Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Every have one of those weeks..nothing goes right (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Every have one of those weeks..nothing goes right
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well as said before purplenotch will possibly be leaving soon so I'm already bummed about that and on top of that my formal girlfriend (the one with the cobra) well we arent together anymore. We have been one and off again for 5 years and just recently she decided she needed space. So its been tuff I really love this girl, shit thought we were gonna get married. But you know what I fucked up. So just want to tall you guys out ther if you have agood girl treat her right and all those times you think the grass is greener on the other sie its def. not. I can barely function right now and its killing me. i love this chick and im oing crazy. I should have been a better boyfriend. Hopefully she will come around and we can work it out.Ill tell you one thing I always put my cars first but thats def. going to change there is nothing more important than the one you love.And for all you out there stay away from here or i'll be looking for you! if anyone has any input on what they think i should do please post. Remember its been 5 years so this is really hard i mean we lived together. It sucks! if anyone has a time machine please pm so I can go back and fix all this... [Frown]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are probably better off. If the girl you love doesn't understand your passion for cars then she probably is not the right girl for you. My ex was the same way. My girlfriend now, she buys me stuff for my car. You just need some time, trust me you will find the right girl that will treat you good even if you feel like wrenching on your car for eight hours. It is easier to find the right girl than get rid of your passion for cars. [patriot]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a bad week last week only because of work. Sucks being a manager [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks man but she is a good girl. Honestly shes the best! i just F*** up. She is a really good girl. [Frown]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I had a bad week last week only because of work. Sucks being a manager [Frown]

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. Managers like myself get shit on everyday. My job is to take it in the ass from the customer and kiss their ass after they finish yelling at me. Oh well, can't beat the pay.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Thanks man but she is a good girl. Honestly shes the best! i just F*** up. She is a really good girl. [Frown]

I think our problem as men is that we take them for granted. After it is too late, they are gone. Oh well, shit happens and you move on.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
quote:

I think our problem as men is that we take them for granted. After it is too late, they are gone. Oh well, shit happens and you move on.
yah i hear ya in most cases i would, but she is the one man I just gotta stay strong she is the only one there is going to be no other girls thanks for the advice though . [patriot]
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
quote:

yah i hear ya in most cases i would, but she is the one man I just gotta stay strong she is the only one there is going to be no other girls thanks for the advice though . [patriot]
Time can heal all wounds, no matter how deep the wound.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and by the way the grass is greener on the other side, but the only way you'll see that is with time.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro i can kind of relate to your situation. me and my ex girl went out for 2 1/2 years (still not quite 5 years but still long). we didnt talk/ no communication for 4 months. we did live together as well. people do say the grass is greaner on the other side...but what they dont understand is that its hard to fall in love again. i mean i got with another girl..broke up with her 3 weeks later lol..shit just wasnt the same..i still cant get my ex outta my head. were friends now...and we do things that a couple would do...hardest part is not being able to kiss/hug or even hold her like i used to. time will heal everything. keep that in mind.

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can't say the grass isn't greener miami if you never seen tho. make sure you stay occupied as you can and just play it how u get it

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well as said before purplenotch will possibly be leaving soon so I'm already bummed about that and on top of that my formal girlfriend (the one with the cobra) well we arent together anymore. We have been one and off again for 5 years and just recently she decided she needed space. So its been tuff I really love this girl, shit thought we were gonna get married. But you know what I fucked up. So just want to tall you guys out ther if you have agood girl treat her right and all those times you think the grass is greener on the other sie its def. not. I can barely function right now and its killing me. i love this chick and im oing crazy. I should have been a better boyfriend. Hopefully she will come around and we can work it out.Ill tell you one thing I always put my cars first but thats def. going to change there is nothing more important than the one you love.And for all you out there stay away from here or i'll be looking for you! if anyone has any input on what they think i should do please post. Remember its been 5 years so this is really hard i mean we lived together. It sucks! if anyone has a time machine please pm so I can go back and fix all this... [Frown]

damn man...sorry to hear about that. I know EXACTLY how you feel though. I was in exact same situation about a year ago with my girlfriend of 4 years. Its tough and I too wasnt able to get over it. I literally went out with my boys 5 out of 7 days a week (it was during the summer) and I'd get drunk and try to ease the pain. I got into hella fights at bars/clubs because I just had the mentality of not giving a fuck about anything anymore. It was the longest and craziest summer of my life, but I got through it. If you are made to be with eachother, she will see that and soon be back in your life. Thats what happened to me....now all is good.

But as you wait it out these next few days-weeks-months....just hang around people your close with so they can support you. If you stay bummed at home or anything, you'll get REALLY depressed. So keep yourself busy, but out of trouble. She'll soon see that you have changed for the better and hopefully give you that second chance that you most definitely deserve.

Stay up Shaun [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everything happens for a reason. [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give her some space and time man she will come back around its all good

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Shaun sorry to hear about that. I couldn't even imagine if that happened to me. I would probably break down too. Its hard especially when you've been together as long as you 2 have. That person becomes a part of you and your soul. Don't let it go that easily, I'm sure alot of time and effort has went into this relationship and that in itself is reason enough to talk through it. I say if you think its meant to be, you let her know ASAP and talk it out with her. Again sorry to hear about that. Keep your head up. I usually go play basketball, get drunk, or go to sleep when I can't get something off my mind. Take care.

[ March 27, 2006, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
98_No_Bra
¯
Member # 2351

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 98_No_Bra  Ford pictures for 98_No_Bra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep it must be in the air--- both my brother and I are going through it. It sucks but I realize she was'nt right for me and we fought too much about stuff. They want to control everything you do but act like they doing it for you best interests.

Just think it's getting closer to Summer and there will be lots of girls out at the Lake etc.

Don't go back and try again. It will end badly and most of the trust is gone. I did it about 6 times. It won't be the same and arguments will get worse. They may forgive but they never forget.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With whips like yours you should have no problem finding a replacement.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
bro i can kind of relate to your situation. me and my ex girl went out for 2 1/2 years....we did live together as well.

people do say the grass is greaner on the other side...but what they dont understand is that its hard to fall in love again. i mean i got with another girl..broke up with her 3 weeks later lol..shit just wasnt the same..i still cant get my ex outta my head. were friends now...and we do things that a couple would do...hardest part is not being able to kiss/hug or even hold her like i used to. time will heal everything. keep that in mind.

Damn bro u hit that one right on the head...I just moved home in jan. from living with my girl for 2 1/2 years, even though we'd been seperated( not together, yet still livin with eachother) for a # of months prior to me moving out.

We're still friends and i still do help her financially here and there. Its hard not being able to kiss/hold hands ne more or ne thing related. I spent all weekend with her and went to the SF tattoo convention all 3 days with her, even got her 2 new tats....i hate that i lost her at my own stupidity
Its so hard to try and love and care again, I WAS talkin to this girl since ive moved home and ended up pushin her away too. ITs hard and i feel you on that. And same as SydeWayzSix i went and am still going through just stayin busy with ne one i know drinkin, its hard on the body BUt sometimes its the only thing that helps keep you from thinkin... Let me know if u need somethin bro -Joe [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dAMN I THINK THAT JUST EVERYONE IS JUST BREAKING UP,i too have just recentlly just broke up with me and my girl and part of it was that i never spent time with her and put alot of time into my cars and just tryin to work alot to save up for this summer oh well i loved this girl i too thought that i was going to marry her,right now its to the point where we cant even be friends im probably sure shes already moved on but oh well i just have to get over it because im still young and have my future in front of me and thats way more important then just stayin home and be dpressed and stuff,im sorry if im being blunt but i just have to be realistic about it,a girl from work told me that her aunt that is like a doctor said there was some study that this month March is known for alot of break ups and alot of Madness or some BS like that i and i totally believe it this month has been the hardest for me in everyway,Shaun good luck with your girl man and like some people said already if it was meant to be she will come back,just dont push things because she will pull away,i had to learn the hard way [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well no break ups for me and sad to say I feel were ur all coming from but when worse things happen in life just makes that stuff small but also reminds us life is short so value ur relationships and the time you have w people [patriot] Im sorry about your break up but honestly if u feel the way you say you do you need to be telling her all this not us she might not realize that you do care as much about her as you do we tend to always look at the bad things so shes probably still dwelling on how much she felt unloved or you put other things before her she might actually be thinkin maybe you dont care that much since your letting her go so easily who really knows but one things for sure you definilty need to tell her and whats meant to be will be but we do have to put in a lil work to get the things we want. I think people give up to easily on relationships these days and are always thinkin of what else is out there and wanting more or better when most of us have somethign good in front of us we dont realize till its too late because we take things for granted best of luck to all of you nice to see some men can admit their feelings and when they fucked up and see and appreciate they had/have a good girl [patriot] and if it doesnt work out best thing to get over someone is someone new it might not fix everythign at once and like glenn said they probably wont be her or make you feel like she did but after enough of them you might find someone new that makes u just as happy if not happier [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Wow guys you guys for the most part are great and it makes me feel better just having some nice post back here. i am going to do everyhting i can to make this one work out somehow in th end. And i have told here these things and she knows. I just pushed and pushed and this is how things ended up. Well like most of you said i feel the same way things happen for a reason. I feel this is going on to make me realize how f** i treated her and that she was a princess and should have been treated like one. Im slowly (26 years) figuring out how girls need to be treated. it sucks it has to be with this girl because I have had many girls and been in and out of love with others but shes different. i guess time will tell. Thanks for all the good advice guys you all kick ass. i just gotta keep myself busy now. I got a haircut and a new phone hey its a start im just trying to keep busy. Talk to you guys soon. and for all those guys with the grass IS greener on the other side it never is if the girl that your with is the one. And just to make things clear here this happened not because of another girl it happeed because we fought allot but i truly love her it will work itself out... i hope... [Frown] [patriot]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, I can relate to all of you. I dated my x-wife for 3.5 years before I left for basic training and tech school... after school and my PCS to Travis, it was almost 5 years that we had been together. I thought when we got married that it was going to last forever...

So, imagine my suprise and heatbreak when I returned after being gone for only 1 month that she couldnt do the military spouse role. [Frown] It sucked. Never leave your girl for an extended amount of time if she's upset. [Frown]

The best thing you can do is keep busy, be kind to her, and give it time. Another thing that helps is chilling with your boys and having a beer or 5... its amazing how much it helps to BS with your boys over a few brews.

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'll buy man. [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had that kind of week. But, I'm having an even worse month. Or rather, the worst 27 days ever. [Frown]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
With whips like yours you should have no problem finding a replacement.

[patriot] wayy funny!!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

im stickin to my guns, the grass is greener [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com