Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » an apex customer review (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: an apex customer review
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
94gt ; i like how you always delete the quoted 10 links from my posts when you reply to me. What are you trying to hide? If you want both sides of the story take the time to read the 10 links below. You'll see both the customer and the shop give their side of the story. Many times when people go public with their experience, it's when the customer was ignored, and felt that he had to voice his opinion in a public forum to bring attention to it.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025372

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=022501;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022014

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024264#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024269

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021189;p=2#000016

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=3

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=4

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024638

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001673

Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than every other local shop combined? The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined and all the apex guys are doing is blaming the victims, calling them kids or hot headed internet thugs.

[ March 31, 2006, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO MANRZ, I delete them to SAVE SPACE! so calm down with your accusations buddy. We dont need the same damned links posted again and again and again in the same thread. I figured you would be able to see that simple thing... I was trying to clean up the post a little!!!

Why havent your noted what Chris has said time and time again? that paint crap was taken care of...

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fair enough. Now can you tell me if all of these 10 apex customers wrong or making up stories? Can you explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now, can you explain why they didnt deal with APEX directly 1st rather than post here 1st?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

I guess that settles it.

The new apex has more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined.

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
I guess that settles it.

The new apex has more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined.

um, ok... go ahead and make that claim... feel free. I'm sure this is the only board in cali too... [Wink]

man, its time for dinner.

[ March 31, 2006, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
I guess that settles it.

on this site maybe....but think a little logically. ill answer your question about "why apex has more complaints then ever now."

well to answer that, the past owners (which gave LOTs of grief, bad service, ripping people off, etc.) made the shop have a "questionable" reputation. so once ONE thing isnt right, itll blow up asap, cause people are scared the same ol thing will continue with that shop. this is the 3rd owner, and people were sick of the past 2 that really f'ed up the shop to a degree. it's almost like, "3 strikes and your out!" kinda thing. see where im goin with this bro? i hope im typing it clear enough....seriously.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
machone351 Do you work at apex or just have their wang in your mouth? If you dont work there your comments are worthless. No the header issue happened on 3-22-06 that was 9 days ago.

[ March 31, 2006, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
My intentions of this post is to share my experence with others. Not to start conflicts.

Uh...."you guys lick ass"....no startin' a conflict there?

...another worhtless thread [Roll Eyes]

WERD!!!
typo sorry, You guys kick ass. The l and k are close
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
machone351 Do you work at apex or just have their wang in your mouth? If you dont work there your comments are worthless. No the header issue happened on 3-22-06 that was 9 days ago.

and did they install your headers? no i dont work there, and no their wangs arent in my mouth sir. stupid kid.....

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

no they removed my xpipe to remove the transmission on 3-22-06. Probably when they were reinstalling the x pipe they must have noticed the exaust leak and tried to tighten the bolts. It appears as if someone overtightened them with air tools, bent the flange downward, and in the process cracked the welds.

My opinion is that apex had a better rep. with the previous owners rather than with the new ones.

[ March 31, 2006, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
no they removed my xpipe to remove the transmission on 3-22-06. Probably when they were reinstalling the x pipe they must have noticed the exaust leak and tried to tighten the bolts. It appears as if someone overtightened them with air tools, bent the flange downward, and in the process cracked the welds

hmmm, i dunno man. like i said, talk to the owner bro. that is the route you need to take. i wish you the best [dance]

[ March 31, 2006, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha ha. seems like i missed a lot of shiat while i was gone!! [patriot]
funny stuff.. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
=(

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't taken my car to Apex for the fact that I work on my own stuff. If I dont have time to do it, I ususally have my brother, Haulinassmaro, do it...again, mainly because of school/work/house/kid/wife projects that keep me busy!

I have dealt with Apex over the years, back in the day when Bill owned it up through Mike owning it.

In the past year, I have gone there for my bottle fills which were handled right when I got there. I usually bring the bottles in cold or just out of the freezer. One time I didn't and they asked me to come back in an hour. They 'would have filled it' right then and there but I had other errands to run so coming back in an hour was no problem at all.

The time I did bring my car there was to get it dyno'd. They were all cool with me and even let us work on the car between pulls. We were on the dyno for well over 2 hours and were only charged for the standard 3 pulls.

Remember...anytime something goes 'wrong', people are quick to talk about it. When things go 'right' no one says anything as that is the expected. Apex wouldn't be in business if they didn't have a lot of happy RETURNING customers.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com