Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Quads.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Quads....
droptp50
¯
Member # 5546

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for droptp50  Ford pictures for droptp50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all you guys just need to get dirtbikes so then you could be the one passing the big wide quad thats stuck on the side of a trail because its to big and heavy to get up it

--------------------
91 gt vert - sold
89 lx hatch

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by droptp50:
all you guys just need to get dirtbikes so then you could be the one passing the big wide quad thats stuck on the side of a trail because its to big and heavy to get up it

right, just keep thinkin that

when im racing quads all the bike guys get butthurt when they get passed

boostin 1.8 - how is the quad turnout at hangtown, the last race i was in there were three people, kinda sucked

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

right, just keep thinkin that

when im racing quads all the bike guys get butthurt when they get passed

boostin 1.8 - how is the quad turnout at hangtown, the last race i was in there were three people, kinda sucked

we have 3 races coming up in Oct.
OCT. 1 - 2 PRAIRIE CITY SHORT COURSE

OCT. 15-16 PRAIRIE CITY SHORT COURSE

OCT. 29 -30 PRAIRIE CITY SHORT COURSE

There will be a good turnout at all 3. I wont be there this weekend though cause ill be gone [Frown] There wont be many 7 trucks up there this weekend though because alot of them are racing CORE this weekend. ill be up there the alst 2 dates though. The Races are on Sunday, Practice is on Sat. check out www.vorra.com if you want more info

[ September 28, 2005, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: boostin1.8 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do quads come with 26 inch tires?
I am reading the specs on the Polaris we're gonna get on friday and it sounds like a monster!
26 inch tires?! I don't know about that.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I am reading the specs on the Polaris we're gonna get on friday and it sounds like a monster!

sure depending on how big the quad is...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:

683cc, Polaris 700.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
quote:

683cc, Polaris 700.
ya that sounds right, its a big mofo quad

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

683cc, Polaris 700.
ya that sounds right, its a big mofo quad
Thats badass. [worship]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know you can buy lift kits, bigger tires, etc [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
you know you can buy lift kits, bigger tires, etc [Big Grin]

haha sik.
We're gonna get a winch and a snowplow for it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Utility quads are cool because you can get all f*cked up and go run over stuff and usually not get stuck. Sport quads are for the dunes only. A quad hit a kid and I ran into the kids bike and broke my arm pretty bad at Riverfront Park in Marysville. The guy on the quad that caused it was an a*shole and once he saw about 20 MX riders in his face he loaded up his piece of junk and left. I've ridden $18k TRX 450's and $24k drag Banshees, I would never own one, they're too boring. The people that do own them are either girls, too fat for a bike, or have no skill to ride a bike.

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by Joooestang66:
Utility quads are cool because you can get all f*cked up and go run over stuff and usually not get stuck. Sport quads are for the dunes only. A quad hit a kid and I ran into the kids bike and broke my arm pretty bad at Riverfront Park in Marysville. The guy on the quad that caused it was an a*shole and once he saw about 20 MX riders in his face he loaded up his piece of junk and left. I've ridden $18k TRX 450's and $24k drag Banshees, I would never own one, they're too boring. The people that do own them are either girls, too fat for a bike, or have no skill to ride a bike.

again keep the insults down [Roll Eyes]

i have raced bikes for a few years, and quads a few times

i still own my raptor
and i have a yamaha 450f bike

and dont tell me guys who ride quads are girls, until you can show me pictures that you can jump large jumps (100'+), or race, or are even good, ill pull the [BS flag]

on a side not, i broke my back at marysville, riding a bike

im such a girl because i ride a quad [Roll Eyes] , btw im 16 in this picture

-

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:

Since you started insulting people for no reason i am going to ignore your information because its biased and you probably don't know what your talking about anyway.

I am going to go get it tomorrow and i will start another post with pics [Big Grin] I can't wait to drive this thing all over our property. Tow it down to the river and tear it up! [worship]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:

i still own my raptor

and dont tell me guys who ride quads are girls, until you can show me pictures that you can jump large jumps (100'+), or race, or are even good, ill pull the [BS flag]

-

I prefer this though [Smile]
This is our race truck
 -

here is a buddy of ours
 -

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woo go pre runners ! LoL so whats everone doin this weekend ? Girls FMX will be in hollister hills this weekend, we are doing a big GTG. I have trailer room to if anyone needs a ride

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
woo go pre runners ! LoL so whats everone doin this weekend ? Girls FMX will be in hollister hills this weekend, we are doing a big GTG. I have trailer room to if anyone needs a ride

those arnt pre runners those are race trucks [Smile]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i still own my raptor

My arm will be healed by January........You wanna go for distance at Pismo or race at the MX track @ Santa Maria.

[ September 30, 2005, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Joooestang66 ]

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

droptp50
¯
Member # 5546

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for droptp50  Ford pictures for droptp50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey 66 accobra you will get smoked anyday of the week on ur quad my crf450 will leave you with ur thumb up ur ass at any track of ur choice that stupid little heel clicker at arguil park man quads are for people who dont feel comfortable on a bike and are scared of dirtbikes sorry to break it to you bra

--------------------
91 gt vert - sold
89 lx hatch

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
hey 66 accobra you will get smoked anyday of the week on ur quad my crf450 will leave you with ur thumb up ur ass at any track of ur choice that stupid little heel clicker at arguil park man quads are for people who dont feel comfortable on a bike and are scared of dirtbikes sorry to break it to you bra

Hey bra do you got some titties with that whine??

[ October 01, 2005, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
i could ride my 450f if u prefer, make you feel like an ass on the quad or my bike, which ever you want

and its easy to call some one out with out proof, i dont even know you own a bike keyboard ninja [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Here ya go.........

You should know who he is........
 -

Pismo

-

-

Hangtown

-

You should really know who he is.....

-

[ October 01, 2005, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Joooestang66 ]

--------------------

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

-

--------------------

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a bag full of cookies for ya right here [patriot]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

cool, so you actually ride, props for taking up two hobbies

just dont get stuck in the mind set that all quad riders are asshole, a lot are, and a lot of bike riders are assholes, i dealt with too many of both kinds

next time you come to pismo hit me up and i can show you around, pozo is good trail riding if you're into that

sandbaggers lol, when i turned 16 i started to ride 250 beginner, always got 2nd or 3rd behind some pro's that just wanted the trophy, then got better and moved up and kicked ass, there were faster guys in beginner than in intermediate and school boy [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com