Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » haha this is for the DUB haters (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: haha this is for the DUB haters
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all opinion. you post a pic of your car on here and you'll receive opinions, some of which you may or may not like. u gotta keep an open mind when posting asking for feedback. just
happens that most ppl on here are performance minded when it comes to their cars and know a 20" cobra r has no function on a mustang except for bling.

hey if you like daytons on your mustang and you're happy more power to u but that particular setup obviously wont fly with other ppl.

first of all if your talking performance- if you have 20's it really doesnt make a difference if you have 18's - what handling ?? yeah right
and daytons on my 5.0 - nah maybe for my impala - daytons are for cruising homie - not hot rods - which mustangs are

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 89goose:
not too sure why alot of people hate or dislike the "ghetto look" - would it be better if he had fat mickeys on the back and skinny's up front ?? maybe raised high in the back and lower in the front ??
The car looks good homie -if you had 20 saleen's it would fit the theme better- but its nice- the way it was looked very nice also - everybody has there own way they would like to see their stang - seen some out here with ponys in the back and saleens in the front like the rice rockets style - that to me looks weird- only seems like you cant afford to have the same set.

+1 I think the car looks fine personally. To me fat mickeys in the back and skinnines in front looks stupid unless you are at the race track. I think the ugliest rim in existence are welds, They remind me of rims i would see if I were at a trailer park.
so these look ugly to u
 -

Yes they look very ugly to me but that is just my opinion. The whole car is ugly to me
i respect your opinion now let see a pic of your car
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
not too sure why alot of people hate or dislike the "ghetto look" - would it be better if he had fat mickeys on the back and skinny's up front ?? maybe raised high in the back and lower in the front ??
The car looks good homie -if you had 20 saleen's it would fit the theme better- but its nice- the way it was looked very nice also - everybody has there own way they would like to see their stang - seen some out here with ponys in the back and saleens in the front like the rice rockets style - that to me looks weird- only seems like you cant afford to have the same set.

+1 I think the car looks fine personally. To me fat mickeys in the back and skinnines in front looks stupid unless you are at the race track. I think the ugliest rim in existence are welds, They remind me of rims i would see if I were at a trailer park.
so these look ugly to u
 -

Yes they look very ugly to me but that is just my opinion. The whole car is ugly to me
[Big Grin]

I suck at the internet and do not know how to post pics. If you want to post them for me I can e-mail them to you. [Big Grin]
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sure email them at losbadgt@yahoo.com

--------------------

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm open to scutiny. [Razz]

-

-

-

[ November 09, 2006, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so these look ugly to u
 -

[Big Grin]

i like Welds....fuck..I have them on my convertible..

but I can say this for 91_5.0...his car is fucking clean as hell...White GT w/ Chrome Pony's....and perfect paint too...

too bad he's black and both his cars are slow...

haha got ya D--

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
I'm open to scutiny. [Razz]

-

hey sal would you happen to have this in a high res. copy? looks clean, just needs all black interior.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope sure don't.

I don't know what happened to my original copies. I think they are on my other laptop.

I like the opal gray leather. No black leather for this year other wise I would probably like it more. The only option this car didn't come with was the sun roof and for that I am happy.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
strap you hater..lol..yeah sorry but i hated those torque thrusts...i think they belong on old schools...they are a little out dated, you gotta keep up with the time and its the 2000's not the 60's....

and the day i waste money on brakes and not have wheels on my car then ill just go jump off a cliff cause there would have to be something wrong with me...my car must look good before it starts stopping faster...just my opinion

hey..still not my taste...but it still looks clean as hell..def. better than others I've seen with Cobra 20's on....plus I really like the look of that car...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
I love the car, hate the hood and the wheels though. I think some 18" saleens would look ABSOLUTELY killer, why not keep with the theme of the car, everything else is saleen? For having such a clean car, to throw 20's on it, 20" cobra r's for that matter, just makes it look ghetto fab. Sorry man just my opinion. Looks like a ghetto sports car now [Frown]

Saleen = class, performance, function, styling
20" cobra r's on a fox = bad taste, no function, and the undisputed ghetto look.

ok now we are getting smarter people on CAFORDS finally...cause the new SALEENs come with 20's stock...and i can get some of those right now so i will put them on and see how it looks...and who says 20" cobras are for ghetto people...i am far from that and i am white as day..cobras are made for mustangs thats why they are the only 20's i will buy...for from ghetto, try wire wheels

NEWS FLASH mustangs now come with 20's stock...saleen,steeda,boss,c500(elenor conv.)

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

NEWS FLASH mustangs now come with 20's stock...saleen,steeda,boss,c500(elenor conv.)

NEWS FLASH foxbodies didn't, the car is too small for 20's.

ever park next to a `05 yet? They're twice the size of a foxbody.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
I love the car, hate the hood and the wheels though. I think some 18" saleens would look ABSOLUTELY killer, why not keep with the theme of the car, everything else is saleen? For having such a clean car, to throw 20's on it, 20" cobra r's for that matter, just makes it look ghetto fab. Sorry man just my opinion. Looks like a ghetto sports car now [Frown]

Saleen = class, performance, function, styling
20" cobra r's on a fox = bad taste, no function, and the undisputed ghetto look.

ok now we are getting smarter people on CAFORDS finally...cause the new SALEENs come with 20's stock...and i can get some of those right now so i will put them on and see how it looks...and who says 20" cobras are for ghetto people...i am far from that and i am white as day..cobras are made for mustangs thats why they are the only 20's i will buy...for from ghetto, try wire wheels

the new saleen wheels looks like shit.20in wheels looks better on the 05+ models, fills in the wheel well better and look proportioned with the car, like 18ins look better on the new edge mustangs and 17's or 18's on the fox's.

[ November 09, 2006, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so these look ugly to u
 -

[Big Grin]

but I can say this for 91_5.0...his car is fucking clean as hell...White GT w/ Chrome Pony's....and perfect paint too...

haha got ya D--

sorry guys but i would only be seen at the track with those ugly ass wheels..i have 16" waffle ponys with drag radials for the track..and my rims cost more than i would pay for that whole car..

and sal the car is clean but macco's with the 20" cobras made me go with these..they are just for cruising..i would have the R's for daily but keep the stock cobras also though if i had your car..also if i had a 93 cobra i would leave it stock and not ruin a rare car that is worth 10K plus...

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:

NEWS FLASH foxbodies didn't, the car is too small for 20's.

ever park next to a `05 yet? They're twice the size of a foxbody.

yeah so now you gotta have a big car to have big wheels..and the 05+ cars look best with 22's like the white with red stripes 3D carbon car...with 22" HRE's..those are sick!!!and to clarify i am not getting MAD at any posts, i just like to argue my points..everyone has their own opinions.

[ November 09, 2006, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so these look ugly to u
 -

[Big Grin]

haha got ya D--

sorry guys but i would only be seen at the track with those ugly ass wheels..i have 16" waffle ponys with drag radials for the track..and my rims cost more than i would pay for that whole car..

and sal the car is clean but macco's with the 20" cobras made me go with these..they are just for cruising..i would have the R's for daily but keep the stock cobras also though if i had your car..also if i had a 93 cobra i would leave it stock and not ruin a rare car that is worth 10K plus...

i'm not even going to start cause i hate drama.
but u ask for opinions and thats what u are getting so dont get all but hurt. [Wink]

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all opinion. Both the 20's and TT's look sick, as well as the primer gt on welds. But, if I had to pick, it'd be the primer gt and welds. If I saw both at the track, i'd be eyeballin the primer gt and welds. Function over fashion. That is of course if the blue saleen can hand the primer gt it's own ass...
Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

check you e-mail, I forwarded you some pics
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so these look ugly to u
 -

[Big Grin]

haha got ya D--

Next time I come to your house I am gonna take a shit on your front porch! [Big Grin]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so these look ugly to u
 -

[Big Grin]

haha got ya D--

Next time I come to your house I am gonna take a shit on your front porch! [Big Grin]
take it easy with my boy Carlos...
Carlos don't trip.. your 50 with those wheels look better than most combinations.. to me anyway [Razz]

--------------------
=(

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dubs are sick....................Stop hatin on that playa. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

I was'nt trying to be an ass to him or ridicule his car on purpose. In fact i did'nt even know it was his car. either way though it really should not matter what other people think as long as the owner of the vehicle is happy. Now if he could just post those damn pics i sent him everyone can see how clean my shit is LOL! [Big Grin]
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

quote:
quote:

here is a pic of your car, but u really got me cause i though u had a 5.0. clean car. I also have a 4.6 so mine is below yours
 -

-

--------------------

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
quote:
quote:

here is a pic of your car, but u really got me cause i though u had a 5.0. clean car. I also have a 4.6 so mine is below yours
 -

-

I actually do have a 5.0 but I do not have any current pics. It is a White H/C/I 347 91 Gt [Big Grin] Thanks for posting the pics. Your 4.6 looks cool don't put welds on it LOL [Razz]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

looks wise, i like carlos' better.
Them bullit rims would have looked bad ass on my car though [Razz]

Carlos.. if you sell the car.. can we trade yoru rear DD for my non DD?
Thanks.

--------------------
=(

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

I actually do have a 5.0 but I do not have any current pics. It is a White H/C/I 347 91 Gt [Big Grin] Thanks for posting the pics. Your 4.6 looks cool don't put welds on it LOL [Razz]
sounds like u have a nice 5.0
oh btw i did have welds on my car [Razz]
 -

and jersey let me think about trading rims

[ November 10, 2006, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: losbadgts ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com