Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who are you people?????? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who are you people??????
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:
quote:
so living at home with the parents is immature? [Confused]

so youre judging people by what they do? and where they stay?

Your a cry baby. Go write another post about another dick in girls ass.

You prove my piont 110% I'm not judging anyone stupid. read what I wrote.

ok fuck you bitch...i was just askin a couple simple questions you dumb fuck. this is the type of bullshit that goes on....someone asks a simple question and someone then blows it outta proportion..like YOU. so maybe next cruise/meet we have...you can come up to me and say "write another post about another dick in girls ass.." till then go fuck urself. [Mad]
Look, don't let this web site get your ass kicked. Don't ever threatin' me. Your the last person on this web site to try and be all hard. Read your cry baby post fagget......my girl left me....fuck her and her new boy friend.....I hurt my shoulder..... my pussy hurts......What a bitch. Your a fag, so life's a dick, suck it up.
whoa, whoa, whoa take it easy! [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LiL_MZ_MiSChEiF:
quote:
So far, for the most part, my theory is proving to be correct.

Keep them coming.....

so whats ur theory????
My theory was that a good majority of the people on this site, live at home with thier parents and are immature. That, and it's like one big sausage festival here. Where are all the girls??? [Cool]
So if anyone challenges You they are immature? If You are looking for girl's there are many sites devoted to this sole purpose and You should go there. There are alot of Young folk's on here and a good mix of older people also, which in My opinion is a great asset to the site. Take it for what it is, and lighten up a little bit with the name calling. This is just a internet site based on people with a common intrest which will draw people of all ages and knowledge. I think the thread was going well when people were giving a little insight on there lives. JMHO flame on if You feel this was a personal attack.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So if anyone challenges You they are immature? If You are looking for girl's there are many sites devoted to this sole purpose and You should go there. There are alot of Young folk's on here and a good mix of older people also, which in My opinion is a great asset to the site. Take it for what it is, and lighten up a little bit with the name calling. This is just a internet site based on people with a common intrest which will draw people of all ages and knowledge. I think the thread was going well when people were giving a little insight on there lives. JMHO flame on if You feel this was a personal attack. [/qb]
[worship] [worship] [patriot]

[ October 19, 2005, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Look, don't let this web site get your ass kicked. Don't ever threatin' me. Your the last person on this web site to try and be all hard. Read your cry baby post fagget......my girl left me....fuck her and her new boy friend.....I hurt my shoulder..... my pussy hurts......What a bitch. Your a fag, so life's a dick, suck it up. [/QB]
Both of you relax get over it, its done and over with. Like this board needs anymore drama . . . male testosterone

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
so living at home with the parents is immature? [Confused]

so youre judging people by what they do? and where they stay?

Your a cry baby. Go write another post about another dick in girls ass.

You prove my piont 110% I'm not judging anyone stupid. read what I wrote.

ok fuck you bitch...i was just askin a couple simple questions you dumb fuck. this is the type of bullshit that goes on....someone asks a simple question and someone then blows it outta proportion..like YOU. so maybe next cruise/meet we have...you can come up to me and say "write another post about another dick in girls ass.." till then go fuck urself. [Mad]
Look, don't let this web site get your ass kicked. Don't ever threatin' me. Your the last person on this web site to try and be all hard. Read your cry baby post fagget......my girl left me....fuck her and her new boy friend.....I hurt my shoulder..... my pussy hurts......What a bitch. Your a fag, so life's a dick, suck it up.
whoa, whoa, whoa take it easy! [Eek!]
OK, you people must need an interpreter. Go back, and read what I wrote, it's ok, we will all wait for you.................Good, now do you under stand? If not, o well. As far as no girls, or I'm looking for girls, umm no. Again, just making an observation.

....and what the hell is this "flame" shit you guys keep talking about??/ Cause where I come from, "flame" is a gay guy, but maybe that explains why thier's ne girls on here. [patriot]

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Hmmm,.. I read what you wrote and it still sounds as insulting as the first time I'd read it. I made an obsevation of my own,....."YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE". Now come kick my ass [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] No one on this board still understands what your point is, even after all your posts. Think thats says something regarding your communication skills?, I think so. [patriot]

[ October 19, 2005, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmmm,.. I read what you wrote and it still sounds as insulting as the first time I'd read it. I made an obsevation of my own,....."YOUR AN ASSHOLE". Now come kick my ass [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] No one on this board still understands what your point is, even after all your posts. Think thats says something regarding your communication skills?, I think so. [patriot]

i believe the other guy starting talking about fighting first not him he was threatened. so i guess u have to be clicked up in order to start a post and not have anyone talk shit to u?
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Hmmm,.. I read what you wrote and it still sounds as insulting as the first time I'd read it. I made an obsevation of my own,....."YOUR AN ASSHOLE". Now come kick my ass [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] No one on this board still understands what your point is, even after all your posts. Think thats says something regarding your communication skills?, I think so. [patriot]

i believe the other guy starting talking about fighting first not him he was threatened. so i guess u have to be clicked up in order to start a post and not have anyone talk shit to u?
Now were talking......... [patriot]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:

Nope never even met the guy, but he wrote some pretty harsh words about someone who is going through a hard time. Sort of like kicking a dog when it's down, NO INTEGRITY! [Roll Eyes]
Anyways, read the last post genius, he was talking shit! [Wink]

[ October 19, 2005, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope never even met the guy, but he wrote some pretty harsh words about someone who is going through a hard time. Sort of like kicking a dog when it's down, NO INTEGRITY! [Roll Eyes]
Anyways, read the last post genius, he was talking shit! [Wink]

yes genius the last post as in last word defending himself aftering being threatened... so i can read and understand the words so i guess that does make me a genius [Razz]
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
31, Systems/Network Administrator for a BioTech Company located in SSF. Married in March this year. Wife and I bought a house in San Francisco last year and love being new home owners.
Rides:
92 GT 5-speed supercharged [currently not running]
96 Honda Passport 4wd [beater for work/weekends]
96 Acura Integra [wife's car]
74 "snoop" deville [summertime/nice-day cruiser]

First car was a 85GT when I was 19...worked what seemed forever to get it, with leaky T-Tops...LOVED the damn thing.

My hobbies include...
And one time, in band camp...
[Big Grin]

[ October 19, 2005, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: castor ]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by castor:
31, Systems/Network Administrator for a BioTech Company located in SSF. Married in March this year. Wife and I bought a house in San Francisco last year and love being new home owners.
Rides:
92 GT 5-speed supercharged [currently not running]
96 Honda Passport 4wd [beater for work/weekends]
96 Acura Integra [wife's car]
74 "snoop" deville [summertime/nice-day cruiser]

First car was a 85GT when I was 19...worked what seemed forever to get it, with leaky T-Tops...LOVED the damn thing.

My hobbies include...
And one time, in band camp...
[Big Grin]

Rite on. My 1st car was a 1967 MUSTANG.

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree with the no integrity statement.. however let's cut the crap and if you want to fight do it elsewhere. you've wasted 2 pages with nothing but BS.
And who the hell looks for girls on a forum about cars? If you want to learn about stangs then stay here.. if you want to meet girls, then don't be a loser and trying meeting some in the real world. [Roll Eyes]

Anyhow, who are you people? [patriot]

--------------------
=(

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
i agree with the no integrity statement.. however let's cut the crap and if you want to fight do it elsewhere. you've wasted 2 pages with nothing but BS.
And who the hell looks for girls on a forum about cars? If you want to learn about stangs then stay here.. if you want to meet girls, then don't be a loser and trying meeting some in the real world. [Roll Eyes]

Anyhow, who are you people? [patriot]

You people can't be this stupid. I am not looking for girls, just seeing if any were on this site. Man, you people can't be individuals here. 1 post a comment and you all follow.

Thanks for adding to the BS. I've been done for a while now. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, it does seem like you started this thread to judge people.

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
well, it does seem like you started this thread to judge people.

No, not at all. People judge them selves. And read my 1st post, them read the other 6 pages, and what do you think?????

--------------------

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ October 19, 2005, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: 88DroptopGT ]

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/qb][/QUOTE] [patriot]

I'll probably get flamed for this too. [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]

why dont you be the better person and just leave it alone ? and stop bringing it up ? sayin you know . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lets keep it civil everyone [patriot]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:

[patriot]

I'll probably get flamed for this too. [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]

why dont you be the better person and just leave it alone ? and stop bringing it up ? sayin you know . . [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll just get out of it.

(erases post)

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

dp

[ October 19, 2005, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: 88DroptopGT ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LoL! @ cyber gangsters - if u guys got funk, keep it to the PM, meet up and handle it or squash it -

Red00gt - Goodluck with your future man, hold on in there, back to topic [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
LoL! @ cyber gangsters - if u guys got funk, keep it to the PM, meet up and handle it or squash it -

Red00gt - Goodluck with your future man, hold on in there, back to topic [patriot]

thanks bro... [patriot]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
....and what the hell is this "flame" shit you guys keep talking about??/ Cause where I come from, "flame" is a gay guy, but maybe that explains why thier's ne girls on here. [patriot]

I believe the term you are referring to is "Flamer" is more often talking about a homosexual... Reference for the term

Flame is defined as Originally, "flame" meant to carry forth in a passionate manner in the spirit of honorable debate. Flames most often involved the use of flowery language and flaming well was an art form. More recently flame has come to refer to any kind of derogatory comment no matter how witless or crude. by Matisse's Glossary of Internet Lingo

I posted that just to clear the air a little on the term "flame" and "flamer."

What is the main purpose for sites such as cafords.com? To me, its to allow people that share a common interest to interact over the internet via posting messages. The Cafords moderators do a great job of keeping the un-needed and un-wanted drama down to a minimum. I'm sure the majority of members can appreciate that... lets not make their thankless jobs any harder, huh? [Wink] Talking trash (or continuing trash talking) regardless of who started it, is just plain childish. (my .02)

and now back to the topic...
24, Active Duty USAF, E-5 C-5/C-17 Electrical and Environmental Systems Journeyman.
past cars:
1981 Audi 4000e -glad its gone!
1998 Ford Ranger -Still haulin
1994 Mustang GT the "redneck mustang" -sold
2003 Mach1 -Awaiting me to come back from school

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
maybe by the time we're 29 we won't be immature

Then again by his idiotic post you won't be "mature" by age 29.

91 chp you sound like a fucking pansy.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com