Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fcking apex!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: fcking apex!!!
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by stangboi:
a forum is here to help others.

By telling of our GOOD AND BAD experiences, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING [Roll Eyes]
couldn't have said it better don...
oh, btw...who teh f**k are these random-ass people chiming in on behalf of this thread? i haven't heard of half od these numbnuts who are jumping on apex's nuts and trying to clown on the REAL members of this board. [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1,
I said that a while back..

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[n.m.

[ March 30, 2006, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
quote:

couldn't have said it better don...
oh, btw...who teh f**k are these random-ass people chiming in on behalf of this thread? i haven't heard of half od these numbnuts who are jumping on apex's nuts and trying to clown on the REAL members of this board. [patriot]

rep the bay area in az gangsta toughie
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
come on high school is over.

not for A LOT of these folks
[patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:

[patriot]

Ya, you're a real adult. YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES BASHING APEX "BECAUSE" OF THE FACT YOU WERE UNHAPPY WITH THAT SHOP.

"YOU" were taken care of, THESE OTHER PEOPLE WERE NOT.

You are the hypocrite of the site.

You're a regular "Captain Save-A-Shop."

[Big Grin]

[ March 30, 2006, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys lets stop fighting..ill be in santa rosa/r-park area today anyone wanna meet up and kik it? just extending the offer..
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm all for anyone giving their good an bad stories. But when it becomes 'I heard this, I heard that' not direct from the source, it gets out of hand. Also, when the 'I heard this, I heard that' surface, it's been pointed out that many were with the old owners/workers of Apex & not the new ones. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:

[patriot]

Ya, you're a real adult. YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES BASHING APEX "BECAUSE" OF THE FACT YOU WERE UNHAPPY WITH THAT SHOP.

"YOU" were taken care of, THESE OTHER PEOPLE WERE NOT.

You are the hypocrite of the site.

You're a regular "Captain Save-A-Shop."

[Big Grin]

ya i am a REAL adult. i have my career, my wife, my child, my home, my responsibilities, my education, and i can admitt if i was wrong. and if you can READ one of my posts, i did state that APEX "PROVED ME WRONG". so ya bro. know your facts....a hypocrite wont admit if he was wrong...i did. and i dont think they need me to "save-a-shop," they have PLENTY of work bro, and tons of business. im just a small percentage of the money that goes into that place these days.

marek

[ March 30, 2006, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
I'm all for anyone giving their good an bad stories. But when it becomes 'I heard this, I heard that' not direct from the source, it gets out of hand. Also, when the 'I heard this, I heard that' surface, it's been pointed out that many were with the old owners/workers of Apex & not the new ones. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

Did you read any of these direct from the source links?

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=022501;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022014

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024264#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024269

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021189;p=2#000016

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=3

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=4

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024638

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001673

There is no 'I heard this, I heard that' in those links. Most of it is straight from the mouths of your real life customers. They're all your customers that have dealt with your shop. It is true that all the events linked to above took place under the new apex, right? Where was it pointed out that the above links happened under the old apex? [Confused] Maybe you didn't read the links above and were not aware of the customer satisfaction issues under the new apex.

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ha...this thread is killin' me.

I can't believe some of the shit people write because they don't feel "satisfied" or they're become butthurt because their car didn't make the power THEY FEEL it should have. I've heard the stories, I've read the posts, and I've talked with Mike and APEX has worked on my car. All's I can say is that being a adult who can come to his own conclusions as opposed to jumping on the "hate wagon" is that APEX in my educated opinion is a stand up shop and they try(as any respectable shop)to do a good job. Sometimes shit happens though and from what I understand, Mike has stood by his work. I have no respect for people who feel "dissatified" and come here on CaFords and rip a business BEFORE they settle up with the shop. I see this happening alot here and it's getting old. I mean, how many of these threads are we gonna have here? This type of behavior is immature to me...I hate to talk shit but I don't see this type of stuff on other sites. Anyways, APEX has done good work for me in the past and I'd go to them again. Just my .02. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:

I can't believe some of the shit people write because they don't feel "satisfied" or they're become butthurt because their car didn't make the power THEY FEEL it should have. I've heard the stories, I've read the posts, and I've talked with Mike and APEX has worked on my car. All's I can say is that being a adult who can come to his own conclusions as opposed to jumping on the "hate wagon" is that APEX in my educated opinion is a stand up shop and they try(as any respectable shop)to do a good job. Sometimes shit happens though and from what I understand, Mike has stood by his work. I have no respect for people who feel "dissatified" and come here on CaFords and rip a business BEFORE they settle up with the shop. I see this happening alot here and it's getting old. I mean, how many of these threads are we gonna have here? This type of behavior is immature to me...I hate to talk shit but I don't see this type of stuff on other sites. Anyways, APEX has done good work for me in the past and I'd go to them again. Just my .02. [patriot]

The only business I ever see getting bad mouthed here is APEX. They have made a lot of people mad it seems. I have never delt with them, and I have nothing bad to say either. If all these people have bad experiences with this one place, its not the people [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well from a standpoint of a adult that really dont like wasting my money, I find some validity in these threads. Granted some folks are riding the band wagon. But like I said where there is smoke there is bound to be fire. All of these people having issues lets me know that there is something to the problem. Now as a business owner myself I sympathize with what they are going thru and wish them the best as far getting back right. But you only get 1 time to make a first impression and unfortunately I dont see me bringing my car there nor making recommendations. Which I know they dont care about me. But just letting ya'll know that I appreciate the heads up on the mis-givings going on there. And for those that have good experiences I appreciate ya'll sharing those as well. As far as flaming each other, thats when it becomes pretty immature. People coming on only to say how stupid or immature another member is for sharing their opinion. [Roll Eyes]

[ March 30, 2006, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by silverLX:
quote:

The only business I ever see getting bad mouthed here is APEX. They have made a lot of people mad it seems. I have never delt with them, and I have nothing bad to say either. If all these people have bad experiences with this one place, its not the people [Roll Eyes]
It's bandwagon hating...THAT'S IT!!. I'm guessing that the VAST MAJORITY of the opinions on here re: Apex have NEVER even dealt with them personally or have been there. It's a mob mentality around here at times. There's probably 2% of people who may have had issues with Mike/Apex and the other 98% are people/friends of the 2% who are on the wagon. I've been disastified with a company or a shop, but I don't try and "rally the troops" for my cause. I deal with it myself; I don't need others to "have my back" when handling business...like an adult. [patriot]

Once you've been on the other end of it, I guess you'll understand then [patriot]

[ March 30, 2006, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Well from a standpoint of a adult that really dont like wasting my money, I find some validity in these threads. Granted some folks are riding the band wagon. But like I said where there is smoke there is bound to be fire. All of these people having issues lets me know that there is something to the problem. Now as a business owner myself I sympathize with what they are going thru and wish them the best as far getting back right. But you only get 1 time to make a first impression and unfortunately I dont see me bringing my car there nor making recommendations. Which I know they dont care about me. But just letting ya'll know that I appreciate the heads up on the mis-givings going on there. And for those that have good experiences I appreciate ya'll sharing those as well. As far as flaming each other, thats when it becomes pretty immature. People coming on only to say how stupid or immature another member is for sharing their opinion. [Roll Eyes]

If you're referring to my post, I never said any ONE MEMBER is immature. I merely stated that most of the stuff here is hearsay or uneducated opinions...which I feel is immature behavior. I feel that ceratin individuals have a beef with a shop...then they rally the troops to put pressure on the business to fix a problem that wasn't nesasarily the shop's doin' to begin with. Some of these stories (IMO) are case in point. I'm not tryin' to suck up to APEX, I'd do this for any shop/buiness. I know owners of other shops around there area as well as being a involved member of this community, and the concerns are the same from all. I just believe that people are a too liberal with the bashing of company who depends on sites like this for support...and for business. As I said, I've never had a bad experience at Apex...and if I did, I'd a handled it with the management...not here. JMO...again. [patriot]

[ March 30, 2006, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by silverLX:
quote:

It's bandwagon hating...THAT'S IT!!. I'm guessing that the VAST MAJORITY of the opinions on here re: Apex have NEVER even dealt with them personally or have been there. It's a mob mentality around here at times. There's probably 2% of people who may have had issues with Mike/Apex and the other 98% are people/friends of the 2% who are on the wagon. I've been disastified with a company or a shop, but I don't try and "rally the troops" for my cause. I deal with it myself; I don't need others to "have my back" when handling business...like an adult. [patriot]

Once you've been on the other end of it, I guess you'll understand then [patriot]

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

If you're referring to my post, I never said any ONE MEMBER is immature. I merely stated that most of the stuff here is hearsay or uneducated opinions...which I feel is immature behavior. I feel that ceratin individuals have a beef with a shop...then they rally the troops to put pressure on the business to fix a problem that wasn't nesasarily the shop's doin' to begin with. Some of these stories (IMO) are case in point. I'm not tryin' to suck up to APEX, I'd do this for any shop/buiness. I know owners of other shops around there area as well as being a involved member of this community, and the concerns are the same from all. I just believe that people are a too liberal with the bashing of company who depends on sites like this for support...and for business. As I said, I've never had a bad experience at Apex...and if I did, I'd a handled it with the management...not here. JMO...again. [patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only had my SFCs installed at Apex and I am greatly satisfied! Other than that I have gone there a few times asking newbie type questions and they have really cool about everything. Before they moved to the new location Rick, I think that might be his name, even showed me around the shop telling me about the type of work they do. The new management and new and old employees are fine in my book! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never used Apex myself but I've send them few pm's asking about parts and question and i've always gotton an answer fast.???

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm guessing that the VAST MAJORITY of the opinions on here re: Apex have NEVER even dealt with them personally or have been there.

What are you talking about? [Confused] Just about everyone one of these links is about actual customers with the new apex. Did you even read any of them? [Confused] The apex fans have only been using foul langauge or making claims with no factual foundation. Back up your words and site your sources like this-

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025372

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=022501;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022014

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024264#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024269

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=1

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021189;p=2#000016

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=3

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=021096;p=4

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=024638

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001673

As these links show, it is very hard to argue with real life customer issues that repeatedly come up over and over again . All you apex fans are doing is throwing out curse words or saying "Maybe some other people got screwed, but I made it out okay" . Just because you made it out okay does not mean you can throw salt on the wounds of the customers that had real issues with their service. That's being selfish.
The same type of people look at starving 3rd world tribal people and say about this world "Maybe some other people got screwed, but I made it out okay" while watching TV and end eating steak in your warm house. What a deformed, way of looking at other people.

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Iv'e called up and bugged Chris a few times about Mach1 questions... hell, Chris even helped me sell a set of rims, and didnt ask for a kickback or anything. [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO MANRZ:

How many of those links involve the SAME people? 89 Fake Snake gave us a chance and said 'Yeah I like these guys'. Mach0ne351 admited he was wrong. Ect, ect, ect.

Then you're bringin up the 'He tried to get me fired' thing which was controversial from the start, and NOT a customer complaint.

Some of those links merely point out peoples opinions that Mike is an 'ass'. Again, NOT a customer comlaint!

Since you're the one who has so helpfully listed these all, can I ask what is your experience with us?

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
I'm guessing that the VAST MAJORITY of the opinions on here re: Apex have NEVER even dealt with them personally or have been there.

What are you talking about? [Confused] Just about everyone one of these links is about actual customers with the new apex. Did you even read any of them? [Confused] The apex fans have only been using foul langauge or making claims with no factual foundation. Back up your words and site your sources like this-

As these links show, it is very hard to argue with real life customer issues that repeatedly come up over and over again . All you apex fans are doing is throwing out curse words or saying "Maybe some other people got screwed, but I made it out okay" . Just because you made it out okay does not mean you can throw salt on the wounds of the customers that had real issues with their service. That's being selfish.
The same type of people look at starving 3rd world tribal people and say about this world "Maybe some other people got screwed, but I made it out okay" while watching TV and end eating steak in your warm house. What a deformed, way of looking at other people.

And what should those of us that dont want to go searching through old threads do? I have better things to do than that... I mean, come on... why would you even want to do that, let alone keep a list???

And, who cares if I dont want to cite a source? I'm my own source.

They have treated me with respect. Too many people jump on the hater bandwagon, way too easily.

What do you have to gain out of posting this over and over?? Nothing.

And how many times in all those links you save has the person complaining called, pm'ed or went in themselves to deal with a problem?

If something was messed up, and I was unhappy about it, I would be the damned grown up that I am and go in there myself... not post trash like this on a message board hoping to make a point.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025372

That's 9 threads outta how many customers? I personally think a few of these threads are COMPLETELY BOGUS....JMO

Ya know what?...just don't go there anymore. Get over it... [patriot]

edit:...and as someone said(and I observed the same thing)..."it's the same people over and over"... [patriot]

[ March 30, 2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you don't like APEX, don't go there!! If you don't want to support their business...don't! Anyone (business or otherwise) will defend themselves when need be, whether they are right OR wrong.

Seriously, how many more posts do we need on the SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER. If you all want to love/hate them, PM them. Enough on the damn subject.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com