Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » an apex customer review (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: an apex customer review
93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good service, no problems [patriot]

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets get back on track.... Everything is in the past except for my damaged header and exaust leak. What is Apex going to do about this?? The header is off the car. Are you going to pay for a new set? Are you going to getto rig it?

I think its fishy how Apex adressed every issue except for the only current ongoing latest problem with my mustang, the broken/damaged header?

[ March 30, 2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and ur askin them to do it now?..how long has it been?must be hard to drive it everyday like that until u saw a bash apex thread [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the header/exaust leak issue was on 3-22-06
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

The car sits in my garage. The clutch problem is also still there. It is not disengaging properly
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would love to know how a cracked weld is apex's fault.... DO you have any idea how hard it is to crack a weld... You arnt going to do it by hand.. How do we know you didnt beat the hell out of your car as soon as you got it back and didnt fry the clutch? You need to tie up some loose ends on your story...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
Lets get back on track.... Everything is in the past except for my damaged header and exaust leak. What is Apex going to do about this?? The header is off the car. Are you going to pay for a new set? Are you going to getto rig it?

I think its fishy how Apex adressed every issue except for the only current ongoing latest problem with my mustang, the broken/damaged header?

damaged header? wtf?! where did this come from? i seriously think your trying to pull shit out of your ass bro. first, you had an issue in October, and now it's March. sorry bro, your install/labor warranty is bye bye. that goes for ANY shop. plus you own a 5.0...you can buy NEW parts CHEAP!

marek

marek

[ March 30, 2006, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Plain and simple the dude had a bad experience. Rather you feel it is warranted or not, the cat walked away from that shop with a bad taste in his mouth. If ya'll had a good experience, or is best friends with the Apex folks speak about your experience. Dont bash someone for stating their issue. [BS flag]
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Plain and simple the dude had a bad experience. Rather you feel it is warranted or not, the cat walked away from that shop with a bad taste in his mouth. If ya'll had a good experience, or is best friends with the Apex folks speak about your experience. Dont bash someone for stating their issue. [BS flag]

The problem is that you can never please everybody no matter how hard you try some times. It doesnt matter if you bend over backwards for that person and go above and beyond the duty some people still never think its good enough.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It doesnt matter the god damn shop, everyone is going to make a mistake, name one shop that have had over 3-400 cars go through it and never made one mistake.. the point is you guys find every damn excuse to trash APEX... get over it and move on!

We can spend hours on here blamming people for things no one realy knows if they even did it. the fact is the adults on this site are tired of hearing about the past.

Jesus move on!

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? I've been on this board a long time even though I don't post very much. The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined. I'd be interested in hearing your theory on why this is the case or why I'm wrong.
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who`s jesus? [Confused]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
who`s jesus? [Confused]

Its a phrase...
8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
who`s jesus? [Confused]

what a retard duh deh duh *carlos mencia*
you gonna ask who that is to

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? I've been on this board a long time even though I don't post very much. The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined. I'd be interested in hearing your theory on why this is the case or why I'm wrong.

Its like fly's on shit some people feed off of useless drama.

I thought the Mods were done letting flame wars go on here????

[ March 31, 2006, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 5LiterRiceEater:
quote:
who`s jesus? [Confused]

LMAO
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LiterRiceEater:
quote:
who`s jesus? [Confused]

hahahahahah
i busted out laughing when i read that

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
My intentions of this post is to share my experence with others. Not to start conflicts.

Uh...."you guys lick ass"....no startin' a conflict there?

...another worhtless thread [Roll Eyes]

WERD!!!
Two worthless posts in a worthless thread [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seriously it's the nature of the business. You can do some fantastic work on cars, have great customer service, kiss the customer's ass..but when something goes wrong your automatically behind the red headed stepchild in the breadline at the local orphanage [Roll Eyes]

What really makes a business thrive in those bad times are when they correct the mistakes that they make when the customer notices something wrong. If something is wrong..TELL THEM. They can't read your mind or your concerns and they obviously cannot fix something that they didn't see in the first place.

On the other hand, if the concerns are put down and you get no call back or sort of the "check is in the mail routine" then hey you have a legitimate gripe and if I was the owner of Apex I would be worried that this could seriously impact business. I don't understand the lag time between last year and now, but IMHO I would not have let it go so long (your validity is in question now). Talk to Chris/Mike/whoever....if you don't get a solid answer blast them to hell. If they are trying to accomodate you and are sincere of your concerns give them a chance to make this situation right...it's only fair.

[ March 31, 2006, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:
My intentions of this post is to share my experence with others. Not to start conflicts.

WERD!!!
[Confused]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WERD!!!
and this post wasnt [Confused] [Wink]

This entire thread is retard

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
Talk to Chris/Mike/whoever....if you don't get a solid answer blast them to hell. If they are trying to accomodate you and are sincere of your concerns give them a chance to make this situation right...it's only fair.

nope. he'll have NO right to blast them at all bro. he waited too long...and to everyones knowledge, maybe HE was the one that beat on his car too much and made it break. if he didnt address the issue when he got the car back, or even a week or two afterwards, then he's SOL. it's like me saying this "well, apex installed my headers last june, and now i have an exhaust leak. they better fix it for free!" no, in reality that wont happen...fix it yourself or pay to get it fixed. it's like he said, his header issue occurred on 03/22.....hah i would laugh at the fool if he wanted me to fix that for free, 5 months after i installed it....my reply would be "well, i dunno what youve done with the car, or how hard you drove it, but this wasnt cause of a faulty install."

procrastination gets you no where. and it wont in this case for him.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's funny with Marek etc is that they were all pissed WITH CURRENT OWNERSHIP "until" APEX basically started sucking them off. HUGE discounts on parts, CHEAP DYNO RUNS/TUNES ETC just to get them to back them up HERE. They didn't prove you wrong about how you thought of them before, they just gave a courtesy reach around and now you have forgotten [Roll Eyes]

BRILLIANT [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What's funny with Marek etc is that they were all pissed WITH CURRENT OWNERSHIP "until" APEX basically started sucking them off. HUGE discounts on parts, CHEAP DYNO RUNS/TUNES ETC just to get them to back them up HERE. They didn't prove you wrong about how you thought of them before, they just gave a courtesy reach around and now you have forgotten [Roll Eyes]

BRILLIANT [Whoo Whooooo!]

+1

took the words straight from my mouth...kinda...

It really feels like you have more of an attachment to Apex than just a loyal customer. Almost like you are best friends with the owners or something not a person who admires the work there.

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

umm, no dude your wrong. the way they proved me wrong was "let's put things in the past. im sorry, your sorry. if you need something, we'll find it and get it done."

it's called...growing up, and moving on bro. and FYI, i have a nice fatty bill i need to pay there, so discounts arent the thing [Wink]

the big discount i do get is, advice on how-to SAVE MONEY. they told me that my ideas were gonna be worthless in the long run, and that i should save my money, and go a different route thatll save me $$$. that my friend is a BIG discount.

i dunno, it's just laughs that most of the peeps that hate on apex, still go there to have free pizza, then complain they didnt get a hug from Mr. Mak. [Roll Eyes]

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com