Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » haha this is for the DUB haters (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: haha this is for the DUB haters
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
At least you don't have to slow down for speed bumps.

now thats frikkin hilarious [worship]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
haha thats funny..you said originality...there is no such thing anymore...hella people got welds too..you think they stopped making them after you got them and they are like a limited edition..no..i think the car should be original, thats why you will never see a car that looks just like mine nor any of my previous cars..everyone has their own opinion and i just dont think its right to diss others things cause you dont like them..thats when i would say its not for me but whatever floats your boat man..

Well your right and im glad I will NEVER see another car that looks like yours.You start a thread knowing that everyone is going to have something to say and then get all butthurt when someone gives their opinion..

Now did I ever say my wheels were original? Nope I said they are the BEST selling wheel in the past and STILL so you must have hit your head thinking that I thought they were original.What I said is I dont do things because its the "in" thing to do or because everyone else is doing it.I think my cars are one of a kind therefore thats something "original" But hey you go sporting them "dubs" on a car that doesnt deserve such a thing!

[ November 11, 2006, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
haha thats funny..you said originality...there is no such thing anymore...hella people got welds too..you think they stopped making them after you got them and they are like a limited edition..no..i think the car should be original, thats why you will never see a car that looks just like mine nor any of my previous cars..everyone has their own opinion and i just dont think its right to diss others things cause you dont like them..thats when i would say its not for me but whatever floats your boat man..

Well your right and im glad I will NEVER see another car that looks like yours.You start a thread knowing that everyone is going to have something to say and then get all butthurt when someone gives their opinion..

Now did I ever say my wheels were original? Nope I said they are the BEST selling wheel in the past and STILL so you must have hit your head thinking that I thought they were original.What I said is I dont do things because its the "in" thing to do or because everyone else is doing it.I think my cars are one of a kind therefore thats something "original" But hey you go sporting them "dubs" on a car that doesnt deserve such a thing!

enough said.
[patriot]
perfect last post. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
=(

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
buck them haters there the same people telling there girlfriends and wives to lose a couple of lbs and they would look so much better but at the same time would say your still pretty though
i like them thick [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
platinumplus
¯
Member # 2249

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for platinumplus  Ford pictures for platinumplus    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just admit it "AssMaro" your JEALOUS of Chrome 20 Inch Blades choppin up the block chop! chop!
LOL!!!!

Posts: 402 | From: SanJose CA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Sorry dude but the old pics are 1000x better.

[patriot]
fordthunderbird
¯
Member # 6794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordthunderbird  Ford pictures for fordthunderbird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Sorry dude but the old pics are 1000x better.

[patriot]
+1

--------------------
94 t-bird blown tranny and motor
1987 ford f150 blown head gaskets
1997 jetta gl daily driver
http://www.myspace.com/1987fordtruck

Posts: 81 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On the upside though, you can crawl under there to do oil changes without jacking the car up.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
I hate when people on here bash other's mustangs. We are all Ford lovers and it should be left at that.

why? if the car has some faggot ass wheels (i'm talking about the first car) and he's asking for opinions.. should we all just lie and tell him it looks great because it is a ford?
I don'think so. IF he asks for opinions then he should be strong enough to take criticism

haha what a dip shit...306coupe has the same faggot ass wheels...you should check into that shit before you open your COCK sucker..

oh well this post has gone to shit now...thanks to the people who respect the car and how its built...its too bad people can put there sweat and blood into a car and people cant just respect that..maybe its cause they cant afford it..oh well..i love the car and hopfully everyone loves theirs too..im done with this post..

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
 -
lose the hood and get a 3in cowl and put some 18in bullets/saleens(no dd available)/99 cobras and lower it, it will look 100000000000000000000 times better.

[patriot]

Car would look VERY nice "WITHOUT" the 5.0 emblem on the rear hatch, 20" wheels, LX tail lights outlined in white, and the hood.

[ November 11, 2006, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
 -
lose the hood and get a 3in cowl and put some 18in bullets/saleens(no dd available)/99 cobras and lower it, it will look 100000000000000000000 times better.

[patriot]

Car would look VERY nice "WITHOUT" the 5.0 emblem on the rear hatch, 20" wheels, LX tail lights outlined in white, and the hood.

[patriot]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
I hate when people on here bash other's mustangs. We are all Ford lovers and it should be left at that.

why? if the car has some faggot ass wheels (i'm talking about the first car) and he's asking for opinions.. should we all just lie and tell him it looks great because it is a ford?
I don'think so. IF he asks for opinions then he should be strong enough to take criticism

haha what a dip shit...306coupe has the same faggot ass wheels...you should check into that shit before you open your COCK sucker..

oh well this post has gone to shit now...thanks to the people who respect the car and how its built...its too bad people can put there sweat and blood into a car and people cant just respect that..maybe its cause they cant afford it..oh well..i love the car and hopfully everyone loves theirs too..im done with this post..

why do you bring someone else into the mix?
I am, we are, talking about yoru car. you post pictures and you ask for opinions. Most people say car looks good but lose the rims and you start getting hurt.. you are not gonna star crying are you?
Do your homework before you star getting all valiant mr keyboard warrior. I didn't call you names or insulted you, shows a lot about your maturity.
Check PMs.

[ November 12, 2006, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

maybe its cause they cant afford it..
hmmmmmm don't think thats the case
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn this thread has gone on to 8 pages? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
damn this thread has gone on to 8 pages? [Roll Eyes]

it's funny how some threads get out of control and just keep going and going.. and some other ones that could actually get interesting get locked and don't make it pass the first page. [Frown]

--------------------
=(

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol can't afford it?

if you're going to act like an e-baller, at least have something other than a foxbody in the garage, come at us with a `07 MB E63 AMG with 22's and call out the dub haters and you can pull the baller card, alright?

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol can't afford it?

if you're going to act like an e-baller, at least have something other than a foxbody in the garage, come at us with a `07 MB E63 AMG with 22's and call out the dub haters and you can pull the baller card, alright?

is it even a real saleen?
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol can't afford it?

yeah those wheels are just so expensive,damn untouchable price DUBS YO
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all it its that some people like chrome,some dont, some people wont go bigger than 18's on there stang. you shit is clean Casey,just how it is [patriot] me, i wouldnt put dubs on a fox but thats just my opinion, but thats a clean ass whip caseys got to get alot of attention in the streets. not saying welds are uggs cause i love them too. castros 86 [worship] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks eddie thats all i think should have been said but i guess thats not always the case...i hate welds and those sort of wheels but if someone has them on their car and put a pic of it then i would just say the wheels are not for me and nice car..but people on here gotta take it too far..i dont really care for dubs my self before this but like most have said looks good on mine and maccos 93 cobra(what made me get them)and some others..the only 20's worth a shit are the cobras or bullits..IMO...we can all just leave it at that, some like it some dont, everyone has their own opinion just no need to call peoples wheels( faggot wheels, 4x4, etc)also haulinassmaro-thats not what i paid and thats before tires..i also have 255/275 combo tires and they were more than the price of those wheels also..

[ November 12, 2006, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey were is the original pic?

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
btt

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Looking at the pic again it isnt the worst thing ive seen on a fox,the worst was a set of fukkin 26's that was the gayest shit ive ever seen and made me ashamed to be a stang owner.At least its a set of Mustang style wheels and not some blades or some other hyphy shit.Its just that the wheel is to big for the cars body style.the newer stangs look fine,but thats are a completly different car/sytle.

BTW is a 6' ladder enough to allow you to reach the door handle? [Razz]

truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for truthseeker  Ford pictures for truthseeker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is mine when I first got it 20 inch Cobra R's

-

Here it is with 18's

-

And finally here are the new wheels going on it CCW Classics 17x9 in front and 17x11 in rear

-

So which do you think will look the best?

[ November 16, 2006, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: truthseeker ]

--------------------
1998 SVT Cobra Convertible | VT Cobra Billet Shortblock | T56 Tranny with Viper 5th and 6th | #3425 of 3480 | 17x9 + 17x11 CCW Classic's | 4.10 gears

Posts: 226 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is clean casey , so is that red cobra on dubs to
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com