Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who are you people?????? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who are you people??????
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Old, public safety(don't tell anyone), own a home in Dublin, have GF(whom you all proably know)who also likes Stangs...just not mine right now [Razz] I play IceHockey for Fremont Subzero...oh and two cats who eat and sleep all day "grace" me with their presence.

[ October 17, 2005, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 24. I was born and raised in Lima Peru. I've been in the US since 1999, I love it here, I have no intentions of going back to Peru and living there. I'm too used to the "American" way of life.
Got a HS degree in 2000 , AS degree from CSM and a BS degree (criminal justice) from CSUH back in June.
I work for the county of San Mateo. I've always wanted to be a police officer, but due to some recent events in my life, I might end up going to law school and studying international law.
So I'm going back to school and taking a few more classes I need before I can apply to a bunch of law schools and pray that one accepts me.

Live in with my Mom and I'm spoiled as hell since I'm her only son. Sounds pretty good, but it's a huge burden since the responsibility to succeed is so much greater.

I visit CAfords atleast once a day [patriot]

--------------------
=(

Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you youngsters...Im floundering through my 50s , drove big rigs since I was 19, 25 years later Im disabled with a broken back. Oh its not that bad I get funding from social security and a couple a good real estate deals.I raced motorcycles as a teen and young adult,after breaking my back, I moved on to four wheels and got the Mustang itch about 10 years ago. I own a nice house with pool, have a lake in my back yard and two snotty kids 15,19. They are spoiled. Other than that I fish a lot!! Im 420 friendly , and love a good drag race.I have meet some very nice people in this site and get lots of help from them Thanks, you know who you are. Keep the shiny side up and the go pedal down.

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:
you youngsters...Im floundering through my 50s , drove big rigs since I was 19, 25 years later Im disabled with a broken back. Oh its not that bad I get funding from social security and a couple a good real estate deals.I raced motorcycles as a teen and young adult,after breaking my back, I moved on to four wheels and got the Mustang itch about 10 years ago. I own a nice house with pool, have a lake in my back yard and two snotty kids 15,19. They are spoiled. Other than that I fish a lot!! Im 420 friendly , and love a good drag race.I have meet some very nice people in this site and get lots of help from them Thanks, you know who you are. Keep the shiny side up and the go pedal down.

[Whoo Whooooo!] for 420 friends [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delete

[ October 17, 2005, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 19, I live with my parents, and I am a full time student at the local community college and a part time restaraunt valet. I love racing. I am starting to dabble around in the roadracing community, and would like to race, wherever I go in life, wether it be professional or amateur (sp??!)but I dont know where I am going to get all that money without winning the lottery.

I am not afraid to admit it:

My mustang is the first car I've had to pay for, I work and pay for pretty much everything except for school, insurance, and the roof over my head.

So, by some peoples standards, I am spoiled. So be it. I guess that makes you a better person than me? dont be bitter now....

[ October 17, 2005, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Spitfiremk24 ]

--------------------
04 GT

510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ October 19, 2005, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: 510 mob shit ]

--------------------
FHFC

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!] for 420 friends!

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bored at work so I figured I should join in,

I'll be 22 soon I work at a bank part time, and a personal trainer at a gym. I train horses and give lessons to kids. Also I'm going to school to be a vet tech, also I go 4wheelin and have a quad and a jet ski. And i'm still not sure what I want to do . . .. Also Sponsor GirlsFMX.com events . . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
bored at work so I figured I should join in,

I'll be 22 soon I work at a bank part time, and a personal trainer at a gym. I train horses and give lessons to kids. I have a 95 z71,80 clone z28,69 monte carlo. Also I'm going to school to be a vet tech, also I go 4wheelin and have a quad and a jet ski. And i'm still not sure what I want to do . . .. Also Sponsor GirlsFMX.com events . . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets see I am 22. I have had a job since my Freshmen year in Highschool. I worked in a plant Nursery/Landscapeing company for all of highschool. After Graduating I worked for my Cousin doing heating and Air Conditioning for 3 years, and got all my Certs in Refer, and Flexible gas piping. Now I own my Business, whisch is part of a franchise www.tileoutlet.net . I just moved out of my parents house, to Rocklin. My dad bought my first car for me and from then on I have Bought myself two stangs, the super duty, and Mercedes C240, I also have a Yamaha VX110 Deluxe waverunner.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL MZ MISCHEIF  Ford pictures for LIL MZ MISCHEIF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
21 yrs old. Im an Assistant Store Manager at the Nextel Store in Downtown SJ. And Im also going to school for phlebotomy. I live with my bf of 2 years.... i pay for a lot of things but then again i dont pay for somethings... id like to think im a lil responsible.

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50
www.myspace.com/joeymuthafuckinramos[/URL] www.girlsfmx.com

MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
22 Y/O salesmanager at a vw store, own my house, in the process of buying another one. I pay for everything including my GT my acura and my 954rr.. so I spoil myself, I guess.

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

DSGNotch
¯
Member # 5242

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGNotch  Ford pictures for DSGNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!] for 420 friends!
[Whoo Whooooo!] for 420 in general!! I am 16, a Junior in High School. I have 3 periods a day (half of my school day) of Auto Body where I work on my '88 Notch, and I take a 4 hour long auto body night class 3 nights a week. I don't have a job, but need one bad. I live with my mom...I am not spoiled, or my car would be in paint by now, but I am not underpriveleged, either. I plan on attending UTI to do their Ford and Suzuki programs. I am not responsible for the immature, all capitol, misspelled posts. [Big Grin]

[ October 17, 2005, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: MidnightNotchback ]

Posts: 224 | From: Healdsburg, CA 95448 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just turned 23. Work full time @ T-Mobile and go to school full time @ CSU East Bay. Will be finishing with my B.S. in Business Administration and minor in Computer Science this quarter! Then, I'm going to begin graduate school early next year to get my MBA. Currently living with my parents for probably another 1 - 1 1/2 years and then I'm going to purchase my own house. I pay for all of my own stuff and greatly appreciate my parents letting me stay home while I get my schooling done.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you guys dont know me my name is Dan,Im 20,i have Three cars that are on my sig and i just got rid of my foxbody [Frown] Well ive been working since i was 10 started at my uncles deli then got other jobs since then,worked through high school my mom bought me my first car that was a 69' mustang,i flipped that out paint, 460 rwhp motor,etc.. on my own working at longs during HS,Fuck i hated that place,i quit there,sold the 69' for 10 K.Then bought a few other cars,now i work 2 jobs construction and customer service,and about to start school to get my Criminal Justice degree b/c i want to be a Cop,i live with my mom right now,but im about to get my own place in less then 2 moths and in a year or so im about to buy my own house,So im not spoiled,my parents have never payed for shit since i was 9 yrs old except for my 69' So i think im responsible [patriot]

[ October 17, 2005, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: DOPE 50 ]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 23 My names Aaron. I go to CSUS and work full time at home depot. Majoring in Finance with a minor in Economics. However, i am thinking about dropping out of school and going to WyoTech. Maybe open my own auto shop if I have the skills. Right now I drive an 95 Ford contour and have a 03 636. Sold my mustang so I could get the bike.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 26 years old,i live on my own and i smoke black-n-mild cigars all day long and play with my mustang... [dance]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Lonewolf
¯
Member # 4968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonewolf  Ford pictures for Lonewolf    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hum... 52 nearly unemployed...Mortgage, wife, 3 kids... I have a Cobra, GT CRV and 2 civics..and a chevy truck... (Not now Peg.. I writing a post).. I live in the hills...Oh well.. guess I'll go sell some shoes.. Al Bundy [Smile] Darn forgot the dog and 3 cats.
MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
basically i'm a big timer.

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A young 36 with a wife and three kids... Work for an ISP and own my house in the EBAY and have the following:

94 Mustang GT Vert (slowest production EVER made)
03 Eddie Bower Expedition
02 Mitsubishi Galant
2 Black half pit/lab
1 Big Azz Moray Eel, The Grinch
1 Small Azz turtle, Rosie

[ October 17, 2005, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LiL_MZ_MiSChEiF:
21 yrs old. Im an Assistant Store Manager at the Nextel Store in Downtown SJ. And Im also going to school for phlebotomy. I live with my bf of 2 years.... i pay for a lot of things but then again i dont pay for somethings... id like to think im a lil responsible.

hook it up with a new i930 ? [Big Grin]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 26 years old, I'm a senior studying Mechanical Engineering at CSUS. I'm a store manager for cingular wireless. I drive a 94 cobra, have a 96 cobra parked in a garage. I have a 2002 CBR F4i motorcycle (stunt use only [Big Grin] ).

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 24, currently I work for Budweiser full time and have been for the last 3 years. I have a second job as a closing manager at a privately owned video store (fun job), meanwhile going to school full time, about to get my degree in business administration with an option in finance. Going into banking after this quarter. I have my own place which i've had for the last 2 years. I own a 2000 GT which has been my blood sweat and tears for the last 5 years. No kids, just 2 crazy @$$ cats.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 23, I work for kaiser in richmond in the environmental service department. Going to school to become a surg. tech. Got my own apartment with my girlfriend and baby. Everything I've had since i turned 16 i bought on my own.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com