise, you'll be fucked.... Just wait [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We got it the first time, no need for a second post.

You all got caught with your pants down...and someone will end up getting spanked. Please do not come on a board with thousands of members starting drama. It's not worth it...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangupfam:

umm yeah i have seen the blue stang fam mustang at the track. as for the vid, even if you did see one you wouldn't claim it was yours. and it was your crew that post a shit load of pics of candy and 22's so don't hate when some one calls you hyphy. and for the record i do hate the candy and 22 look.. and so what if i roll on bullits. thats why you have choices in life cause every one has different taste! [patriot]

ps. i won the class your blue stang was in [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

norcalstangupfam
¯
Member # 7953

well Im glad that you won. but Im not in the blue stang...silver 2001 GT and the week before we won the hole thing red 2006 GT.. I dont care when people call us hyphy some of our cars are like that and we know that you redneck mamma's boys dont like it we get it. but thats the one thing you keep talking about. so as you watch the video clip its all camaro's. Yes we did put on the run to great america but we had nothing to do with the sideshow's. Even with the video showing that you guys still try and put it on us... how fucking lame. stang up fam has NO camaro's.......
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am curious about your club, how does one go about to just check the club out. PM me the info.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com