Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sound clip of my car,can i get louder? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: sound clip of my car,can i get louder?
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
steven i thought u were done on my post?didnt u say so yourself?Now big bro is online you feel tough again?and Matt i think thst ur name,I NEVER SAID YOU WERE TALKING SHIT ON MY POST DID I?i said ur brother and his lil friends.i thought after he sent his lil comment his buddies would jump in.and he talks shit about my car,I COULD CARE LESS,my gf thats a diff story.and if you want to act all big and tuff and stick up for ur lil turd brother,then have him say that shit to her face 2 face with her cousin there.and you can be there as well.WE WOULD all watch you get smashed the fuck down.But you know what im not gonan keep repling to this,as i tried to starta thread about opinions,not ur lil brother to run his fat mouth.and then i come back online and u blew up my mailbox with so many pms.threating my life etc.is that a very good idea?Do you know much about the LAW? you saying what you did to me in pm i could have ur ass arrested AS QUICKLY AS I CAN SHIFT A GEAR.so my last word to u 2 on this post.THIS IS A FREAKIN INTERNET PLACE WHER PEOPLE COME ON HERE TO TALK ABOUT THERE CARS ASK QUESTIONS ETC.not for stupid kid drama your brother seems to bring alot.just like cummins,im sure 90% of the people on here are not into teh kid games hes pulling.:flipoff: [patriot]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WayFastYTee:
steven i thought u were done on my post?didnt u say so yourself?Now big bro is online you feel tough again?and Matt i think thst ur name,I NEVER SAID YOU WERE TALKING SHIT ON MY POST DID I?i said ur brother and his lil friends.i thought after he sent his lil comment his buddies would jump in.and he talks shit about my car,I COULD CARE LESS,my gf thats a diff story.and if you want to act all big and tuff and stick up for ur lil turd brother,then have him say that shit to her face 2 face with her cousin there.and you can be there as well.WE WOULD all watch you get smashed the fuck down.But you know what im not gonan keep repling to this,as i tried to starta thread about opinions,not ur lil brother to run his fat mouth.and then i come back online and u blew up my mailbox with so many pms.threating my life etc.is that a very good idea?Do you know much about the LAW? you saying what you did to me in pm i could have ur ass arrested AS QUICKLY AS I CAN SHIFT A GEAR.so my last word to u 2 on this post.THIS IS A FREAKIN INTERNET PLACE WHER PEOPLE COME ON HERE TO TALK ABOUT THERE CARS ASK QUESTIONS ETC.not for stupid kid drama your brother seems to bring alot.just like cummins,im sure 90% of the people on here are not into teh kid games hes pulling.:flipoff: [patriot]

I reply with a simple question and you reply with what your girl friend sais about me. Im sure I probably have never met her so she has no place to step in.. And you sure as hell have no place in saying that Matt does steraroids. Is that the conclusion you jump to when somebody is strong? Ill admit that maybe joking around with you wasent a good idea and that I shouldnt have said what I said about your girl friend, but she shouldnt have said shit about someone she doesnt know either, nor should you have. Lets cut the crap and quit the drama.. And 5.0-srt-4 quite making random ass fake threads. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ill give out my password for anyone who wants to check my inbox 2 see that your fat ass sent that message
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
ill give out my password for anyone who wants to check my inbox 2 see that your fat ass sent that message

And they can also see that that is the word that you used against me. i quoted you and said that i wasent any of the above things you stated. quite running your mouth, enough is enough. Let it be and let these threads go.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
get off the comp and jog or sumthin this boi comin out looking like a tan andy milinokis and shit
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

And not to mention even if i was (which i am not) racist it wouldnt matter. It is not illegal. I am in no way implying im racist because im not. My grandpa is mexican for cryin out loud.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

andy i never would say that word you said like i said ill prove it 4 n e one who cares flat out
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was trying to cut the crap with you when i said at 1st please dont reply to my posts.But you kept runinn your mouth.And dued when you say srt 4 whatever about talkign shit to a 16 yr old.??if ur so worried or think its wrong to talk shit to a 16 yr old then maybe you shouldnt be on a site like this if you cant handle it?.U may be 16 but ur grown up enough.ur big brother wont always be there to back you up like this,My gf has met you and your brother.i was speaking what i heard,and if ur brother dont do roids.why make such a big deal about it?Liek when u said my gf ws a corner slut what did i do?i laughed at it.cause i know its not true.but u and ur brother are getting SO ANGRY that i said it why?Usually when u know something isnt true u laugh at it and say uh huh sure dude etc.but you guys aren't.Oh well next topic.Thanks for the help 1sicGt.

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

damn i swear this is 1 of the best sites.BUT SO MUCH DRAMA.NOW MY Topic IS ABOUT RACIST SHIT?..LOL.":CANT WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT MUFFLERS I SHOULD GET" [Confused] I just read the part about andy milinokis LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.THATS FUNNY.

[ January 30, 2006, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
i was trying to cut the crap with you when i said at 1st please dont reply to my posts.But you kept runinn your mouth.And dued when you say srt 4 whatever about talkign shit to a 16 yr old.??if ur so worried or think its wrong to talk shit to a 16 yr old then maybe you shouldnt be on a site like this if you cant handle it?.U may be 16 but ur grown up enough.ur big brother wont always be there to back you up like this,My gf has met you and your brother.i was speaking what i heard,and if ur brother dont do roids.why make such a big deal about it?Liek when u said my gf ws a corner slut what did i do?i laughed at it.cause i know its not true.but u and ur brother are getting SO ANGRY that i said it why?Usually when u know something isnt true u laugh at it and say uh huh sure dude etc.but you guys aren't.Oh well next topic.Thanks for the help 1sicGt.

False acusations that can be taken seriously are no joke and can ruin someone. But like im said, im done. Ill stay out of your threads and srt4s threads. Im done with the bs.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
damn i swear this is 1 of the best sites.BUT SO MUCH DRAMA.NOW MY Topic IS ABOUT RACIST SHIT?..LOL.":CANT WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT MUFFLERS I SHOULD GET" [Confused]

Flowmaster.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SONIC LX  Ford pictures for SONIC LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah its just too bad you brought me into this unprovoked, cause now im not laughing

--------------------
87 LX ex 4cyl now TFS H/C/I
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

Posts: 349 | From: Healdsburg | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

ty COULDNT U HAVE DONE THIS FROM TEH BEGINING ,AND NOT HAD TO START ALL THIS?.dude who cares i said he was a roid freak.if its not true you let that shit go in 1 ear out the other.dont take shit so personal.

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SONIC LX  Ford pictures for SONIC LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so fucking apologize, what is your excuse.... im waiting, im still wondering how i got brought into this.

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
ty COULDNT U HAVE DONE THIS FROM TEH BEGINING ,AND NOT HAD TO START ALL THIS?.dude who cares i said he was a roid freak.if its not true you let that shit go in 1 ear out the other.dont take shit so personal.

I just dont see how you could have drug him into this for no apparent reason.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

u got brought into this cuz i said steven or matt whatever 1 you are,didnt know i just know u 2 are brothers and ur brother looks more mexican and u look white.and what you look like.and that ur brother use to bite people in elemantry school?i dont wanna know!!..Why should i say sorry.I HAVE NOT SEEN 1 SORRY FROM YOUR BROTHER WHO STARTED THIS ...WHAT 50 REPLIES topic.Look i dont want a apoligy from him either.cause what he said about my gf isnt true.so it went in 1 ear out the other,didnt fade me a BIT.so if u dont do roids let it go and move on,But if you want to keep pming my inbox that ur gonan woop my ass and what not,then do it.

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

drug him into it for no reason?LIKE U DRUG MY GF INTO IT?>????????????? UR EATING UR OWN WORDS NOW MAN..

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nevermind, i dont want to get beat down from either side lol

[ January 30, 2006, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: 84GT5.0 ]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

thats the plan, you should know who you are speaking to before you call shit out like that. steven said that cause you guys were going at it, at that time i was at work while you were talkin shit about me. not cool. youll get yours as we alll will when we deserve it. [patriot]

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
drug him into it for no reason?LIKE U DRUG MY GF INTO IT?>????????????? UR EATING UR OWN WORDS NOW MAN..

No no, you brought her in by telling me what shit she said about me.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

that is also true, shouldn't volunteer her info on the board like that. you set her up [burnout]

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

i said what i did ,cuz i heard it from her.THIS IS JUST LIEK LAST TIME.BLAH BLAH HAPPENDED AND AT THE END UR BROTHER POSTED YOU TOUCH MY LIL BROTHER AND ILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU.MATT DONT ACT ALL TUFF,U MAY BE BIGGER THAN ME WHAT NOT,AND IF U WANNA BEAT MY ASS CAUSE I SAID WHAT I DID ABOUT YOU,DO IT,AND FOR A WELL CANT SAY EVEN MATCH ILL HAVE HER COUSIN DEAL WITH YOUR BROTHER OR YOU FOR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HER.HES REALLLLLLLLLL PROTECTIVE OF HER.SO U WANNA THREATEN ME????..AND MEET ME TO BEAT MY ASS?ILL GIVE U MY ADDY BRING UR BROTHER.AND HAVE HIM SAY WHAT HE DID ABOUTHER WHEN HER CUZ IS THERE.DONT BE A INTERNET TUFF GUY...DUDE ILL PUT WHOEVER i want on the board,ITS A FREEDOM of speech website.u take things so personal.why is that?

[ January 30, 2006, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

look im done with this.matt stop blowing up my mailbox.if ur gonan come beat my ass then do it,but expect something coming back to you..in teh future tell ur bro to not start shit..TOPIC IS DONE WITH

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

your so right. i wish i could have sen your point of view this whole time [BS flag] you ran your fucking mouth, im not being the internet tough guy, im just backing myself up. see you soon [patriot]

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

tell him yourself im not your fucking employee

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com