Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » deal with 1320master (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: deal with 1320master
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you for calling asskicking88

[ August 29, 2007, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
Thank you for calling asskicking88

No problem, it was nice talking with you and I'm sure well get this taken care of. I regret the fact that this post kinda got a bit out of hand, I want everyone to pay as much attention to the posts made about the good sellers as the bad an I will update this to show everything was made right.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As per our phone call i deleted the post's we talked about.

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so whatever happened with this anyways, did this get solved it seems like we really need that feedback area with all the bad deals going on lately
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing has happened. I got one PM on 8-29 from him and then nothing. His friend I guess tried to help but that didnt go anywhere. I've given up, there's no point in arguing this shit anymore.... bottom line, don't take anyone's word on what your buying or expect to be posting here that you got fucked in the deal.

--------------------

Abandon him.

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
.....BULL SHIT....., THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE RIGHT ALREADY
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks, you should get a refund of your money since you thought you were buying a roller block and it was advertised as a roller block

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 18, 2007, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
That sucks, you should get a refund of your money since you thought you were buying a roller block and it was advertised as a roller block

One would think so, huh.....

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

I wanted to say thanks for everyone that posted up in my favor on this issue. I pride myself on being fair with everyone I deal with and not starting or getting into shit with others. I didnt post this to start a bunch of trouble for anyone. I was pissed off but put a lot of time and thought into what I posted because I wanted to present the truth plain and simple. There are a ton of good members on this board and no matter what 1320MASTER is a respected member here and should be. He is an old school hot rodder and mechanic that has skills beyond mine. I never said he knowingly lied to me about the motor, I'm sure it was a mistake. I was upset about what had happened and just felt that things should have been handled differently than they are. I just want this thing to die, if something changes down the road I'll let everyone know. In this case it wont do any good to follow him around the board posting comments reguarding this deal. I've seen a few people that deserved it but not in this case. I got only one PM from him about this matter that was less than friendly but I figured out why and I understand. My truck will be back on the road shortly after I get the GT back up and going..... its all about having fun in my fast Fords, not arguing over bullshit! [patriot]

--------------------

Abandon him.

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I wanted to say thanks for everyone that posted up in my favor on this issue. I pride myself on being fair with everyone I deal with and not starting or getting into shit with others. I didnt post this to start a bunch of trouble for anyone. I was pissed off but put a lot of time and thought into what I posted because I wanted to present the truth plain and simple. There are a ton of good members on this board and no matter what 1320MASTER is a respected member here and should be. He is an old school hot rodder and mechanic that has skills beyond mine. I never said he knowingly lied to me about the motor, I'm sure it was a mistake. I was upset about what had happened and just felt that things should have been handled differently than they are. I just want this thing to die, if something changes down the road I'll let everyone know. In this case it wont do any good to follow him around the board posting comments reguarding this deal. I've seen a few people that deserved it but not in this case. I got only one PM from him about this matter that was less than friendly but I figured out why and I understand. My truck will be back on the road shortly after I get the GT back up and going..... its all about having fun in my fast Fords, not arguing over bullshit! [patriot]

[worship] I admire your maturity. I think you handled your position very well. You did not get into the name calling or profane language, as some might do. I feel bad for your situation and that you got burnt on this deal knowingly or mistakenly [BS flag] . Something should be done to make it right.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He should be banned from the FORDSALE section, imo. This is bullshit. I don't really even know either of you, but I'd like to think this is a safe site to buy from where if something does go wrong, it will be taken care of and not even come into question.

His "FordSale" threads will have reminders of this in them, so other people know what they are getting into. Otherwise I'll leave him alone.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

i agree, im tired of seeing people get burned by other members on this site, people should start getting banned from the for sale section like hidnnos said its starting become a trend and really some bull shit if you ask me, make it right
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got burned on a manifold on here before, it was suposed to be a super victor EFI spider. it turns out it was a Victor JR spider(kind of my fault I requsted pics before it was sent but never got any. I still sent the cash anyhow)I brought it up to the guy he still thinks it was a super. I just kind of ate it because I can still resell it and get some of my money back. Or use it. I guess sometimes in buying used parts you win sometimes you loose. Some people screw you but honestly didn't know. I guess the only way to get exactly what you want is to check it out before you buy or buy new. good luck.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com