Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BOTIH8R*pbr* Screwed Me (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BOTIH8R*pbr* Screwed Me
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well i bought a Mach 1 grill kit off of him for 65.00 and he told it came with all three pieces and when it came in the mail the pony was missing I PMed him the next day saying i didn't get the pony he told me his wife forgot to ship it. So its been 43 days now and he has stopped answering my pm's and i had to buy a pony myself which was 32.00 so basically i paid 97.00 for a used mach 1 grill kit [Mad] so sorry if people know him on here. I am just trying to let people know how he treated me and maybe think twice before buying something from him..

[ October 14, 2007, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: procharger98 ]

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow.

*grabs popcorn*

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks, I've met him once and know people that are friends with him. He seems like a cool guy. Lets just try and not blow this thread up with a bunch of BS.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he came thru for me with some wheels [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn homie. ive kicked it wit botih8r on more than a few occasions and he seems like a stand up dude. sooooooo [Confused]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya it seemed that way at first but "come on" 43 days that is just crazy even if you just feel lazy i could see a week or two. hell i do that some times. but over month and 1/2 that is just terrible

[ October 14, 2007, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: procharger98 ]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
werd [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We all have our moments.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's BS. He should send you a check immediately for the $32 you spent and chalk it up. If not, ban him.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did they even ban that aaskia guy yet if they dont ban him they wont ban this guy for 30 dollars, not saying its right at all just my opinion
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
did they even ban that aaskia guy yet if they dont ban him they wont ban this guy for 30 dollars, not saying its right at all just my opinion

I agree, just my .02

--------------------

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
but they should definalty start banning people for dicking over other members not saying botih8r did it but we cant have people just keep getting screwed over when they dont deserve it
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I agree 100%. I've sold a lot of things over the years on here. If I sold someone a kit and didn't include the horse, then slacked for a month and found out the person just bought one for $30 I'd send him/her the $30 with an apology.

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I agree 100%. I've sold a lot of things over the years on here. If I sold someone a kit and didn't include the horse, then slacked for a month and found out the person just bought one for $30 I'd send him/her the $30 with an apology.

[patriot] I go out of my way to make sure if I deal with someone that everything is done right. If theres a problem then I'll handle it. There have been times I've sold something because I was broke and if a problem turned up with the part that was legit and I didnt have the cash to fix the problem I'd at least keep in contact till I did. Getting ripped off sucks ass!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Getting ripped off sucks ass!

VERY much so

--------------------

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

We all want a feedback for sales. Hidnn.o.s. had pm'd me regarding a nitrous kit I had for sale awhile back. He was going to post one up for cheaper than I had. He asked me to let him know when mine sold as he was not trying to undercut me.

Most members stand by what we sell as it is a reflection/reputation on yourself.

procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

NO i dont think he should be ban from the site i just wanted people to know about it. yes it was only 30 but it doesn't feel to good to know you pay 97.00 for a used Mach 1 grill kit LOL!!

[ October 15, 2007, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: procharger98 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brother will make good on your deal. I've only heard good things about him and $30 isn't worth draggin your own name through the mud. Good you posted here as he will get word of it.

We all have things that come up and happen to us, I'm sure whatever the reason being is $30 justified and he refund you.

Just hearing the man is married makes me think of a million reason the horse deal went sounth.

If I'm wrong that sucks [patriot]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Botih8er is a good freind of mine & I know that he hasnt been on the computer much lately because he is in the process of moving...now Im not sure if he saw your pms or not, but Im sure he will make things right...

Hell, I have an extra pony from my old 97 Cobra that I would give u 4 free since josh is a freind of mine, but i guess since u already purchased 1 its a little late 4 that...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:

[ October 16, 2007, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Botih8er is a good freind of mine & I know that he hasnt been on the computer much lately because he is in the process of moving...now Im not sure if he saw your pms or not, but Im sure he will make things right...

Hell, I have an extra pony from my old 97 Cobra that I would give u 4 free since josh is a freind of mine, but i guess since u already purchased 1 its a little late 4 that...

I assume you got ahold of your friend and a check is in the mail [Confused]

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:

I assume you got ahold of your friend and a check is in the mail [Confused]
He's a friend of mine as well...I called him a couple of times and he has not been available.

He might be around a computer or phone at this point...

I'm sure someone will let him know eventually though and he'll make good....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had three good transactions from him. i think he'll make it right. I drove 1.5 hrs to get an apart from him an he wasnt ready an he than meet me more towards me an cut some of the bill off. so hopefully he'll come thru for u..

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

well shit i paid 90.00+ for this mach 1 grill i thought i would show it off LOL

-
 -

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet love to see those Redding mustangs. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com