Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Quads.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Quads....
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
cool, so you actually ride, props for taking up two hobbies

just dont get stuck in the mind set that all quad riders are asshole, a lot are, and a lot of bike riders are assholes, i dealt with too many of both kinds

next time you come to pismo hit me up and i can show you around, pozo is good trail riding if you're into that

sandbaggers lol, when i turned 16 i started to ride 250 beginner, always got 2nd or 3rd behind some pro's that just wanted the trophy, then got better and moved up and kicked ass, there were faster guys in beginner than in intermediate and school boy [Roll Eyes]

they guy talking shit to you is someone different.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
cool, so you actually ride, props for taking up two hobbies

just dont get stuck in the mind set that all quad riders are asshole, a lot are, and a lot of bike riders are assholes, i dealt with too many of both kinds

next time you come to pismo hit me up and i can show you around, pozo is good trail riding if you're into that

sandbaggers lol, when i turned 16 i started to ride 250 beginner, always got 2nd or 3rd behind some pro's that just wanted the trophy, then got better and moved up and kicked ass, there were faster guys in beginner than in intermediate and school boy [Roll Eyes]

they guy talking shit to you is someone different.
joooestang made a quick jab because of one asshole on a quad

droptp50 was being the dick [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
COMPREMIZE AND DO 3 WHEELS. You should go for the side car. [Big Grin]
 -
 -

[ October 03, 2005, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: WILDTHANG ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha thats fucking awesome.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

droptp50
¯
Member # 5546

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for droptp50  Ford pictures for droptp50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey thats cool i was being a dick cuse you were talking like you were some hot shit and woopdy do if youve done some races we all race all the time and im not tryin to talk shit just trying to pull your head out of the clouds because you sound like the kindof guy that try's to top everyones story

--------------------
91 gt vert - sold
89 lx hatch

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all about the ATC  -

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
its all about the ATC  -

is that you ?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had to resurect this post for this one shot. [patriot]

-

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com