Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Every have one of those weeks..nothing goes right (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Every have one of those weeks..nothing goes right
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just got out of an 4 year relation ship. Fuck Bitches [Whoo Whooooo!] ill tell you that from the bottom of my ball sack. real shit. i feel better in a while, just find me another one, just like they are. new pussy and new dick for them [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Strip clubs, Lap dances, and Southern Comfort fix everything. I don't care what y'all say. [Wink]

JUST KIDDING. Keep your head up, it can only get better. If it's meant to be, it'll be. Otherwise, press on...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
i just got out of an 4 year relation ship. Fuck Bitches [Whoo Whooooo!] ill tell you that from the bottom of my ball sack. real shit. i feel better in a while, just find me another one, just like they are. new pussy and new dick for them [Whoo Whooooo!]

Gracias!

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the talk tonight Lauren you def. helped me threw a tough time tonight. Im glad I have friends like you to be there for me or i might hve just gone crazy. Thank you. Im not really any better but at least i think i can make it threw the night. [Frown] this sucks

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if it was mean't to be, then it was mean't to be and time will fix all wounds. if not, moving on is going to be hard but it is something you have to kinda prepare for ahead time. if she's the one like you say, i hope everything works out for you. good luck

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
remember...you can't see the good times without the bad

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! i think it's amazing how much you love this girl. a lot of girls would wish to have that from a guy but you'll heal.... trust everyone. it seems hard but if you occupy yourself, it wont affect you (as much). i just got out of something too a couple months ago and now i'm just starting to feel better. i kinda felt how you just said you felt. just keep your head up. i love happy endings and i hope everything works out for the better for the both of you. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the help guys but this shit aint getting any better its just getting worse. Everyday i just kick myself in the ass for being so stupid and just not treating her like a princess i was always to worried about what car show was coming up or what social car event was going on. Im telling you guys this has almost put me out of this car scene. it makes me want to sell all the shit and just have no cars. i always had my attention on the wrong thing. it should have been her. i have high anxiety problems already this sure aint helping. and with being out of work right now i have way too much time to sit and dwell on this i though we were gonna get married. I should have done it when i had the chance. now with her gone i probably never will. Life sucks. she was my best friend too. so what to do now... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun, if you really feel for this girl do something that she'd never expect you to do. Say there is an issue you two never agreed upon....well change that issue or show her that the way she feels about a certain something is more important than how you feel about it. Make sure that any decisions you make you can live with...not for the short term but the long term. Otherwise it'll just be off again on again relationship. She might not react positively at first, you may have to try several things. Don't get down and depressed around her... remember you are the Man...keep a positive attitude and let her know you are not giving up but not in such a way that she feels too much pressure.

Really THINK about whether or not she is the one for you or if you just can't let go of someone who is almost right for you but some things are missing... a relationship that is on again off again is usually because some needs are being met but not all of them... good luck

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

well tonight everything fell apart. this is serious she said shes gone. To be honest with you guys i cried for hours i can barely keep it together right now. i dont even want to go home tonight. im just driving around nd stopped at a parking lot. The one thing that i never wanted to do was have this girl in any pain and all i caused was pain. I have made the biggest mistake of my life not doing the right things. She is the one. I thought she was my true love i mean i still am in love with her. I guess we will have to see maybe she will realize when im not there that she does care for me. The hardest thing is we lived together and were togethre for almost 6 years not all good some bad but we still have all this time invested. And she was my bestfriend, we did everything together. Im so alone. i dont want any pitty and i know im suppose to be a man but when your in love with someone this muh there is no shame in showing your true colors. my heart aches so bad it keeps me up. All i can do is be angry at myself for letting it get to this point. Again I really appreciate the help you guys have given me , the support and the pm there are allot of good guys here! thanks so much this might be one of the only outlets i have to talk about this and it makes me feel a little better knowing you guys are her for me. Thanks again [patriot]
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With all you have confessed, Im gonna have to say you couldnt have been that bad!! You dont just realize when things are bad how you feel Im guessing you showed it and she knows. Dont be so hard on yourself. Its an addiction you have to get over, its hard and its gonna be hard in your case. THINGS WILL GET BETTER! Family! Family is what you need. Hang out with your brother. The old go out and get a new one may not work for you for a while either try to get a new routine and stick with it. Stay occupied as much as possible.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
Originally posted by modular:
With all you have confessed, Im gonna have to say you couldnt have been that bad!! You dont just realize when things are bad how you feel Im guessing you showed it and she knows. Dont be so hard on yourself. Its an addiction you have to get over, its hard and its gonna be hard in your case. THINGS WILL GET BETTER! Family! Family is what you need. Hang out with your brother. The old go out and get a new one may not work for you for a while either try to get a new routine and stick with it. Stay occupied as much as possible.

thanks bro on the real. im just trying to make new friends now, ones that will be there for me i have never had real friends a few but i had to cut most of them off. thanks bro good looking out i hope this works out cause im doing pretty rough. [Frown]
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey purplenotch im right there with you now man, my girls says i dont treat her right either we are kinda of trying to work it out i gueess we have to since we live together. i dont want to throw away 4 years for nothing. i guess i will have to work on my temper and atitude and the way i treat her.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

i lived with her too man if you guys seperate than you will really realize how she neded to be treated. please dont make the same mistakes i did treat her right man for real becuase honestly if you love this girl like i love my ex you wont want to put your selfs threw it. im so upset i didnt make the right choices and now im alone depressed and not caring about anything. you dont want to be like me please make things right if you want it to work [patriot] im still [Frown] i need my girl back. this is the worst time of my life [Frown]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shaun....man, i seriously know how you're feeling right now, trust me. I can seriously relate to you just not wanting to go home and parking your car just anywhere because you feel so "lost"....but dude, DONT DO THAT. Sitting and dwelling on it will make you feel worse, especially if she acts all "cool and ok" when you see her. She most likely feels extra confident now that she knows she has you in the palm of her hand. But seriously, the last thing you want her to do is see you crying and acting sad about the situation. Trust me, show her that you're having fun too. Dont involve any new girls or anything like that, but just show her you CAN go on without her. If its really meant to be, she'll see how you CAN live wothout her, and then she'll be the one to be sad and shit. Then, she will come back to you, scared that you're having too much fun and that you might leave her for someone else.

So keep your head-up and stay positive. I know its A LOT easier said than done, but try it. Get a couple drinks with your brother, cousins, and/or friends...but hang out with people that truely care for you. You'll always feel sad when you get home and dwell upon it, but as long as you're around good people, then your mind wont be on her and you'll find yourself feeling a lot better.

Stay up bro [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your story is funny and I know what you are goint through......I'm SORRY, see about 3 years ago I broke up with my girl and she was the love of my life, I still love her so much, when she left I DIED and for about a year I DIED. I too was a bad boyfriend, I too put my cars first, I think I spend more time with my cars then her. We were together about 4 years. When she left I realized what I had done wrong, I realized that If i had a second chance I would do thing differently, I too wished for a time machine.............I know its hard and I trully know what you are going through.

For me it took 1 year to move on and I still miss her sometimes but I'm happy, I have a girlfriend that loves me so much and is okay with me being a car fanatic. Actually I think she loves cars more then I do.

See Time will heal all pain and there is nothing you can do to heal your pain. Time will heal your pain. I PROMISS, trust me it healed my pain. So just take it One Day at a time, somedays it will be harder then others.

Best of luck and Pm me anytime you want to talk

Navid

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear it got worse, and from my earlier reply i know what it means especailly when u lived with them. I was there to. PM me sometime ill take u out for a drink -Joe

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
Sitting and dwelling on it will make you feel worse, especially if she acts all "cool and ok" when you see her. She most likely feels extra confident now that she knows she has you in the palm of her hand. But seriously, the last thing you want her to do is see you crying and acting sad about the situation. Trust me, show her that you're having fun too. Dont involve any new girls or anything like that, but just show her you CAN go on without her. If its really meant to be, she'll see how you CAN live wothout her, and then she'll be the one to be sad and shit. Then, she will come back to you, scared that you're having too much fun and that you might leave her for someone else.

From a girl's point of view, I completely agree with this statement.
[Wink] i know how you girls work...EVIL minds [Mad]

J/K Lauren...but I know that atleast most girls think this way. [Embarrassed]

Shaun...keep your head up bro. Just stay strong, or atleast act like it when you're around her [patriot]

--------------------

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Shaun, I just saw this thread. As others have said, keep your head up and know that things will get better. Try not to dwell on this too much and above all else, remember that you've got friends here. As always, if you need anything, you've got my number.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know what too, im sure you're pretty young, and at a young age you gotta do what you want when you want. You can't really let anyone hold you back becuase it's your life and not anyone else. If she couldn't understand that then that's her problem. i mean i think at least.

but then there's always the otherside of not realizing what you had now that you don't have it. just stay up bro you'll make it past.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Thanks guys for the helpful post but this isnt going good for real. i mean i wake up every morning sick to my stomach, i can barely eat andi can barely go to sleep at night. Seriously im a wreck guys i try to take my mind off things and do what i got to do but i cant i just feel so sick. I try not to think about it so i can make it threw the day but honestly i cant. Im just tired of feeling so sick. When i do finally fall asleep i just dont want to wake up becuase once i do I hurt again shit im even hurting whileim sleeping. I need some medicine or something to relax my body so i can be calm this sucks and it dosent feel right at all. Any suggestions. I want to eat and I want to sleep but I just cant. This is driving me crazy i just want a noraml day to go on eat do things and sleep and ever since we broke up I cant. This pain is really real and it hurts. [Frown]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I assure you this is for the better. I can say this, BECAUSE I have always found that everything happens for a reason. You may not like the reason, but this may save you heartache down the road etc.

I only met you once but know you are a much stronger person than this.

Goodluck Shaun [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Damn...I'm sorry to hear that things are still rough [Frown]

What do you do the majority of the day...work, chill, clean?? If you're just sitting around the house, I highly recommend you get up and go do something. Also, do you still see her often? If you do, try your hardest to hold back and lose contact with her...SERIOUSLY. The more you talk to her and see her, the more pain you're going to feel when you don't talk to her or see her. I'm not saying to move on or anything...I'm just saying to give her taht needed space. Its the ONLY WAY that she will realize that she really does need you. If you can find the strength to do this for at least 3-4 days straight, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better.

Trust me Shaun, I been there and done that. Take it slow and in no time, something will change for the better. Like evryone has said, just keep yourself busy. If you're not currently working, I would suggest you consume your time by working on your truck or doing something you're devoted to. I know when I'm mad and shit, I start doing something to my car, even just cleaning it, and my anger just gets out of my head and those thoughts are erased.

Hit me up if you want to talk or something. I know exactly how you're feeling man. Stay up [patriot]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Shaun,

I would go to the doctor if you start feeling sick, they may be able to prescribe an anti-depressant for right now. If not take some Vicodin to relax you and calm you down. If you wanna toke LMK its on me.
[patriot]
-Gus

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

well just got back from the doctor. They prescribed me a few different drugs (mainly anti depressants) to try and help with my not sleeping and eating.shit i already lost 10 pounds and i dont have much to spare these days im already skinny! Also prescribed some consouling and blood work. i really dont want to be on medication but if it helps i guess thats what Im going to have to do. i miss her so much Id give anything to have her in my life again. if some miracle happens and she does come back, im telling you one thing im never letting go. i have been threw allot of breakup and seperations before but this one is the worst. i guess sometimes you dont even realize you have true love untill something really bad happens and than you realize. I know i messed up all i can do now is give her the time she needs because thats what she wanted. If she really loves me and wants to have me back in her life she will when shes ready if not than this will be one of the hardest lessons in life that ill have to deal with. if could change things i would but for now i just pray allot. i just want to know she is okay and that she is healthy. This girl meant the world to me and to not be by her side right now is super hard and i thank you guys here for the support for real thank you! [patriot] [Frown]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com