Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who are you people?????? (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who are you people??????
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

why did you think you could
grow up to be a dinosaur? Thats not even possible.....
[Razz]

you guys never seen that movie Step Brothers with Will Ferrell
yeah I knew what it was from. I typed what the son (John c ) said to the dad when he said that to him.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
Im 21 about to be 22 next month. I work full time for Tickets.com doing Help Desk Support. I go to college full time at night for Computer Information Systems and will be getting my AA in that next term. I am going to keep going to school and probebly get my AA in Busness as well. I have been living on my own (with my Fiance) for about 2 years now, been engaged for 1 year. I sold my mustang to get a commuter car because im responsable lol. I plan on buying a house next year. I have been paying for all of my stuff (car, insurance, gas, clothes) sence I got my first job at 15.

Holly shit this thread is old!!!!

Now 26 own a house and married and im a telecom/IT admin. never finished school though only have 2 classes left to lol

I cant stop thinking about how long ago this was!

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

This made me laugh! Great movie.
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Names Dan work as an electrician I'm 25 been married for three years have to kids live in a nice 4 bedroom house 3 car garage have a 93 chp with a BBC in it I catch a lot of crap over have a 2003 roadglide have a 2009 f250 superduty diesel a 07 lifted Tacoma an 07 skyline freestyle 40ft toy hauler and that's about it I work hard pay my bills love my wife and kids and when I have extra money to spend it gets put in to the car.

I do think this topic is a lil strange I think if there's immature spoiled kids on here who cares it's the Internet there's plenty of weirdos out there like 18 year old girls that are really 50 year old men being perves I think a few immature spoiled kids on 1 forum shouldn't matter

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sf still going out with little kids

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com