Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BOTIH8R*pbr* Screwed Me (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BOTIH8R*pbr* Screwed Me
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
How come my thread got locked up & put in Streetracing instead of a sticky? [Confused] I think I got screwed a lot bigger & was the most patient if anything [Confused]
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=002042

thats cuz he's popular on here and has lots of friends.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't like to think so [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
How come my thread got locked up & put in Streetracing instead of a sticky? [Confused] I think I got screwed a lot bigger & was the most patient if anything [Confused]
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=002042

thats cuz he's popular on here and has lots of friends.
LOL

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No one is playing favorites. If we were, we would wouldn't be neutral and instead side with BOTIH8R*pbr* who has over 1,000 posts and been here a long time instead of procharger98 who only has 40 posts here. Your fostang post was moved to street racing for the same reason most posts are moved there. The thread had degraded to 4 letter words and name calling. Read the thread you linked from start to end and read this thread from start to end then see how differently procharger98 handled his case compared to how you handled yours. No one is stopping you from making a new thread, but take some notes from procharger98's mannor and conduct. You can always catch more bees with honey than a shot gun.

There is no doubt BOTIH8R*pbr* and fostang are good guys and all parties involved will make things right. They sound like they're going through hard times right now, but at the end there is no doubt all debts will be settled and men will stick to their word.

[ November 19, 2007, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you have seen these kits for 70 then why bother buying one for 5 bucks cheaper?

and josh is a good guy. he drove all the way out to my fucking work to drop off a part that i needed to pass smog and he did it for free.

i think if there has been a problem with a transaction with him it was just an honest mistake or he has just been really busy.

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
i think if there has been a problem with a transaction with him it was just an honest mistake or he has just been really busy.

How many months does this "good guy" use that excuse for? At what time is that excuses time run out?

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know... but i can certainly vouche for his character and say that i know he would not intentionally or knowingly screw somebody over. he went COMPLETELY out of his way to help me out and did it for free... hardly knew me at that point too.
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Then why till this day has he not taken care of it.

--------------------
03 gt black
out with the NOVI, in with t-76 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8T3y9bkGU

Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BOTIH8R*pbr* can we get your input on this? How about CAFords will pay procharged98 the $32 and you give us an exact date for when you'll pay CAFords back. This post will not be stickied anymore with this arrangement. Does this sound fair? Basicly CAFords will loan you $32 to help you out in these hard times and you can set the date where you'll pay CAFords back. In the mean time procharged98 will be compensated and there would be no reason to have this post stickied here anymore. You're a man of your word and I have no doubt you'll pay CAFords back the $32 on or before the date you set. Sound like a fair deal? It's a win-win situation for everyone. procharged98 will get his money. You will demonstrate you stick to your word and settle your debts and CAFords will gain by not having this clutter in its forums. We're all Ford brothers after all.

[ November 28, 2007, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
BOTIH8R*pbr* can we get your input on this? How about CAFords will pay procharged98 the $32 and you give us an exact date for when you'll pay CAFords back. This post will not be stickied anymore with this arrangement. Does this sound fair? Basicly CAFords will loan you $32 to help you out in these hard times and you can set the date where you'll pay CAFords back. In the mean time procharged98 will be compensated and there would be no reason to have this post stickied here anymore. You're a man of your word and I have no doubt you'll pay CAFords back the $32 on or before the date you set. Sound like a fair deal? It's a win-win situation for everyone. procharged98 will get his money. You will demonstrate you stick to your word and settle your debts and CAFords will gain by not having this clutter in its forums. We're all Ford brothers after all.

Damn! You guys didn't offer to do that for me, what gives? [Razz]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I think it's great that you are willing to do this for the member, """BUT""" this person (bo ti) has REPEATEDLY said he was going to pay immediately and NEVER HAS. He's straight up lied about the situation over and over again, said he doesn't care about his rep on this site, called this site a side show (Jerry Springer ass site,) etc. I would not count on him standing by his word now.

Again Matt, it's great what you're offering, but don't expect it to come back from him. EVEN IF HE DOES PAY YOU BACK, why would any member here ever trust him again after this much time has passed etc.

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I think it's great that you are willing to do this for the member, """BUT""" this person (bo ti) has REPEATEDLY said he was going to pay immediately and NEVER HAS. He's straight up lied about the situation over and over again, said he doesn't care about his rep on this site, called this site a side show (Jerry Springer ass site,) etc. I would not count on him standing by his word now.

Again Matt, it's great what you're offering, but don't expect it to come back from him. EVEN IF HE DOES PAY YOU BACK, why would any member here ever trust him again after this much time has passed etc.

[dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you do this for one member of this site will you do it for ALL the members of this site???

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cafords doesn't guarantee ANY transactions. He was just trying to end the BS plain and simple. Using the CA Fords name may or may not have been the best choice of words at that time...

Do Not expect Cafords or anyone else for that matter to fix your "transactions gone bad" except for the people directly involved in that transaction.

We all take our losses one time or another, lucky in this case it was only $35 or whatever the fuck it was. People with their own mind can read and decide if they want to do business with members here. Shit people can even post thread in General about a seller if they aren't sure of their status here. Ask if they are legit, honest or whatever. If they are you'll find out if no one knows then take your own'ed fuckin chance.

Off subject but did anyone else have an Awesome hump day like I did last night!? [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] for humpdays

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
$35 or whatever the fuck it was.

haha lmao!

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Hey if you all support the site and the CAFords buget reaches thousands of dollars, there would be no problem loaning people money to settle their debts to other members. Right now we can only help out in the $30 range so buy more shirts and send in more money with your sticker requests [Smile] In the past 5 years there have been tens of thousands of transactions made on CAFords and upwards of over a million dollars have traded hands. In that time, we've had what, maybe 5 bad deals totalling $5,000?? The system we have here works great! It'll be impossible to have as many transactions as we have here and never have a bad deal, just like it would be impossible to have an economy with 0% unemployment. If someone gets a bum deal here, members that can step up and help out should do what their conscience tells them to.

In this case between BOTIH8R and porcharged98 there was an easy win-win solution for everyone. Win-win means all parties win at the end. Nothing lost, no losers. How can someone not be in favor of that?

If anyone has win-win ideas of their own, post them up.

With the fostang vs STREETFIGHTER50 issue,
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=002042 is anyone willing to meetup with STREETFIGHTER50 and help him take off the top half of the motor to fix the coolant leak? Maybe someone wants a learning experience? Anyone have extra 302 gaskets they can give him for the job? At least one person reading this has the gaskets or time they can donate.

If there are more bum deals pending out there, post them up, there has to be a win-win situation for all of them.

Lets pitch in and help eachother out this Christmas season. It doesn't make sense to be bickering this time of year.

[ November 29, 2007, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Good shit [patriot]

--------------------

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
Hey if you all support the site and the CAFords buget reaches thousands of dollars, there would be no problem loaning people money to settle their debts to other members. Right now we can only help out in the $30 range so buy more shirts and send in more money with your sticker requests [Smile] In the past 5 years there have been tens of thousands of transactions made on CAFords and upwards of over a million dollars have traded hands. In that time, we've had what, maybe 5 bad deals totalling $5,000?? The system we have here works great! It'll be impossible to have as many transactions as we have here and nevre have a bad deal, just like it would be impossible to have an economy with 0% unemployment. If someone gets a bum deal hear, members that can step up and help out should do what their conscience tells them to.

In this case between BOTIH8R and porcharged98 there was an easy win-win solution for everyone. Win-win means all parties win at the end. Nothing lost, no losers. How can someone not be in favor of that?

If anyone has win-win ideas of their own, post them up.

With the fostang vs STREETFIGHTER50 issue,
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=002042 is anyone willing to meetup with STREETFIGHTER50 and help him take off the top half of the motor to fix the coolant leak? Maybe someone wants a learning experience? Anyone have extra 302 gaskets they can give him for the job? At least one person reading this has the gaskets or time they can donate.

If there are more bum deals pending out there, post them up, there has to be a win-win situation for all of them.

Lets pitch in and help eachother out this Christmas season. It doesn't make sense to be bickering this time of year.

Well said.

Now, all I need for Christmas is for my buddies JohnB and Chris to read this, so they can start working on my cars for free [Big Grin]

Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

The only thing about cafords stepping in that upset me was what the seller said about his rep, and the members on this site. He was thumbing his nose at the members and then you (cafords) stepped in and offerd to help him. That is what UPSET me and i am sure other members as well.

Do you have 3xl t-shirts??? prices???

[ November 30, 2007, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think its cool that cafords is willing to do this, BUT i think he should just pay the guy his money no one should have to jump in for him and do it for him. as a part of growin up you hae to take responsibility for yourself if you say over and over that your gonna pay then pay dont let someone else jump in and do it for you.
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow this deadbeat has yet to make the situation correct and has the audacity to post things up for sale on this board again . Bring this back to the top.
just for you *pbr*
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=052875

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probably a good time to bump this thread... [Embarrassed]
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

aint that some shit [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com