Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fcking apex!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: fcking apex!!!
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
If you don't like APEX, don't go there!! If you don't want to support their business...don't! Anyone (business or otherwise) will defend themselves when need be, whether they are right OR wrong.

Seriously, how many more posts do we need on the SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER. If you all want to love/hate them, PM them. Enough on the damn subject.

[patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If you don't like APEX, don't go there!! If you don't want to support their business...don't! Anyone (business or otherwise) will defend themselves when need be, whether they are right OR wrong.

Seriously, how many more posts do we need on the SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER. If you all want to love/hate them, PM them. Enough on the damn subject.

[patriot] [worship]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:

[patriot] [worship]
[patriot] [worship] [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [worship]
[patriot] [worship] [patriot]
Hell yeah!!!!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This post should of been LOCKED a few pages back!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOGirl:
I have never had a problem with APEX, they are currently building a complete motor for me. Ed does great work and calls me everytime something comes up he keeps me informed during the building process.

Great job guys!

This post also seems fishy. A Member for 2 years, but only has 3 posts. 2 of the 3 posts were made today and are promoting apex in its time of need. With all due respect M'am, in all honesty, how were you informed about this thread? There is just too much coincidence or conspiracy going on with these pro-apex posts here.
So I had a free evening and decided to do some more research. Not that I care abou the topic anymore, but because for some reason uncovering scams is highly entertaining for me. Maybe I missed my calling as an investigative reporter. Enough with the crap and on to the beef. I wanted to know who this FiveOGirl girl was. Given she's a girl, to be honest as a man I also wondered if she was a good looking Mustang driver. I think most car guys have a thing for hot females in fast cars. So what website has every hot girl out there posting pics of themselves? Myspace. so I did a search for FiveOGirl in myspace and got this http://search.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=find.search&searchType=network&interesttype=&country=&searchBy=Display&f_first_name=FiveOGirl&Submit=Find
quote:
FiveOGirl
Headline: ""On 3""
Orientation: Lesbian
HereFor: Friends, Networking,
Profile Updated: Mar 30, 2006 1:45 PM
Last On: Mar 29, 2006 6:22 PM

Click on the link and go to her profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=65162183 and what is the very last comment left there? It is from someone named Christopher
quote:
Christopher
3/31/2006 9:58 PM

So when are we doin sushi? It's been talked about for years & never actually happened. And you an Hill come down to the shop all the damn time and STILL we don't do it. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me Banana.

O3SHKR's signature reads
chris@apexmotorsports.com so I wondered if this Christopher posting on myspace about going out to dinner with FiveOGirl is the same Chris@apexmotorspors.com I don't know what Chris@apexmotorspors.com looks like but maybe someone here can go to his profile and verify it. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5755784 If in fact christopher on myspace is chris@apexmotsports.com then there is a clearly something sketchy going on. I know you people may find it very hard to believe apex would be involved in something sketchy, but isn't it sketchy to have someone you have a private relationship with vouch for your professional work, yet not disclose their private relationship? It is a classic business ethics problem. If FiveOgirl has a personal relationship with apex employees, I'm sure she will get much better service than a stranger off the streets. Before jumping to any accusations though, it needs to be verified that christopher on myspace is chris@apex. God help apex if they're getting personal friends vouching for their professional work. Don't they already have enough suspicion about their honesty and customer service?

PS I am sad to say that even though I got excited when I saw FiveOGirl listed herself as lesbian, she has no pictures of herself posted in her profile [Frown]

[ April 02, 2006, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

FiveOGirl
¯
Member # 4294

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FiveOGirl  Ford pictures for FiveOGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, I am a friends with Chris at Apex and I am also friends with Mario, Mike, Ed, and the rest of the guys at Apex. I've been doing business with APEX ever since Bill sold it, I've had a lot of work done to my cars by them. Throughout this time I have become friends with the employees. The Apex employees have always been friendly and more than happy to talk with there customers. You must have a pretty pathetic life to waste your time on me and Apex. [Smile]

[ April 02, 2006, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: FiveOGirl ]

Posts: 21 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOMANZ, dude... just let it go. I dont think a single person here, aside from you, gives a shit about things like that.

Shut off your computer and go outside and drive your mustang.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
thoroughbred
¯
Member # 6651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for thoroughbred  Ford pictures for thoroughbred    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
five o girl has that sick ass 2 tone yellow/black vert. It's at Apex right now for a new motor. If you've seen it you'll know how tight it is.

--------------------
'95 v6 -sold
'85 ex chp notch -sold
'85 lx - sold
'98 nitrous fed gt vert -sold
'89 black lx -show car

Posts: 46 | From: s. san jose | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOGirl:
I have never had a problem with APEX, they are currently building a complete motor for me. Ed does great work and calls me everytime something comes up he keeps me informed during the building process.

Great job guys!

This post also seems fishy. A Member for 2 years, but only has 3 posts. 2 of the 3 posts were made today and are promoting apex in its time of need. With all due respect M'am, in all honesty, how were you informed about this thread? There is just too much coincidence or conspiracy going on with these pro-apex posts here.
So I had a free evening and decided to do some more research. Not that I care abou the topic anymore, but because for some reason uncovering scams is highly entertaining for me. Maybe I missed my calling as an investigative reporter. Enough with the crap and on to the beef. I wanted to know who this FiveOGirl girl was. Given she's a girl, to be honest as a man I also wondered if she was a good looking Mustang driver. I think most car guys have a thing for hot females in fast cars. So what website has every hot girl out there posting pics of themselves? Myspace. so I did a search for FiveOGirl in myspace and got this http://search.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=find.search&searchType=network&interesttype=&country=&searchBy=Display&f_first_name=FiveOGirl&Submit=Find
quote:
FiveOGirl
Headline: ""On 3""
Orientation: Lesbian
HereFor: Friends, Networking,
Profile Updated: Mar 30, 2006 1:45 PM
Last On: Mar 29, 2006 6:22 PM

Click on the link and go to her profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=65162183 and what is the very last comment left there? It is from someone named Christopher
quote:
Christopher
3/31/2006 9:58 PM

So when are we doin sushi? It's been talked about for years & never actually happened. And you an Hill come down to the shop all the damn time and STILL we don't do it. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me Banana.

O3SHKR's signature reads
chris@apexmotorsports.com so I wondered if this Christopher posting on myspace about going out to dinner with FiveOGirl is the same Chris@apexmotorspors.com I don't know what Chris@apexmotorspors.com looks like but maybe someone here can go to his profile and verify it. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5755784 If in fact christopher on myspace is chris@apexmotsports.com then there is a clearly something sketchy going on. I know you people may find it very hard to believe apex would be involved in something sketchy, but isn't it sketchy to have someone you have a private relationship with vouch for your professional work, yet not disclose their private relationship? It is a classic business ethics problem. If FiveOgirl has a personal relationship with apex employees, I'm sure she will get much better service than a stranger off the streets. Before jumping to any accusations though, it needs to be verified that christopher on myspace is chris@apex. God help apex if they're getting personal friends vouching for their professional work. Don't they already have enough suspicion about their honesty and customer service?

PS I am sad to say that even though I got excited when I saw FiveOGirl listed herself as lesbian, she has no pictures of herself posted in her profile [Frown]

I think u need to get a life
[patriot] [Razz]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
[QUOTE]I think u need to get a life
[patriot] [Razz]

.. and you need to get your coca leaf tea out of my house.. [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
=(

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the guys at apex are cool. I've never met Mike but I've met the rest. And yes I can be seen there from time to time. What up Chris! BTW, Parker said he still wants to beat me up LOL!

[ April 03, 2006, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
[QUOTE]I think u need to get a life
[patriot] [Razz]

.. and you need to get your coca leaf tea out of my house.. [Big Grin] [Razz]
yes i do i will call u later today [Cool]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AAAAAAAAAaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO MANRZ you need a hug bro....seriously.

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
NO MANRZ you need a hug bro....seriously.

Can I get a hug too?

[patriot] for APEX.......

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

ill hug you virgil haha

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com