Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Every have one of those weeks..nothing goes right (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Every have one of those weeks..nothing goes right
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I was just going to say you should go see a doctor. In the state you are in you can create some serious chemical/hormonal in-balances within your body that can actually have a real bad effect on you. I think you are taking the best step with the counseling and prescriptions meds. Other than that man just try to stay strong and as much as possible stay in the company of a friend or family member. I dont know you but I had a close friend go through some serious depression when his parents passed. Depression is nothing to take for granted. Feel for ya, homie stay strong. Not sure if you are a religious or God fearing man, but if you are church and prayer can work wonders.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys its been a long hard day. for the praying all i do right now is pray to god for the safety of my ex. I pray for god to follow her and make sure she is okay and no harm comes her way and to keep her healthy. I love this chick more than anything and even though i am upset right now and frustrated and in allot of pain i dont want her to be. So yes i pray and hopefully things will work out in the end this girl was one in a million and to have that chance again would sure as heck be a miracle but im trying to keep good hope. thanks guys you are all really helping me make threw these hard days and to the ones here that have called me and helped me even more thank you so much without friends like you a guy like me wouldnt be able to make it. [patriot] [Frown]
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know i once heard a saying if you love someone let them go and if they return than its true love...i'm starting to think this guy that made this saying was never in love cause it hurts to all hell wondering if love will come back. i miss my baby. Hopefully one day soon she can be in my arms again where she belongs. Pray for me fellas. [Frown]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com