Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nor Cal stang up fam (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Nor Cal stang up fam
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by NOR-CAL*925* GT 50:
A person is going to do what they want with their car regardless what others think. Thats what makes you differnt from therest of the crowd. Myself, I got 17's on my stang but I save the big rims for my truck.

So since I got 22's I considered hyphy?

To each his own [patriot]

are you asking for my opinion?
no this is just my thought on this thread

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tend to have more respect for people who actually put time and work in their car(not that anyone in that car club doesnt) but anyone can just PAY a place to slap big ass rims on a random car and say its "unique". just my two cents

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
A person is going to do what they want with their car regardless what others think. Thats what makes you differnt from therest of the crowd. Myself, I got 17's on my stang but I save the big rims for my truck.

HEY ACCORDING TO 532FASTBACK NO MATTER WHAT.....22'S ON ANYTHING IS PART OF THE HYPHY MOVEMENT SO I GUESS THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO BRO [Frown] LOL I LOOKED AT MY MOUTAIN BIKE TODAY...F'KN HAD 22'S ON THERE TOO! NOW IM PART OF THE HYPHY MOVEMENT MYSELF!!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN PICK UP SOME 17inch BULLITS FOR MY HUFFY??????

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP:
quote:

HEY ACCORDING TO 532FASTBACK NO MATTER WHAT.....22'S ON ANYTHING IS PART OF THE HYPHY MOVEMENT SO I GUESS THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO BRO [Frown] LOL I LOOKED AT MY MOUTAIN BIKE TODAY...F'KN HAD 22'S ON THERE TOO! NOW IM PART OF THE HYPHY MOVEMENT MYSELF!!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN PICK UP SOME 17inch BULLITS FOR MY HUFFY??????
if i knew where to get bullits for my redline, i'd own those 2!
[Big Grin]

[ October 20, 2007, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:

A message from the V.P.
Stang Up has V6's on 24's and 22's in its club. It's a V6, what else do you want to do with it. Might as well shine it up and win a few car shows.
 -
 -

Both gay as fuck.

Now far be it for me to be a dick and all but your club does have some decent looking cars in it. I like the more plain sleeper looking rides than the "I just had MTV Fuck My Ride" looking cars like the above.

I'm sorry when you have to lift a passenger car to allow for 24"+ sized wheels (In the words of Foxworthy) "You just might be part of the hyphy movement".

I dig the 07 white Shelby, the black SN95 Saleen & the stock blue colored Fox body.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:

A message from the V.P.
Stang Up has V6's on 24's and 22's in its club. It's a V6, what else do you want to do with it. Might as well shine it up and win a few car shows.
 -
 -

Both gay as fuck.

Now far be it for me to be a dick and all but your club does have some decent looking cars in it. I like the more plain sleeper looking rides than the "I just had MTV Fuck My Ride" looking cars like the above.

I'm sorry when you have to lift a passenger car to allow for 24"+ sized wheels (In the words of Foxworthy) "You just might be part of the hyphy movement".

I dig the 07 white Shelby, the black SN95 Saleen & the stock blue colored Fox body.

[worship]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do your thang man, I am kinda glad some of the youngsta's step out the box some of these old farts on this board are in. I am like the other guy, most of these styles arent for me, but I respect the workmanship that goes into most of them, when it is done right. For some reason on here your not cool unless you are running , bullitts or fr's. Now that is gay as fuck. (not talking about the rim per se but the expectation that you should run them here and nothing else, seems the board is on some Borg shit)
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nate you are so wrong. Everyone knows Cobra R's, Bullits etc are PLAYED OUT.

BUT................IN NO WAY IS ANYTHING ABOUT LIFTING A MUSTANG AND INSTALLING 24" WHEELS GOOD.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

BUT................IN NO WAY IS ANYTHING ABOUT LIFTING A MUSTANG AND INSTALLING 24" WHEELS GOOD.

I agree with that, if it was possible to not lift the mustang and fit 24s on it then i would be ok with it but lifting a mustang were you need a stool to get in it is the ugliest thing anyone could ever do.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I agree with that, if it was possible to not lift the mustang and fit 24s on it then i would be ok with it but lifting a mustang were you need a stool to get in it is the ugliest thing anyone could ever do.
Dana, "I" personally disagree. ANY car with 20+ inch wheels looks like shit. Not my point in this thread.

The pictures of cars on here that are lifted with wheels is ABSOLUTELY COMICAL. I'd say bs and call photoshop because "I" can't imagine anyone thinking that looks ok or even good but unfortunately they are real.

[ October 20, 2007, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dana, "I" personally disagree. ANY car with 20+ inch wheels looks like shit. Not my point in this thread.

The pictures of cars on here that are lifted with wheels is ABSOLUTELY COMICAL. I'd say bs and call photoshop because "I" can't imagine anyone thinking that looks ok or even good but unfortunately they are real.

ok i understand your point of view.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Well I seem to experience different here. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like I think tubbing a stang to put those wide ass tires on there is plain comical too. Or flaring fenders to do so. But very few talk shit about that. Because that is the overall consensus of this board that, that is cool. One collective thought. But I do agree with the over sized wheel, but when a person comes here with a valid posts and tries to put together something good, and dumb asses only peak in to drop idiotic one-liners. I think it over all gives the cafords community a blackeye. But I got love for all even ya'll with bullitts and fr's. Just let up on members with a diff style. Bust on CL ads all day. But not members rides
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Well I seem to experience different here. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like I think tubbing a stang to put those wide ass tires on there is plain comical too. Or flaring fenders to do so. But very few talk shit about that. Because that is the overall consensus of this board that, that is cool. One collective thought. But I do agree with the over sized wheel, but when a person comes here with a valid posts and tries to put together something good, and dumb asses only peak in to drop idiotic one-liners. I think it over all gives the cafords community a blackeye. But I got love for all even ya'll with bullitts and fr's. Just let up on members with a diff style. Bust on CL ads all day. But not members rides
i look at that as a performance modification though. The wider the rear tires the more traction your going to get and the better quarter mile you will receive from your car.
I don't think our opinions change the overall view of cafords. If he made the same post on Corral or another mustang site and only posted pics of mustangs lifted with 24s he would receive the same thing. He would get people going "gross" and people going "thats different, cool"

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

see thats the thing, not everyone is into performance. Like me for instance. If I have 5k to spend I would drop it all on paint, beat and interior. I just like my car to look and run good. I doubt I will ever see a track or race anyone. So that to me is ridiculous to put all that crap on until your car is a road hazard. Then complain about smog laws. It is just plain stupid. But I dont bag on folks that do. I just figure "hey thats what floats their boat". And go about my biz. But some folks tend to throw around opinions and I have no idea why that bothers me but it does. But like I said overall I just admire the thought and workmanship that goes into any custom ride. Just some things arent for me.

Not to sound all cheesy and shit, but bag on cl ads not members rides or their club rides. Unless they say "hey ya'll check out my ride what do you think?"

[ October 20, 2007, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok ok il make a deal with stang up fam just stop shooting black ppl in oakland and il hang out with you guys. [patriot]

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a big bowl of popcorn after that last comment. [Eek!]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well it all depends on your taste with big rims... shit i dont want all my cars looking the same so i switched them all up..... so when im feeling so called hyphy i have a f150 on 22's and a 70 cutlass on 22's and then when im feeling lowrider i got 67 cougar on 18" spokes..and then when im feeling the muscle car i got a 68 mustang on 17's. when im feeling undercover i get into a another stock f150. [Wink] i really dont care what other people do with there cars.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:
Ok ok il make a deal with stang up fam, Im gay can I hang out with you guys. [patriot]

LOL, 7 pages long now this is ridiculous.

[ October 20, 2007, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: 94_5.0 ]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, someone had to say it, i waz 6 pages too late on that one but i could care less

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOur an idiot OSH......

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

No like i said i could give a fuck about "Stang up" its not that i dont like black ppl, or oakland cuz my car club from there too, its just i dont like bs fucking 22s and going dumb all that shit, if you dont like it, fucking blow me sry :'/

Oh and for you to call me gay, when you dont even know who the fuck i'm nor do you care, your from sac....you guys try to rep the bay more then us

[ October 20, 2007, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: OSH Zack ]

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ok ok il make a deal with stang up fam just stop shooting black ppl in oakland and il hang out with you guys. [patriot]

so i guess this is what CAFORDS has to offer huh??? [BS flag]

trying to pull the race card to get a reaction out of us is futile. nice try though, you just made your self look very intelligent [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

"race card" rofl it wasnt even like that.. i know everyone here watch tv, more killing goes on in oakland then any place around here

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

quote:
"race card" rofl it wasnt even like that.. i know everyone here watch tv, more killing goes on in oakland then any place around here

hey see you and velocity at the rideout on the 27th zack lol.

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Thats good cuz im not going HAHA, il be in la that weekend, you will have to see me some diff day.. if its like that kthx

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com