Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » haha this is for the DUB haters (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: haha this is for the DUB haters
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Double Dueces Player!!!!

-  -

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 89goose:
not too sure why alot of people hate or dislike the "ghetto look" - would it be better if he had fat mickeys on the back and skinny's up front ?? maybe raised high in the back and lower in the front ??
The car looks good homie -if you had 20 saleen's it would fit the theme better- but its nice- the way it was looked very nice also - everybody has there own way they would like to see their stang - seen some out here with ponys in the back and saleens in the front like the rice rockets style - that to me looks weird- only seems like you cant afford to have the same set.

+1 I think the car looks fine personally. To me fat mickeys in the back and skinnines in front looks stupid unless you are at the race track. I think the ugliest rim in existence are welds, They remind me of rims i would see if I were at a trailer park.
so these look ugly to u
 -

Yes they look very ugly to me but that is just my opinion. The whole car is ugly to me
lol [burnout] [burnout]
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDTHANG:
Double Dueces Player!!!!

-  -

ugly also, 20's would prob look better, the 22's just look over sized.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50-charge:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
not too sure why alot of people hate or dislike the "ghetto look" - would it be better if he had fat mickeys on the back and skinny's up front ?? maybe raised high in the back and lower in the front ??
The car looks good homie -if you had 20 saleen's it would fit the theme better- but its nice- the way it was looked very nice also - everybody has there own way they would like to see their stang - seen some out here with ponys in the back and saleens in the front like the rice rockets style - that to me looks weird- only seems like you cant afford to have the same set.

+1 I think the car looks fine personally. To me fat mickeys in the back and skinnines in front looks stupid unless you are at the race track. I think the ugliest rim in existence are welds, They remind me of rims i would see if I were at a trailer park.
so these look ugly to u
 -

Yes they look very ugly to me but that is just my opinion. The whole car is ugly to me
lol [burnout] [burnout]
ROFL!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

its all opinion. you post a pic of your car on here and you'll receive opinions, some of which you may or may not like. u gotta keep an open mind when posting asking for feedback. just
happens that most ppl on here are performance minded when it comes to their cars and know a 20" cobra r has no function on a mustang except for bling.

hey if you like daytons on your mustang and you're happy more power to u but that particular setup obviously wont fly with other ppl.

your talking performance on those 20's - they arent much of a difference than the 18's - just not so bumpy of a ride -
and as for the dayton's - they look nice on stangs of their 15's - but mainly i like to see them on classic's
mustangs look way better on rims

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

so these look ugly to u
 -

yeah those are played out- like in the 80's - they should only be for the race track- on ths streets -where it counts- go with something better lookin
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

its all opinion. you post a pic of your car on here and you'll receive opinions, some of which you may or may not like. u gotta keep an open mind when posting asking for feedback. just
happens that most ppl on here are performance minded when it comes to their cars and know a 20" cobra r has no function on a mustang except for bling.

hey if you like daytons on your mustang and you're happy more power to u but that particular setup obviously wont fly with other ppl.

your talking performance on those 20's - they arent much of a difference than the 18's - just not so bumpy of a ride -
and as for the dayton's - they look nice on stangs of their 15's - but mainly i like to see them on classic's

dude do u know anything about car performance and handling? granted the 18 may not be the most ideal size wheel for the track, it will however outperform a 20" wheel dramatically. ever consider that the 20" wheel weighs a ton more than the 18 and this makes a huge difference in handling and braking.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow...a 6 page thread over some 20" wheels.....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

dude do u know anything about car performance and handling? granted the 18 may not be the most ideal size wheel for the track, it will however outperform a 20" wheel dramatically. ever consider that the 20" wheel weighs a ton more than the 18 and this makes a huge difference in handling and braking.
are we talking being on a track or being on a street. in terms to do with performance- braking is an issue with bigger wheels- handling- not too much of a difference ther bud - why do you think most manufactures are placing bigger stock wheels on most cars now-a-days .....duh
but for this particular application- i think he was going for looks

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HATE ON THESE...
 -

[ November 10, 2006, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: wikaweez ]

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

are we talking being on a track or being on a street. in terms to do with performance- braking is an issue with bigger wheels- handling- not too much of a difference ther bud - why do you think most manufactures are placing bigger stock wheels on most cars now-a-days .....duh

Larger wheels and tires increase the unsprung weight, which has 10x the effect on handling, braking, and accelerating as sprung weight, so yes, larger heavier wheels make a HUGE difference in handling and performance.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
would it be better if he had fat mickeys on the back and skinny's up front.

Yes 100% Better [patriot]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yeah actually the rims suck - their ok of you want to go to the track- where nobody cares- but if you looking to look good on that particular car- you need some sort of star pattern - it looks best only because the rims looks like the chopping while in motion - that rim will look solid- and my friend that was hella played out like in the 80's - where inkies and centerlines ruled - you have to come up to age - dont see designers making rims like that anymore

I GUARENTEE that Weld Draglites are the most sold wheel of all time, and STILL are.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

in terms of both track and street.
the larger wheels are a fad and not at all for performance. so your logic is if the manufacturers are doing it, its definitely for performance, just like the new shelby nearly weighing 2tons is for performance benefit.go measure a 20" wheel and an 18" and u'll know the difference if u know any better.

20s belong on the new stangs so leave the 18" and smaller wheels on a fox where they belong

[ November 11, 2006, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
yeah actually the rims suck - their ok of you want to go to the track- where nobody cares- but if you looking to look good on that particular car- you need some sort of star pattern - it looks best only because the rims looks like the chopping while in motion - that rim will look solid- and my friend that was hella played out like in the 80's - where inkies and centerlines ruled - you have to come up to age - dont see designers making rims like that anymore

I GUARENTEE that Weld Draglites are the most sold wheel of all time, and STILL are.
thats becuase of old folks like you who are stuck in the past and like 4 eyed fox bodys..LOL...welds are older than my grandpa dude..keep them for track only..and whats inkies they must be before my time, i guess?

[ November 11, 2006, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by wikaweez:
HATE ON THESE...
 -

there are no words to explain that [Confused]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

thats becuase of old folks like you who are stuck in the past and like 4 eyed fox bodys..LOL...welds are older than my grandpa dude..keep them for track only..and whats inkies they must be before my time, i guess?
Im not stuck in the past,I just dont do things because they are kewl or becasue everyone else is doing it.I like the statment someone said "GET WITH THE TIMES" .That made me laugh as its apparent they have NO originality.Get with the times? Its called doing my own thing,and not following what everyone else does.Yes I like the 4 eyed 86 GT's,I have 2 of them.I like the 87-93 as well but everone has one so I do the 86 thing,always have and always will,I just prefer them to "most" any other fox except for 93 Cobras.I also think anthing more than a 17 looks hideous on a foxbody.As far as ENKIES statement is concerned I dont know what that has to do with anything,I never mentioned those.I do know that the wheel I prefer is still easily obtainable and is STILL the most popular wheel,even though they are outdated [Roll Eyes]
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha thats funny..you said originality...there is no such thing anymore...hella people got welds too..you think they stopped making them after you got them and they are like a limited edition..no..i think the car should be original, thats why you will never see a car that looks just like mine nor any of my previous cars..everyone has their own opinion and i just dont think its right to diss others things cause you dont like them..thats when i would say its not for me but whatever floats your boat man..

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
haha thats funny..you said originality...there is no such thing anymore...hella people got welds too..you think they stopped making them after you got them and they are like a limited edition..no..i think the car should be original, thats why you will never see a car that looks just like mine nor any of my previous cars..everyone has their own opinion and i just dont think its right to diss others things cause you dont like them..thats when i would say its not for me but whatever floats your boat man..

All i got the say is why the fuck post a pic of your car and ask for opinions and say i dont care what anybody says, and now u are getting all butt hurt, LOOK if u like the way your car looks than thats all it matters. So lets just move on and mods LOCK this thread [patriot]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate when people on here bash other's mustangs. We are all Ford lovers and it should be left at that.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
I hate when people on here bash other's mustangs. We are all Ford lovers and it should be left at that.

why? if the car has some faggot ass wheels (i'm talking about the first car) and he's asking for opinions.. should we all just lie and tell him it looks great because it is a ford?
I don'think so. IF he asks for opinions then he should be strong enough to take criticism

--------------------
=(

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now this has just turned out to be [BS flag]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
18s are the biggest i'd go on a Mustang.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At least you don't have to slow down for speed bumps.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EASTBAY5_0:
now this has just turned out to be [BS flag]

yes sir it has to each its own

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com