Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fcking apex!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: fcking apex!!!
ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA'SQUEEN
¯
Member # 5423

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA'SQUEEN  Ford pictures for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA'SQUEEN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Parker it's Erica David's lady, Whats up how are you, and you need to stop talking about people jk................ [burnout]

--------------------
THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN

WHY BE A PRINCESS?
WHEN YOU CAN BE A QUEEN!!!!

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:

i'm glad you got your rims, but wheel ordering and actual work on a car are two totally different things.

very True. would i use them to order parts if they were cheaper than summitracing.com and arrived faster? Sure i would. would i take my car there to have something installed or service done. not a chance.

--------------------
=(

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you get a dozen roses as well? [Confused]
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mach1killa:
heres one for you guys! a friend of mine took his car down to apex witch he had to have towed (75.00),..car was there for three weeks and they had'nt touched a thing...when he finaly goes down there to talk to them they just tryed to get him to change his mind on putting in a dfi harness because they were scared to do the work...and this is after he was told they could do it. now he has to tow the car out of there and take it some where else witch meens more tow fees. pretty f**ked up.

He used a witch to tow his car? Must have been some sort of heavy duty broom!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my experience with APEX has been nothing but killer lately.

- they SCT tuned my car, and got it up form 287 upto 310-317rwhp

- installed some new parts

- found some issues with my car, addressed them, and now we are going to take steps on fixing them.

- killer parts deals

- told me to save money, and not go the route i was thinking of.

unfortunately, my name and comments were spread ALL over those linked threads, but that was a different time, that was the past, and the past cant be fixed.....only the future can be made good. so far....so good [Smile] APEX, along with come hard work of my self and my friends have made my ride go [burnout]

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Apex has tuned my car and address other issues I have had and the service has been nothing but Stellar.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I agree 100%. 03shkr and his other employees SAVE THAT BUSINESS.

[patriot] Thanks man. Although not everyone here agrees (which is fine) please remember that Apex isn't JUST Mike. There are other employees here. So if your beef is with Mike, so be it, but when you come into the shop, 99% of the time you won't see or deal with him.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Originally posted by mach1killa:
heres one for you guys! a friend of...

lol what you got against norcal and rick's shop?
there all a bunch of butt pirates!

[ March 28, 2006, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: mach1killa ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was no hassle when i went to buy parts from apex, diddnt have to wait , just gave me box of set of mac headers and the intake for my stang. thats a good thing about a local shop [patriot] he hooked it up as well 20$ cheaper than summit and diddnt have to pay shipping, still love summit but thats a good experiance i had with apex, got the parts and i was out [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
..and they are even willing to get you parts that you wont find anywhere else. APEX was awesome enough to help me find the parts and pieces i need to build my own Rear IRS Differential cooler. that project is next on my list, and all i need to do is get them part #s for stuff i need. awesome! [Smile]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Rob [5LVENOM]
¯
Member # 2282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob [5LVENOM]  Ford pictures for Rob [5LVENOM]    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haven't been to APEX since Byron quit tuning, no experience with the new ownership.

Plus there are actually decent shops here in the Sac area now.

FiveOGirl
¯
Member # 4294

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FiveOGirl  Ford pictures for FiveOGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have never had a problem with APEX, they are currently building a complete motor for me. Ed does great work and calls me everytime something comes up he keeps me informed during the building process.

Great job guys!

Posts: 21 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOGirl:
I have never had a problem with APEX, they are currently building a complete motor for me. Ed does great work and calls me everytime something comes up he keeps me informed during the building process.

Great job guys!

Who are you?

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Great job guys!

This post also seems fishy. A Member for 2 years, but only has 3 posts. 2 of the 3 posts were made today and are promoting apex in its time of need. With all due respect M'am, in all honesty, how were you informed about this thread? There is just too much coincidence or conspiracy going on with these pro-apex posts here.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
This post also seems fishy. A Member for 2 years, but only has 3 posts. 2 of the 3 posts were made today and are promoting apex in its time of need. With all due respect M'am, in all honesty, how were you informed about this thread? There is just too much coincidence or conspiracy going on with these pro-apex posts here.

true true

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

no wonder i dont post on here that much anymore....too much useless drama. kids.....

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:

Great job guys!

She has been a customer of ours for years. And you say 'promoting apex in its time of need'... It's hardly our time of need. Our garage is packed w/ cars, business is booming and Spring has just started. Hardly our time of need.

--------------------
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

yup, the APEX garage is PACKED!!! insane amount of cars in there...

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
yup, the APEX garage is PACKED!!! insane amount of cars in there...

The owner must be on vacation [Wink]

--------------------

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Nope, Mike is more involved than ever and has focusing on Marketing, new products( such as Saleen), and other things... Even tho you won't see him at the shop that often, that doesn't mean he's not working.

--------------------
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:

Great job guys!

Who are you?
I can vouch for fivoOgirl, she usually isn't on here, she is usually on another West coast mustang board. The last time I went to APEX was to get my car tuned my Byron, have never gone back since, but that is when Bill ran the place, and prices were high. But When ever you have a business that deals with tons of customers, there will always be a hit or miss somewhere. People tend to talk about the misses more than the hits. It is either you trust them or you don't.

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
The Rick
¯
Member # 327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rick  Ford pictures for The Rick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully the shop gets fully turned around, i've been around for a while and its the first time i've heard of apex getting fixed through all the numerous owners

--------------------
90GT: h/c/i
05 wrx

Posts: 868 | From: plumas lake (sacramento area) | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
stangboi
¯
Member # 6315

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangboi  Ford pictures for stangboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its bullshit like this that shows that certian people have no lives and are addicted to forums. all they can do it talk shit on the web. you know what i think that since i own a computer and no one knows who i am i have balls the size of texas. oh look i have nothing else to do but talk shit and make things worse because i have a small dick. ive delt with cdt apex rearend specialties newtech mustang ranch speed merchant and had no issues. ive only had problems with kragens. seriously some people need to get over it. all companys have goods and bads, they always will. i guess all i can say is WHO GIVES A FUCK. since ive joined this forum all ive seen is bashing. come on high school is over. people need to grow up and live in the real world not some forum filled with shit talking.things like this is what gives cafords a bad name. a forum is here to help others. i go to 4 other forums and this is the only one that is always talking shit. cafords is not a bad site its the bullshit that make it look bad. and for those who think that im promoting apex im not, im just tired of hearing all the bullshit.
stangboi
¯
Member # 6315

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangboi  Ford pictures for stangboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets see how long it takes to report my post. how soon will i get banned will i end up like mike from apex? its bullshit when someone jacks a thread to start talking shit.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by stangboi:
a forum is here to help others.

By telling of our GOOD AND BAD experiences, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com