Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sound clip of my car,can i get louder? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: sound clip of my car,can i get louder?
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A short clip i made today.Yes i need a door panle..lol.would SLP'S make my car louder?Or better sounding u guys think?

http://vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=5284

[ January 29, 2006, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What mid-pipe do you have? It's kinda quiet.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good man, looks pretty clean to.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that the car you said is cleaner then silverlx's car? [Confused]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.its a POS dig camera.all sounds r shitty.its loud in person.pwr hungry 302 has heard it.my exaust has.Jba headers bbk or h pipe.I think its bbk.and 2 chamber flows

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

steven or matt whatever 1 you are,dont turn this post into another kiddy game shit please.just dont post on any my post again PLEASE`..i DONT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH UR KIDDY CRAP!!

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my notch had bbk unequal lenght shorties, bbk o/r h and 2 chambers were louder. [Wink]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WayFastYTee:
steven or matt whatever 1 you are,dont turn this post into another kiddy game shit please.just dont post on any my post again PLEASE`..i DONT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH UR KIDDY CRAP!!

Not geting into it. I was just asking a question.. I thought maybe you might have been joking in that other thread or something.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
will you post some pics of the whole car? You dont seem to have any of those yet.

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Dude dont post on my posts please,you should be more worried about getting ur DL back.then trying to remember a month old topic..

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

I will take a better video tomm of the whole car.i never had any pics cause i dont have a cam to take pics with.AS my gf just brought over hers today.

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Dude dont post on my posts please,you should be more worried about getting ur DL back.then trying to remember a month old topic..

DL isent gone. And why are you getting so mad. I was just asking questions about your super clean white stang with cheese graters. [Big Grin] . Well, keep up the good work on it man. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

ISENT??? get that DL back when ITS TAKEN.finish school and enjoy life.Mad? im far from mad lil man! [patriot] .oh and stop trying to show off and get tickets.Do you have to use ur Car to impress people?..lol.seriously.so typical of a young kid and a car with a V8

[ January 29, 2006, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it sounds good. some 2.5" tail pipes would sound good. You need more power to really sound different, but different mufflers might help. X pipes also are more raspy, and sound pretty bad.

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

just go with 1 chambers if anything!

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by silverLX:
it sounds good. some 2.5" tail pipes would sound good. You need more power to really sound different, but different mufflers might help. X pipes also are more raspy, and sound pretty bad.

Yea, he would probably have better luck getting another car, wouldnt you think?. Wayfastyee, theres this used car lot here in healdsburg called salvation army, they have some cars that are a bit cleaner and probably sound a little better for under 500 bucks. [Eek!]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

I was thinking of going with the slp's.another guy posted a clip of his car with pretty much the same stuff done.and i liked the sound..

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
ISENT??? get that DL back when ITS TAKEN.finish school and enjoy life.Mad? im far from mad lil man! [patriot] .oh and stop trying to show off and get tickets.Do you have to use ur Car to impress people?..lol.seriously.so typical of a young kid and a car with a V8

lol, yup.. Cool, thanks for the advice man. [patriot] . Wanna runem, I have no oil pressure, but I still think I got this one locked up.. Well, Ill leave your post be now. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.KID,that was the lamest shit ive seen written on here.you remind me of cummins.ill be sure to check out salvation army:)..im sorry i couldnt get a fast badd ass mustang with LX lights and whatever u got.cause i paid for my car MYSELF mommy and daddy didnt help me.Don't say you bought it urself ur like 16, a ugly kid to from what my gf says.you really need to grow up.

[ January 29, 2006, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.KID,that was the lamest shit ive seen written on here.you remind me of cummins.ill be sure to check out salvation army:)..im sorry i couldnt get a fast badd ass mustang with LX lights and whatever u got.cause i paid for my car MYSELF mommy and daddy didnt help me.Don't say you bought it urself ur like 16, a ugly kid to from what my gf says.you really need to grow up.

Your girl friend is probably a corner slut. [Wink]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

I think we ALL KNOW EACHOTHER SOMEHOW. Probably because of mustangs [Confused]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

corner slut???????? is that the best you can do>?slut or what not.atleast i got 1.im not a fat pudgy lil kid like you,yes ive seen pics of you,pretty damn funny.and ive seen ur brtoher STEROID freak!.but look im not gonan waste my time on here arguing with a 16 yr old:).dont get steroid boy involved and say that to my face about my GF or better yet to her face.she would slap the fuck outta you too.

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

quote:
corner slut???????? is that the best you can do>?slut or what not.atleast i got 1.im not a fat pudgy lil kid like you,yes ive seen pics of you,pretty damn funny.and ive seen ur brtoher STEROID freak!.but look im not gonan waste my time on here arguing with a 16 yr old:).dont get steroid boy involved and say that to my face about my GF or better yet to her face.she would slap the fuck outta you too.

Matt will beat your ass, and he has never done any steroids [patriot]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:

What the fuck do you mean staroroid freak. Your a fuckin fag dude. He got strong from sports. Your just upset cause your a little bitch, and if you spread a word like that Ill fuck you up myself. [patriot]

[ January 29, 2006, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: archersgt ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

look..im not gonna waste my time on you anymore.its not worth my time.

[ January 29, 2006, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com