Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nor Cal stang up fam (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Nor Cal stang up fam
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP:
quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:
"race card" rofl it wasnt even like that.. i know everyone here watch tv, more killing goes on in oakland then any place around here

hey see you and velocity at the rideout on the 27th zack lol.
 -

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see you can put two and two, but how do you even know im with Vstang ? [Smile]

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see your going to try to make this the black white thing, like i have a prob with everyone ?

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
see thats the thing, not everyone is into performance. Like me for instance. If I have 5k to spend I would drop it all on paint, beat and interior. I just like my car to look and run good. I doubt I will ever see a track or race anyone. So that to me is ridiculous to put all that crap on until your car is a road hazard. Then complain about smog laws. It is just plain stupid. But I dont bag on folks that do. I just figure "hey thats what floats their boat". And go about my biz. But some folks tend to throw around opinions and I have no idea why that bothers me but it does. But like I said overall I just admire the thought and workmanship that goes into any custom ride. Just some things arent for me.

Not to sound all cheesy and shit, but bag on cl ads not members rides or their club rides. Unless they say "hey ya'll check out my ride what do you think?"

So do you have a v8 or a v6? If you have a v8 why did you spend more money on the v8?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I see you can put two and two, but how do you even know im with Vstang ? [Smile]

dude your president is my ex-girlfriend, she used to be apart of stang up fam. she actually just read your comments. so guess we didnt have to stop shooting black people in oakland because your already hanging out with us. velocity stangs and stang up fam is hosting this event genius. ohh and how do i know your apart of velocity stangs????? your profile has your email which i just pasted in myspace search and walah! your page!

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

dude your president is my ex-girlfriend, she used to be apart of stang up fam. she actually just read your comments. so guess we didnt have to stop shooting black people in oakland because your already hanging out with us. velocity stangs and stang up fam is hosting this event genius. ohh and how do i know your apart of velocity stangs????? your profile has your email which i just pasted in myspace search and walah! your page!
http://www.myspace.com/highriskkid

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ok, like i said just becuase ppl in oakland act fucking dumb sometimes, its a way of being looked at, i all rdy told you i could give a fuck

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was gonna stay out of this post but this is gettin way out of hand.... 1st of all Stang Up Fam, welcome to CAFORDS. I never actually met any of u cats, but I went on the Half Moon Bay cruise a while back & I was driving the Torch Red 03 Mach that led the stangs from Martinez to Pleasenton, & I also saw some of your members at the car show....Now like most of the people on here, Im not a fan of the big rim hype either, but I can see that not everyone in Stang Up Fam has 22's or 24's. But I can see that alot of your members take pride in their cars & have a love for Mustangs, & thats all that matters.....

I love puttin money into my stang to make it perform better like most of the people on this board, but I would rather have my car lookin good first & foremost...I have 2 stangs & neither of mine are anywhere near being the fastest on this board, but both of mine are clean & look nice.... I would rather have a 200hp car with shiny paint, nice wheels, & a good stance, than a 400hp car with slicks & skinnies & primer....But thats just me!!!! To each there own, RIGHT???

Anyway, to sum up my post, although some of Stang Up's rides arent my style, I like the way they roll since they are about diversity, positivity, & love for Stangs.....

BTW, Stang Up...That Nump Trump song u have on your"Stang Up Fam" Myspace page is off my homies "OminaBust" compilation....I produced a few of the tracks on that album....Good lookin on reppin the album!!!!!.........DJ EPIK!!!!

This pic is off one of your members page...this is my car...Good lookin!!!!
 -

[ October 20, 2007, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

HA! Good work on locating info on him [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
I was gonna stay out of this post but this is gettin way out of hand.... 1st of all Stang Up Fam, welcome to CAFORDS. I never actually met any of u cats, but I went on the Half Moon Bay cruise a while back & I was driving the Torch Red 03 Mach that led the stangs from Martinez to Pleasenton, & I also saw some of your members at the car show....Now like most of the people on here, Im not a fan of the big rim hype either, but I can see that not everyone in Stang Up Fam has 22's or 24's. But I can see that alot of your members take pride in their cars & have a love for Mustangs, & thats all that matters.....

I love puttin money into my stang to make it perform better like most of the people on this board, but I would rather have my car lookin good first & foremost...I have 2 stangs & neither of mine are anywhere near being the fastest on this board, but both of mine are clean & look nice.... I would rather have a 200hp car with shiny paint, nice wheels, & a good stance, than a 400hp car with slicks & skinnies & primer....But thats just me!!!! To each there own, RIGHT???

Anyway, to sum up my post, although some of Stang Up's rides arent my style, I like the way they roll since they are about diversity, positivity, & love for Stangs.....

BTW, Stang Up...That Nump Trump song u have on your Myspace page is off my fam's "OminaBust" compilation....I produced a few of the tracks on that album....Good lookin on reppin the album!!!!!.........DJ EPIK!!!!

EPIK i remeber you, i was the candy red stang that was following you on that half moon bay run i made sure to stay on your tail because im very bad with directions. and yea the song on our page we love it! were trying to support xperimental and get him out there as best we could. if you have anyother tracks for us to feature we'd love to get em on there, the fam tries to support up and coming artists as well as graphic designers, photographers etc...we can all network to help eachother out!

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

BTW, Stang Up...That Nump Trump song u have on your Myspace page is off my fam's "OminaBust" compilation....I produced a few of the tracks on that album....Good lookin on reppin the album!!!!!.........DJ EPIK!!!!

EPIK i remeber you, i was the candy red stang that was following you on that half moon bay run i made sure to stay on your tail because im very bad with directions. and yea the song on our page we love it! were trying to support xperimental and get him out there as best we could. if you have anyother tracks for us to feature we'd love to get em on there, the fam tries to support up and coming artists as well as graphic designers, photographers etc...we can all network to help eachother out!
Since yall are from the Bay, your probably familiar with some of the tracks I produced.... I did "Can u shout" & "Cuthroat soup" by Mac Dre. "Still can get enough" & "Set Up Shop" by Keak Da Sneak. "Go hard in the paint" by Thuglordz (Yukmouth & C Bo), & if your into east coast hip hop I also produced "True Magic" by Mos Def....

I will try to find some links for you, or u can get some off my Myspace page.....

I remember your car too & I like the candy red paint....

[ October 20, 2007, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ok ok il make a deal with stang up fam just stop shooting black ppl in oakland and il hang out with you guys. [patriot]

Hold on one minute. OSH Zack have you done any research into why the murder rate in Oakland is so high? I dont believe you have because there would be no reason to relate anything in this thread too it. That comment made you look real unintelligent bro

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Dustin always tryna post a pic of his car. LOL. Where you been man?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by T-Wash * formerly 50 Deep*:
quote:
 -

Dustin always tryna post a pic of his car. LOL. Where you been man?
Sup T....I been chillin @ the new spot enjoyin finally havin my stangs in the garage.....Where u been???

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EPIKMACH summed up my feelings and for the most part most of the members on the board that I have met personally. "To each his own". It is more about the integrity of the person and the club. It more about representing stangs positively IMO.

And I am not sure how Oakland always seems to be brought into everything, but wtf.

Oh and all my stangs (4) are v8s. I cannot do a v6 or a 4cyl. But I pretty much leave my stuff stock and go for the looks and sound. Not interest in racing at all so those customizations (racing) dont appeal to me.

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ok ok im sry [Frown] i love you all dont kill me, im having a kid soon

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey stang up fam . are you roy by anychance? isnt that the name of your vice pres for that car club?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Yes, I'm Roy the V.P. Also from other Stang Up display names is the President and Nor Cal chapter leader. What's going on?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
Yes, I'm Roy the V.P. Also from other Stang Up display names is the President and Nor Cal chapter leader. What's going on?

Nohing much bro, you work with my sister,Check your pms,Such a little world [burnout]
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

What's her name?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
What's her name?

Check your private messages on here bro, its on there. name is dora.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com