Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BOTIH8R*pbr* Screwed Me (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BOTIH8R*pbr* Screwed Me
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well BOTIH8R*pbr* has read my PM's and never got back to me so i will keep updating this post until something happens.
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by procharger98:
Well BOTIH8R*pbr* has read my PM's and never got back to me so i will keep updating this post until something happens.

hes gonna keep us updated.....lol

umm....hes read your pms....ppl have called him....im sure he knos....

i dont think he cares....

should prolly move on and chalk this one up to experience.

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should post in this thread and maybe you will get a reply:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=052130

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
quote:

Sorry scott, but this is bullshit. Chalk it up to experience? I'm not trying to put my nose where it doesn't belong, I think he SHOULD care about trying to either make things right or by at least explaining his role in the deal rather than ducking phone calls like a coward.

Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Sorry scott, but this is bullshit. Chalk it up to experience? I'm not trying to put my nose where it doesn't belong, I think he SHOULD care about trying to either make things right or by at least explaining his role in the deal rather than ducking phone calls like a coward.

Phil

I agree 100% [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The bad part is that it doesn't do any good to post this crap up anyway. No compensation ever comes out of it and people still line up to buy parts from the offending party. As shitty as it is, no one seems to honestly care anymore if they rip someone off. [Frown]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep posting things regarding this post in the sellers posts until this is taken care of.

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Keep posting things regarding this post in the sellers posts until this is taken care of.

I doubt it will do any good but its worth a try I guess.....

--------------------

Abandon him.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I would chalk it up. Is it me or have there been a rash of rip-offs lately? Must be the season for that stuff. Glad my money is tied up in making sure my family has a great Xmas.

Car looks tight tho.

procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
quote:

LOL that is perfect that just shows what his caricature is and if this helps one person not buy or think twice about buying form him that is fine with me.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Glad my money is tied up in making sure my family has a great Xmas

[patriot]

--------------------

Abandon him.

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how come don is the only one to try and shut down my other post with stuff for sale you guys are no fun and don seems to be captain save a hoe.flying around here with his cape on and shit.do you think i care if all this shit sells or not on this site.damn that means all the low ballers and flakes wont waste my time.damn it.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
how come don is the only one to try and shut down my other post with stuff for sale you guys are no fun and don seems to be captain save a hoe.flying around here with his cape on and shit.do you think i care if all this shit sells or not on this site.damn that means all the low ballers and flakes wont waste my time.damn it.

good response to build your reputation on here but that probably doesnt matter to u at this point.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah.scott is the only one who called me and i did answer.or did he come over.i dont know who cares.just pm me your address again and ill send you the entire amount back for the grill kit.since you got screwed soooo hard for 30 bucks

i love how everyone feels the need to be peoples mothers around here when a sale doesnt work out properly.thats the first time ive ever had a f***ed up deal and you can ask anyone else whose dealt with me if you need to know about my character.

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

good response to build your reputation on here but that probably doesnt matter to u at this point.
like i give a shit about my reputation here.ive made plenty of friends on this jerry springer ass site and dealt with quite a few others.i doubt this is going to change my rep.and if it does oh well i guess ill have to make a thread whining about it so don can put on his cape and save the day again.

[ November 06, 2007, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: BOTIH8R*pbr* ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

like i give a shit about my reputation here.ive made plenty of friends on this jerry springer ass site and dealt with quite a few others.i doubt this is going to change my rep.and if it does oh well i guess ill have to make a thread whining about it so don can put on his cape and save the day again.
Stop your crying. ALL ANYONE WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE PERSON YOU SOLD SOMETHING TO. WE ALL BUY/SELL THINGS ON THIS SITE AND JUST WANT PEOPLE TO STAND BEHIND THESE TRANSACTIONS.

If you send "THE PERSON YOU FUCKED" the money, OR ANYTHING, that's all anyone is asking for. Just to stand behind your transaction.

[ November 06, 2007, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

your a moron scott isnt even his name.scott is RED@7kVERT *8850GT*

[ November 06, 2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: BOTIH8R*pbr* ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
your a moron scott isnt even his name.scott is RED@7kVERT *8850GT*

I edited my above post. Do you understand who I'm speaking of yet [Confused]

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

nope sorry...
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

LOL, goodluck man. Just don't rip members off and then not answer their calls/respond to their pm's.

Sorry that's too much to ask for [Roll Eyes]

[ November 06, 2007, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don an his roll eyes. lol

I had a transaction with Botih8r. twice, once he wasnt ready to sell item an than went out of the way to meet me an cut some off the deal, the other time meet at the track.. all in all a good guy an wont stop dealing with him over 30 bucks. we all had little fuk ups. I'm sure 30 bucks isnt going to ruin his rep. an he'll take care of it. Good luck to both of ya. JOHN

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:

I had a transaction with Botih8r. twice, once he wasnt ready to sell item an than went out of the way to meet me an cut some off the deal, the other time meet at the track.. all in all a good guy an wont stop dealing with him over 30 bucks. we all had little fuk ups. I'm sure 30 bucks isnt going to ruin his rep. an he'll take care of it. Good luck to both of ya. JOHN

we'll you've already delt w/ him so you have already formed a bias towards him. personally it's not so much the money but the way he has delt w/ the issue so it would make one leary.

for the buyer i guess the lesson to be learned is if u havent delt w/ the person before u may just want to meet in person rather than buyign sight unseen and putting total trust in that person for sending you the item you think u paid for.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the buyer personally, and when he told me he was getting jerked around on cafords, i was in amazement
Then this jerkoff comes on here and try's to turn it all around on this website and the users.

Procharged' is a cool guy and would have been understanding if there was some sort of explanation or apologie. i heard that you are attempting to work it out, if it was me, i would make it priorty.

[ November 13, 2007, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: gtstang03 ]

--------------------
03 gt black
out with the NOVI, in with t-76 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8T3y9bkGU

Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a joke. PPl just want to be taken care of and not dicked around. We all understand that things happen but make it right. Dont turn it around on someone else and start bashing on other ppl or the site. Im sorry but 30 bucks to me is 30 bucks and I dont like just giving money away. Hope this gets taken care of. Procharged98 is a standup guy.

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

Posts: 508 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:

ya i bet if i was local it would have been no big deal but this has been going on since AUG LOL and here is somthing even better here is a quote from one of his PM's to me
quote:
my wife gets to ship shit for free though her work.
I MEAN COME ON!!!! how much Easier can it get he didn't even need to go anywhere or do anything OR PAY ANYTHING!!!!! he just had to put it in a box and give it to his wife LOL.. he said in a earlier post that he would refund me the money well i have sent him my paypal account and a big surprise NOTHING [Eek!] [Eek!]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com