Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » an apex customer review (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: an apex customer review
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant fuck up free pizza, I'd go there for that [patriot] j/k....

They let you run a tab there? Oh hell yea I'd defend them too.

Seriously this is one of the best statements I read in this thread. And truly how it should be.
quote:
"let's put things in the past. im sorry, your sorry. if you need something, we'll find it and get it done."
But it just seems they make so many people mad, that at what point do you stop being sorry and become sorry?

[ March 31, 2006, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have an Apex creditcard, so i can run a bill [Smile]

also, there really isnt A LOT of people mad at apex. if you look, it's probably about 5-10 people out of HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS of customers. i know that some people that bad mouth about apex probably havent even had work done there. but that is just an opinion, and NOT a fact.

yes ive had my TIFFS with apex, but there aint a darn thing i can change about the past, and apex understands that too. but we both came to an understanding as adults and as businessmen, and looked beyond all that crap from the past.

and for the record, if i give anyone money for services (such as apex), it's always business and NEVER personal. ive learned that, the hard way. the previous owner of Apex screwed me BIGTIME, and guess what....he was one of my closest friends, and i kept it like that during his ownership. so, im cool with a lot of the guys at APEX, but i still keep it all business when i hand over the green...

marek

[ March 31, 2006, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
i dunno, it's just laughs that most of the peeps that hate on apex, still go there to have free pizza, then complain they didnt get a hug from Mr. Mak.

I don't know of a single person that would want a hug from that snake.......

People he thinks he's cool with, know he's SHADY.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
i dunno, it's just laughs that most of the peeps that hate on apex, still go there to have free pizza, then complain they didnt get a hug from Mr. Mak.

like i said, business NEVER personal.

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

THAT IS EXACTLY MIKE MAK TO THE T. ALL ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, "NOTHING" ELSE.

AS YOU JUST SAID!

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mike and apex are great...great service and prices and install id go there again if needed
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
mike and apex are great...great service and prices and install id go there again if needed

LMFAO, they do great work on jeeps I assume [Wink]

[ March 31, 2006, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Summary: iwill has a header leak from driving his car home from apex on 3-22-06 but eveyone is assuming it was last October...

Now people are flaming each other and only a handful of people are saying they had a good experience.

Conclusion: APEX needs to fix the problem if they are responsible, everyone else needs to stop bitching at each other its just a shop, who knows how long it'll be in business?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

THAT IS EXACTLY MIKE MAK TO THE T. ALL ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, "NOTHING" ELSE.

AS YOU JUST SAID!

but i think of it the same way, as many other businessmen would. im a cool guy, but when it comes to business, ill keep it like that, do what i gotta do. but the thing about mike is, if you wanna talk to him personally, he'll hear you out, and talk to you about the issues you have. why not, instead of yappin on the internet, go and see if you can talk to him personally about your issues. he values his customers, and if something isnt right, and you bring it his attention with reasonable cause right away, he'll work it out for ya...just as many businessmen would.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
Summary: iwill has a header leak from driving his car home from apex on 3-22-06 but eveyone is assuming it was last October...

Now people are flaming each other and only a handful of people are saying they had a good experience.

Conclusion: APEX needs to fix the problem if they are responsible, everyone else needs to stop bitching at each other its just a shop, who knows how long it'll be in business?

well, then he needs to keep it with apex and apex alone. not go on the web and start stupid lame threads without getting the problem fixed first. do you think any shop would be happy to help you out once you start bad mouthing them about an issue that occurred, without going to them first to try and solve the issue professionally? i surelly would be pissT....

[ March 31, 2006, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
he values his customers,

WRONG, HE VALUES THEIR WALLETS OR CC'S IN YOUR CASE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
he values his customers,

WRONG, HE VALUES THEIR WALLETS OR CC'S IN YOUR CASE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.
This it the best way to speak of Mike.

Done with Apex threads.

--------------------

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

well you need to look at the whole perspective...if you pay for their services, he will value that, and make sure you come back, and he will value you as a customer. remember, he wants YOU to come back and be happy. the customer has a choice, he really doesnt. so, he has to earn your business. if you let him, he will show you respect. if you keep bad mouthing anyone, they will NEVER show you respect. think about it bro. the happier the customer, the more they will come back. a lot of people are happy, but some arent. not everyone can be happy.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? I've been on this board a long time even though I don't post very much. The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined. I'd be interested in hearing your theory on why this is the case or why I'm wrong.

They have that drama because you took the time and effort to search though all those old posts for issues. You have a list of, what, like 10 post that you have been posting up anytime there is a APEX thread? What's the point, have you posted anything up about your personal experiences??

Bottom line is that kids go there and get something done and it breaks later, months in this case, and instead of calling them or going in... they make a post. Man up and go to the shop and talk with them before bitching.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:

well, then he needs to keep it with apex and apex alone. not go on the web and start stupid lame threads without getting the problem fixed first. do you think any shop would be happy to help you out once you start bad mouthing them about an issue that occurred, without going to them first to try and solve the issue professionally? i surelly would be pissT....
I thought you did that and now you have an APEX credit card?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

like a said a FEW times already...i had my TIFF with apex, but we both came face to face and worked it out. no more posts, no more issues. and to be honest, yes i did go to the first, but issues got involved, then the rest is history....it's all good in da hood now [Smile]

yup [Smile] now i have an apex cc....charge it! haha

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope this thread gets locked soon. [Razz]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LMFAO, they do great work on jeeps I assume [Wink]
[patriot] my jeep was 26k brand new with me as the only owner...no salvaged title...not 30 owners previous...just me and hidnnos dont talk down upon people with nicer things its tacky...im not gonna go and talk trash to you because it gets me nowhere have a good day...its a nice day for a drop go out and cruise it [patriot]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

just to show the mods the kind of PUNK pms i get so they know im not the one instigating you..

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219 posted March 31, 2006 11:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HA, YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PUSSY BITCH IN THE WORLD. YOU "LIVE AT HOME" AND PAID ALMOST 30K FOR A VEHICLE AND ARE PROUD OF THAT, BRILLIANT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SELF OWNAGEEEEEEEEEE

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
just to show the mods the kind of PUNK pms i get so they know im not the one instigating you..

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219 posted March 31, 2006 11:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HA, YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PUSSY BITCH IN THE WORLD. YOU "LIVE AT HOME" AND PAID ALMOST 30K FOR A VEHICLE AND ARE PROUD OF THAT, BRILLIANT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SELF OWNAGEEEEEEEEEE

[Roll Eyes] doesnt suprise me. and whoes the pussy bitch for sending a PM instead of sayin it to someones face? not cool...very lame!

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is really getting out of hand. i think the vast majority on here already know where they want to take their car to whether its apex or joe blow down the street.

perhaps another apex car show will help calm down the apex haters.

[Razz]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:
Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? I've been on this board a long time even though I don't post very much. The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined. I'd be interested in hearing your theory on why this is the case or why I'm wrong.

They have that drama because you took the time and effort to search though all those old posts for issues. You have a list of, what, like 10 post that you have been posting up anytime there is a APEX thread? What's the point, have you posted anything up about your personal experiences??

Bottom line is that kids go there and get something done and it breaks later, months in this case, and instead of calling them or going in... they make a post. Man up and go to the shop and talk with them before bitching.

Man up before bitching? If you actually take the time to read the posts below, you'll see apex did paint damage on a guys car and ignored him until he posted his experience here. That was only one customer example, I'll let you read the other 9 threads yourself.

I choose to keep my personal experiences private, but what is wrong with posting 10 real life customer complaint posts about a shop to let people see their reputation? Did you read those posts? All of them were posted in days or a week or two after the incident occured. Only the starter of this thread is talking about work done a couple months, but if you actually read the post he says the issue is from 3-22-06, last week http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025372;p=2#000026 . Why does the apex fan club refuse to read all the posts before saying something?

Before you make another reply, take some time out of you day and actually read these posts before blindly defending the shop. You have not made a single logical arguement.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025372

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=022501;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022014

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024264#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024269

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021189;p=2#000016

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=3

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=4

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024638

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001673

Are all of these 10 apex customers wrong or making up stories? Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined and all the apex guys are doing is blaming the victims, calling them kids or hot head and e-thugs.

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think APEX is a joke, terrible customer service, they tried to tell me that MAC doesnt make headers with jet hot coating, I even gave them the part number and they kept giving the price for a regular header, I think they need to go back to school or learn the business.

[ March 31, 2006, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO MANRZ - You keep posting the same thing over and over. Have you read my posts? I'll quote another.
quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
NO MANRZ:

How many of those links involve the SAME people? 89 Fake Snake gave us a chance and said 'Yeah I like these guys'. Mach0ne351 admited he was wrong. Ect, ect, ect.

Then you're bringin up the 'He tried to get me fired' thing which was controversial from the start, and NOT a customer complaint.

Some of those links merely point out peoples opinions that Mike is an 'ass'. Again, NOT a customer comlaint!

Since you're the one who has so helpfully listed these all, can I ask what is your experience with us?

You say "If you actually take the time to read the posts below, you'll see apex did paint damage on a guys car and ignored him until he posted his experience here. That was only one customer example, I'll let you read the other 9 threads yourself."

Now if you'll remember, he didn't tell anyone while he was here. No one. His buddy told him what had happened when they got hom and rather than calling us, he posted it. As soon as we investigated it, we took care of it and got his car fixed. No one was ignored. So if you're going to tell people to read threads themselves, why don't you get all the facts straight as well.

*Adding - We work on over 60 cars a month and have no issues with any other sites... Why is that?

[ March 31, 2006, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: 03SHKER ]

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Man up before bitching? If you actually take the time to read the posts below, you'll see apex did paint damage on a guys car and ignored him until he posted his experience here. That was only one customer example, I'll let you read the other 9 threads yourself.

I choose to keep my personal experiences private, but what is wrong with posting 10 real life customer complaint posts about a shop to let people see their reputation? Did you read those posts? All of them were posted in days or a week or two after the incident occured. Only the starter of this thread is talking about work done a couple months, but if you actually read the post he says the issue is from 3-22-06, last week http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025372;p=2#000026 . Why does the apex fan club refuse to read all the posts before saying something?

Before you make another reply, take some time out of you day and actually read these posts before blindly defending the shop. You have not made a single logical arguement.

Are all of these 10 apex customers wrong or making up stories? Can someone explain why the new apex has had more drama posts and more customer complaint posts than all other shops combined? The new apex definately has had more drama posts and customer complaints than all other shops combined and all the apex guys are doing is blaming the victims, calling them kids or hot head and e-thugs.

I have made an logical arguement... It's your loss if you cant see that. I am not "blindly defending" anything. I'm looking at it with an unbiased opinion. This question hasnt been answered, even tho I have asked it several times..

Why wasnt any of this handeld directly with Apex?"

My point is not that shit happened. My point is that we arent getting a full story, why didnt the person actually go back to Apex??? What will a post on a message board do? Nothing but upset people and cause drama!

And to you... What do you gain by posting past drama? I dont understand why you keep a continous list tho... I can understand you wanting to show both sides of the story, but the way you go about it isnt the best... Why cant you admit that several of those post shouldnt have been made.

Me, if I go somewhere and get work done... and *if* something were to happen to my car, I would notice it right then and there....

Example, when my mach was supposed to come out of the bodyshop, I noticed several bits of pitting on the new paint. Now, instead of taking the car home and then coming here and complaining about it, I went straight to the owner and told him I would be back when it was 100%.

I didnt accept sub-par quality, and neither should anyone else. Its just like a trip to the supermarket... if you buy a carton of non-expired milk and you get home and it's curdled... what would you do? Come here and complain or take it straight back?

Do you see my point? Cut out the middle man (cafords) and go straight back to the source(Apex). It's not my point to piss you or anyone else off. I'm just trying to get my point accross.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com