Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nor Cal stang up fam (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Nor Cal stang up fam
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey If your members are looking for 22's and 24's I can hook them up. "Shameless Plug" [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

But if you want some tasteful rims that might be more size appropriate we can help them too.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Man, I swear sometimes we have some dumb ass people on this board. Dude came with a very valid and sincere thread. And people jump in with some bullshit. I compare this thread to like some of the ones in For(d) Sale. If you are not interested just keep steppin. There are enough craigslist ads for you guys to bust on,. Than to bust on a cat that is trying to represent something positive in a very negatively lit hobby. So what someone is on 22's, I dont think it is much better than you fuckin carbon copy ass mofo's out there with bullits because the next dude has em. Gimme a break

*gets off soap box*

[patriot] , finally someone with a little respect. i'm so sick and tired of seeing the same folks making smart ass comments in every single posts that they don't approve of. some people just LOVE to pass judgment on others.
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Man, I swear sometimes we have some dumb ass people on this board. Dude came with a very valid and sincere thread. And people jump in with some bullshit. I compare this thread to like some of the ones in For(d) Sale. If you are not interested just keep steppin. There are enough craigslist ads for you guys to bust on,. Than to bust on a cat that is trying to represent something positive in a very negatively lit hobby. So what someone is on 22's, I dont think it is much better than you fuckin carbon copy ass mofo's out there with bullits because the next dude has em. Gimme a break

*gets off soap box*

[patriot] , finally someone with a little respect. i'm so sick and tired of seeing the same folks making smart ass comments in every single posts that they don't approve of. some people just LOVE to pass judgment on others.
Perhaps other forum members that have responded as well in this thread did so with a smart ass tone but I'll just be straight with shit. Putting 24" wheels on a vehicle that comes with 16" & 17" rims looks fucking obsurd. That's like taking a 5'1" chick that weighs 99lbs and giving her DDD's. It just doesn't fit. Call it hating if you want to but when you sit and think about it it comes down to the title should have been "Norcal Stang DONK Club Looking For Members".
Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

*gets off soap box*

Perhaps other forum members that have responded as well in this thread did so with a smart ass tone but I'll just be straight with shit. Putting 24" wheels on a vehicle that comes with 16" & 17" rims looks fucking obsurd. That's like taking a 5'1" chick that weighs 99lbs and giving her DDD's. It just doesn't fit. Call it hating if you want to but when you sit and think about it it comes down to the title should have been "Norcal Stang DONK Club Looking For Members".
WRS
I agree with you man, really I do to an extent. but its the principal of what this thread is about. This wasnt a CL thread. Dude had a valid point of interest, asked for no negativity and not to mention his post count indicated he was kinda new. So the childish people that posted their useless unwanted opinions pretty much made us all look bad, almost like how you guys think the hyphy movement makes mustang owners look bad. Dont be a hypocrite.

And speaking of being a hypcrite. So you cant put 22's on a car that was meant to have 16-17's. Yet you can put 18x10's on that same car or wheels wide enough to where you have to fabricate some shit. Or you can put a engine into that same car that was meant for 225hp but make it go well over 400hp take off all the smog shit then put power adders to the point where the car is damn near a danger to anyone on the street. Then complain because you cant smog. Or put a exhaust system on there that will wake the dead... Yet these youngsters cant hop their cars up? Problem with this board sometimes is people are afraid to break the mold with their cars to many people wanting to be like The Jones's. Nothing wrong with being different. What is wrong tho is that I can probably describe your car to a tee without ever seeing it.

Come on man its a fad, one that may come and go. Stop acting like a old grumpy ass man. And save your witty one-liners for CL ad threads. [worship]

[ October 15, 2007, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

*gets off soap box*

WRS
I agree with you man, really I do to an extent. but its the principal of what this thread is about. This wasnt a CL thread. Dude had a valid point of interest, asked for no negativity and not to mention his post count indicated he was kinda new. So the childish people that posted their useless unwanted opinions pretty much made us all look bad, almost like how you guys think the hyphy movement makes mustang owners look bad. Dont be a hypocrite.

And speaking of being a hypcrite. So you cant put 22's on a car that was meant to have 16-17's. Yet you can put 18x10's on that same car or wheels wide enough to where you have to fabricate some shit. Or you can put a engine into that same car that was meant for 225hp but make it go well over 400hp take off all the smog shit then put power adders to the point where the car is damn near a danger to anyone on the street. Then complain because you cant smog. Or put a exhaust system on there that will wake the dead... Yet these youngsters cant hop their cars up? Problem with this board sometimes is people are afraid to break the mold with their cars to many people wanting to be like The Jones's. Nothing wrong with being different. What is wrong tho is that I can probably describe your car to a tee without ever seeing it.

Come on man its a fad, one that may come and go. Stop acting like a old grumpy ass man. And save your witty one-liners for CL ad threads. [worship]

those people would be classified basicly in 2 groups, the performance junkies that are looking to go fast and the other one would be attention whores , basicly who paint their cars/trucks bright gawdy colors, put big 20+in wheels on a car to show off how cool they are and seek the approval of others so they car feel good about themselves....

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL Welcome to CA Ford......to beat a phrase into the ground here...we are what we are...A bunch of guy's or girls who Love fords and there cars and love to hate on each other [Confused] (on the internet) I am guilty also. But get everybody together in person and it is usualy all good.

[ October 15, 2007, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If there was a performance ben. from it then I'm sure a number of people here would do it. Clearly there is no performance benifit, actually to me it looks unsafe. Otherwise to each his own. I could really care less if those wheels are on a mustang or a pinto.

How many people that HATE those wheels on mustang have an SUV with low profile tires and 26"+ rims? You know what I'm talking about. They are everywhere now. Shit, dealers selling them like that. I personally wouldn't buy it....again, looks unsafe and considering the weight of an suv and the size of some of these side walls, even the smallest pot hole can take that fucker out.

There are other cars too like the new chargers and chryslers with huge huge wheels and tiny low pro tires....where do you buy a replacement tire like that lol?

Any way that is just me. Do I like the look? no. But I can't judge the person behind the wheel because of the rims he has on his car. You break THAT down far enough and you have a whole nother debate on a deeper level.

I like it here, I even take the shit talk with a grane of salt and laugh at it. When its at my expence I don't care. There are some people that cross the line...in this thread I don't think any line was crossed just opinions thrown out...which wasn't the posters intent but it did happen as with 99% of threads here.

Don't think CAFORDS is a POS site with POS people because of some opinions.

Oh and if I told someone their v6 was nice I'd be afraid they would think I'm being sarcastic and talkin shit.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that was long...sorry
[patriot]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:

those people would be classified basicly in 2 groups, the performance junkies that are looking to go fast and the other one would be attention whores , basicly who paint their cars/trucks bright gawdy colors, put big 20+in wheels on a car to show off how cool they are and seek the approval of others so they car feel good about themselves.... [/QUOTE]

x1000000 [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and speed junkies dont seek attention? hahaha...different strokes for diff folks....wasup with the good ol days of cruisin on some 13in daytons and some beat! (menace 2 society 5.0)

people follow suit so much, think out of the box people.....

wait to you see what i got in the works..hahahaha

i am going to see some maddddddddd hatin!

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
norcalstangupfam
¯
Member # 7953

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for norcalstangupfam  Ford pictures for norcalstangupfam  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so I was the one that posted the add. No I dont have 22's or 24's on my stang. I have a silver 2001 mustang GT with 18's. Im not about the show. I try to put parts on my car that make it go faster. My car looks very stock thats because I put my money in the engine. I will be out at sac raceway this wed. So if you like running your mouth way dont you come out and run your car. Hey I would like to see what it can do. Ok yea some of our bay area members have 22's 24's on there car and thats who they are. Very few have a V6. We also have cobra's roushes, and GT's. It's so funny to me that all I asked was for positive people and look at what I got. I cant believe that there are so many dumb ass people that are that bored with there life's that all they have time to do it talk down to other people just to make them selfs feel better. Just remember this wed. night sac race way look for me. I will have the big Nor Cal stang up fam sticker on the back of my car, and Im Jason
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangupfam:
Ok so I was the one that posted the add. No I dont have 22's or 24's on my stang. I have a silver 2001 mustang GT with 18's. Im not about the show. I try to put parts on my car that make it go faster. My car looks very stock thats because I put my money in the engine. I will be out at sac raceway this wed. So if you like running your mouth way dont you come out and run your car. Hey I would like to see what it can do. Ok yea some of our bay area members have 22's 24's on there car and thats who they are. Very few have a V6. We also have cobra's roushes, and GT's. It's so funny to me that all I asked was for positive people and look at what I got. I cant believe that there are so many dumb ass people that are that bored with there life's that all they have time to do it talk down to other people just to make them selfs feel better. Just remember this wed. night sac race way look for me. I will have the big Nor Cal stang up fam sticker on the back of my car, and Im Jason

I checked out your Mustang and its really nice.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangupfam:

I'm sure you'll also get much better feedback by speaking like an adult, as you did in this post. That's my only gripe. Thanks

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, I dont know why this thread has irritated me so, but since when did you become an authority on peoples diction? I don't know I tend to talk and treat folks like I would had I been speaking to them in person. And thats with respect. I guess that what got at me on this one. Because I doubt you would tell anyone to speak like an adult. I know this is the net. But still have respect man. And by all means if we ever meet I guarantee I will respect you as a man. But dont ever fix your mouth to tell me to speak like an adult. [patriot]

[ October 15, 2007, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Man, I dont know why this thread has irritated me so, but since when did you become an authority on peoples diction? I don't know I tend to talk and treat folks like I would had I been speaking to them in person. And thats with respect. I guess that what got at me on this one. Because I doubt you would tell anyone to speak like an adult. I know this is the net. But still have respect man. And by all means if we ever meet I guarantee I will respect you as a man. But dont ever fix your mouth to tell me to speak like an adult. [patriot]

Nate, speak ebonics to me and I just won't speak to you. No worries, get over it [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Nate, speak ebonics to me and I just won't speak to you. No worries, get over it [Wink]
"Do they speak English in What?"
Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a lot of those cars on the page arnt even in that crew they just happend to be in the same cruise lol... i know a couple of those cars

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 18, 2007, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fellas its a public forum. this whole shit is based on people putting out there opinions. i will never make a post im not prepared to take positive or negative feedback from. one of the good things about this site is that not everyone is always postin "good shit bro" and "looks clean". even though we do have resident shit talkers.

But anyway to norcal stangupfam you will do much better picking up members once people start to see you and your other members in person and someone can vouch for how you guys are. Till then stick around make some posts and get to know people

[ October 19, 2007, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: T-Wash * formerly 50 Deep* ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya'll enviteded. Even the grammar teacher. lol

A message from the V.P.
Stang Up has V6's on 24's and 22's in its club. It's a V6, what else do you want to do with it. Might as well shine it up and win a few car shows.
 -
 -

Or if it's a V6, why not have a fine as female driving it right?
 -

And yes, there is that occasional aka scapper stang. like the ONE, in the far left corner with the rest of The Fam.
 -
Here's a closer look at it.
 -
But we have to respect each others art right? Stang Up Fam is a leader, we accept mustangs, since we are a mustang club. But don't let the V6's fool you. If you think we don't have heat, race this one.
 -
opps. lol. I meant one of these in the front.
 -
Let's see, There's a V6 driven by a Girl on the right, a Cobra drop next to that one, A GT second from the left. And it looks like another cobra drop to the far left.
If you don't feel like racing Drop top cobras, race this one.
 -
or this one
 -
aww forget it man. Lets just cut to the chase. Race this one and we'll call it a day.
 -

So, we cover the spectrum. Girls to guys, Whites to Blacks, young to old, V6's to Cobra's. Modesto to Sacramento, San Jose to San Francisco and back to Oakland.
Stang Up invites all of you to attend our rideout, I promise you a good time and bunch of muscle cars.

Stang UP,
Roy V.P.
 -

P.S.
Stay tuned for our modeling team. Stang Up Stallions" I hop mi gramer wuz good enuf fore tha teecher. lol
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ November 02, 2007, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: STANGUP_FAM ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yo bro its all good norcalstangupfam dood. personally i dont like the to much chrome on the car(use to back when chrome rims and 17's were the shit crusing on el-camino in santa clara early 90's and mazda b2200 mini-trucks where just getn phased out) but man praise whatever you like. its a free country. you know everything from janet jackson's tit pop'n out to george bush's decision while running the country will be critiqued. shit all i use to listen to was rap music man, but now i like all kinds of shit and my old school friends who are stuck in that "only rap" lifestyle clown me haha. shit change is good so do your thing man. anyways more props to you, i'd love to meet some of them sexy chocolates you got man and have them sit on my hood, nice bro peace.....o btw the white cobra with the blue flames from around east palo alto? i seen that car home depot parking lot recently...

[ October 19, 2007, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive sat back and read this entire thread atleast twice and all i could do is shake my head in disaproval. Our nor-cal leader posted an honest thread in hopes of maybe finding a few ford mustang owners who wouldnt mind coming out to ride with other stangs and meet some new people. But he was met with immature jokes and criticism, yes we are all entitled to our opinions and views...hell even i believe 22's on a stang is not my taste....for a V8 that is. But for a V6 hey i dont mind! its not a loss of performance, but as the saying goes "people fear what they dont understand". And to see members of this forum saying everything is part of the "hyphy movement" and rims ruin everything shows me how much that is true. Now stang up fam has came along for a CA FORDS cruise before and had absolutely NO problems what so ever....even had a few praises from the leader of the cruise and other members of the forum as well. So to see you guys stereotyping our club because of rims honestly feels like a slap in the face. Because STANG UP FAM is not about big rims, and bright paint or the hyphy movement. Our club is about bringing together ford lovers everywhere, we have ages ranging from 16-55, all races and genders....we have mothers who bring their kids along for ride outs and even mothers to be! as well as grandfathers and uncles. We do community service we fundraise we put together our own family oriented events and if you guys would get from behind your pc screens and come out you'd find that yes the bay area (oakland) does and can do great positive things. We love our cars as much as the next on this forum does so dont act as if your better or far greater because you will be seeing us...were far over 40 stangs and still growing! we only like POSITIVE RESPECTFUL NON BIAS personalities in our group and if you have a closed mind and no respect please dont bother to speak to us at all. Up untill now i was under the impression CA FORDS was one of the few forums that was honest and had positive ford loving members...and we had no problems supporting the site..we even placed a few members into the car show this year and took home some high ranks! I just hope that you guys arent what the site represents, as our club doesnt represent the hyphy movement.....and WHAT THE HELL IS THE HYPHY MOVEMENT!!! im from oakland born and raised and i dont even hear bay area residents talking about yea this is the hyphy movement but its been used repeatedly on this thread as well as others. So im asking you (CA FORDS MEMBERS) what do you guys label the hyphy movement?

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so how come you guys didnt just join and help one of the other large mustangs/fords only car clubs out there. theres a couple, including cafords, that are already very organized and doing it right. seems like you only joined to post this up (jr member w/3 posts)
STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres some pictures of our V8'S w/o 22's or 24's

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com