Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Soooooo, Stang Up Is Now Private (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soooooo, Stang Up Is Now Private
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So, the movie was removed and their Myspace is now private!

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Found another "Stang Up" Myspace account. They were COMPLETELY behind 880 being shut down. Watch their video posted

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=257309722

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!!! So much for not condoning this type of behavior. Hell they proudly display it on their website!!! How about a big FUCK YOU to all of them peeps!!!! Straight up ghetto shit.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so doughnuts on the free way = positive [Roll Eyes]

So when is the stang up drag strip event. [Razz]

[ November 01, 2007, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: CobraTerritory ]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This reminds me of one day about a year ago at
Sacramento Raceway. I am bolting up my slicks in the pits and notice a group of 6-7 middle eastern guys in LS1's on dubs started a full blown side show in the pits. I couldn't believe it.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a bunch of fucking idiots. The other post the guy is trying to act like his group had nothing to do with it and sidestep the truth. Its great he gave someone a kidney but they may have cost someone there life by shutting down the freeway. He can try and justify any way he wants but his group shut it down. Saying that crap happens on the cafords events is a joke. Somebody burning them off at a stoplight is much different than shutting down a major highway. Just one of the reasons I don't even drive the mustang anymore.

[ November 01, 2007, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Found another "Stang Up" Myspace account. They were COMPLETELY behind 880 being shut down. Watch their video posted

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=257309722

At the end of the video it says thanks to all the car clubs from velocity stangs. Either way i don"t condone what they did. I wonder if the people on this board would be so outspoken if a streetracing video was posted of say a Turbo mustang vs a Corvette. I kinda doubt it, A majority of the post would talk about how "sic" the cars were and what mods do they have LOL! It's just as illegal and I am sure more people have died from streetracing than people spinning doughnuts. Once again I am not trying to stick up for them but alot of peole here do dumb shit also
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If i was a mod here . ban them all

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

At the end of the video it says thanks to all the car clubs from velocity stangs. Either way i don"t condone what they did. I wonder if the people on this board would be so outspoken if a streetracing video was posted of say a Turbo mustang vs a Corvette. I kinda doubt it, A majority of the post would talk about how "sic" the cars were and what mods do they have LOL! It's just as illegal and I am sure more people have died from streetracing than people spinning doughnuts. Once again I am not trying to stick up for them but alot of peole here do dumb shit also
If they want to do sideshows on back streets somewhere that is there business. Shutting down a major highway is a little different.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

If they want to do sideshows on back streets somewhere that is there business. Shutting down a major highway is a little different.
I have seen countless vids posted here that have two or more cars racing down the freeway at 120+mph and all anyway ever says is "thats badass" [Big Grin] either way you slice it both are illegal and dangerous
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

You're an idiot if you condone street racing or that shit. Plain and simple

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That may have been the dumbest thing ive ever seen...

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
You're an idiot if you condone street racing or that shit. Plain and simple

I agree. The point I was trying to make is that people are so quick to condemm sideshows for being dangerous and illegal but alot of folks here seem to accept, glorify and condone streetracing as if its ok to do or not as dangerous when in fact it is extremely dangerous
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] It is hypocritical because CAFORDS has a complete street-racing forum. As 91 5.0 5spd said, it is all illegal whether it is on some side road in the boonies or in the middle of a major city. Honestly, how many of you can say you have never raced on the street, done a burn out, did a donut, or driven when you probably should not have? Sure, maybe it was just light to light, in a parking lot, or just a couple of beers, but it still endangers the innocent mom taking her daughter to the soccer game. We all need to be more accountable for actions. If CAFORDS banned everyone that endangered the lives of the innocent or takes place in illegal activity, we would not have a site. I do not condone the activity and think this is the last place for it. However, it seems to me that some people are being prejudice of a group that has their own taste and style. When it is a Cobra or badass fox racing, doing donuts, or burning out people kiss ass. Bottom line is that stupid ass shit should not be on this board from any member. A mod needs to lock this thread as well as the others involving STANG UP. If you do not like them or there people do not attend there events or communicate with there group. Stupid people with nothing better do are starting drama.

[ November 02, 2007, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand why people say the thread should be locked. What for?

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]I agree. The point I was trying to make is that people are so quick to condemm sideshows for being dangerous and illegal but alot of folks here seem to accept, glorify and condone streetracing as if its ok to do or not as dangerous when in fact it is extremely dangerous [/QB][/QUOTE]

are you kidding me? You honestly do not see the difference between a sideshow in the middle of a busy freeway,compared to a two car race in the middle of the night? You are correct they both are illegal.

so using your logic shop lifting and armed bank robery are both stealing so what is the difference LOL

[ November 02, 2007, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
[Confused] It is hypocritical because CAFORDS has a complete street-racing forum. As 91 5.0 5spd said, it is all illegal whether it is on some side road in the boonies or in the middle of a major city. Honestly, how many of you can say you have never raced on the street, done a burn out, did a donut, or driven when you probably should not have? Sure, maybe it was just light to light, in a parking lot, or just a couple of beers, but it still endangers the innocent mom taking her daughter to the soccer game. We all need to be more accountable for actions. If CAFORDS banned everyone that endangered the lives of the innocent or takes place in illegal activity, we would not have a site. I do not condone the activity and think this is the last place for it. However, it seems to me that some people are being prejudice of a group that has their own taste and style. When it is a Cobra or badass fox racing, doing donuts, or burning out people kiss ass. Bottom line is that stupid ass shit should not be on this board from any member. A mod needs to lock this thread as well as the others involving STANG UP. If you do not like them or there people do not attend there events or communicate with there group. Stupid people with nothing better do are starting drama.

[BS flag]

Have you looked at the street racing section here? It's for the trash of the site to "have at it."

Point is, Stang up's president said they didn't condone or participate in that. IT'S ALL OVER THEIR HOMEPAGE. That's the point. If you can't figure that out, you might want to get back into the street racing section where you belong [Wink]

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think if the CHP doesn't have a copy of that video they should.... maybe make some people think about their actions next time if they end up loosing a car or a few months in jail. I'm all in for banning the entire bunch!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:

I agree. The point I was trying to make is that people are so quick to condemm sideshows for being dangerous and illegal but alot of folks here seem to accept, glorify and condone streetracing as if its ok to do or not as dangerous when in fact it is extremely dangerous [/QUOTE]

are you kidding me? You honestly do not see the difference between a sideshow in the middle of a busy freeway,compared to a two car race in the middle of the night? You are correct they both are illegal.

so using your logic shop lifting and armed bank robery are both stealing so what is the difference LOL [/QB][/QUOTE]

The difference is committing armed robbery can potentially kill someone and shoplifting can't smartguy [Wink] Sideshows can kill people and so can streetracing even more so.

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[BS flag]

Have you looked at the street racing section here? It's for the trash of the site to "have at it."

Point is, Stang up's president said they didn't condone or participate in that. IT'S ALL OVER THEIR HOMEPAGE. That's the point. If you can't figure that out, you might want to get back into the street racing section where you belong [Wink]

I just do not understand why people keep bringing them up. Let them fade and do what they do. Eventually, if they do continue this behavior they will kill someone or end up in jail. I bet the Stang Up Fam just loves this attention and publicity. The only thing this Thread is doing is serving as propaganda for them. I am sure that some of the members who see the video will be sure to be at there next meet now. Oh, and your insults mean nothing to me [Big Grin]

[ November 02, 2007, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
I just do not understand why people keep bringing them up. Let them fade and do what they do. Eventually, if they do continue this behavior they will kill someone or end up in jail. I bet the Stang Up Fam just loves this attention and publicity. The only thing this Thread is doing is serving as propaganda for them. I am sure that some of the members who see the video will be sure to be at there next meet now. Oh, and your insults mean nothing to me [Big Grin]

I agree with this entire post. You're probably correct.

--------------------

tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man all these thug wannabe mustang owners makes me want to stop using my mustang as a daily driver [Eek!] .
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I don't understand why people say the thread should be locked. What for?

[ November 02, 2007, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whooooa they just did a lil thing on NBC channel 11!

They say the CHP already have the video and are looking for them!

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
whooooa they just did a lil thing on NBC channel 11!

They say the CHP already have the video and are looking for them!

[Eek!] [Eek!]

http://video.nbc11.com/player/?id=177434

http://www.nbc11.com/news/14491170/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

[ November 02, 2007, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com