Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait until i get mine finished so i can get back on the streets again. Then i can get out and cruise with everybody. I haven't seen the track or the streets in like 6-7 months [Mad]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by baggins:
what happened to last meets videos?????

They will be up soon.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One other thing guys I know your all to cool to park next to each other if we can have everyone try to park close and together to records some good footage that would be cool.

--------------------

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So no Answer? Do you guys get messed with by the CHP much? If you pretty much stay Freeway I might have to take a stroll down to Hooters. Havn't had any wings in a while.

Matt- what are you doing to the car right now? Did you have to rebuild the motor?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
So no Answer? Do you guys get messed with by the CHP much? If you pretty much stay Freeway I might have to take a stroll down to Hooters. Havn't had any wings in a while.

Matt- what are you doing to the car right now? Did you have to rebuild the motor?

Im sure if you go cruising down sunrise with like 25+ sports cars the cops are going to come. However, the meet I went to we didnt see one cop in the roseville area. Chilled at in-n-out for like 1+ hrs and nothing. Cruised out to natomas via I-80 and no cops. It wasnt until we were leaving the natomas shopping center that there was one cop. He just sat and watched all the car roll out...

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Dude we have never been harrassed by the cops. We all just chill at the sunsplash parking lot near in and out and roll out. I mean we get on it here and there but we don't do 130 the whole way. If you play it cool they will play it cool. I try to stay away from sunrise with large groups.

--------------------

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
I can't wait until i get mine finished so i can get back on the streets again. Then i can get out and cruise with everybody. I haven't seen the track or the streets in like 6-7 months [Mad]

How much longer bro?
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Sunrise is like a death trap. If we stay on the freeway mostly I think I might go tonight. 9PM right!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anybody going to do walkie talkie's like some ppl talked aboutlast time? It sucks when we don't communicate and we all get seperated!
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah Sunrise is like a death trap. If we stay on the freeway mostly I think I might go tonight. 9PM right!

ide say get there about 9:30 10:00....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by 95VERT306 '8850GT':
quote:

ide say get there about 9:30 10:00....
Sounds good man!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Well I bought a Cervini's 93 cobra kit to put on the car and finally get it sprayed. But of course 1 thing leads to another so i said i might as well pull the motor because i want to repaint the engine bay. So yeah that led to me doing a full rebuild, and i'm going to throw a tubular K-member with coil-overs also when it goes in. I haven't decided which one i want yet, its down to PA Racing or AJE.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
quote:

Well I bought a Cervini's 93 cobra kit to put on the car and finally get it sprayed. But of course 1 thing leads to another so i said i might as well pull the motor because i want to repaint the engine bay. So yeah that led to me doing a full rebuild, and i'm going to throw a tubular K-member with coil-overs also when it goes in. I haven't decided which one i want yet, its down to PA Racing or AJE.
Damn, sounds like it is gona be pretty sweet. I liked your whole Primer look from before. What color are you going with, or is that top secret? Any changes to the motor, or is it still gona be a stock block beast? Should go faster with the lighter front end, but you are adding the weight of the paint [Wink] .

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there! every needs to hit this dig spot. a few of us was out there like 2 weekends ago. great to get footage and to chill and get runs.

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey fellas my bad for missn out. I was stuck @ a previous engagment. I rolled out 2 sunrise tho round 1130 2 see if u guys were out but I missed it. Someone post a vid!!!!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I had fun man. Good times everyone!

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah it was pretty good tonight.i dont feel i did the mach right on its last night though.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Hey man that thing is leaving with a legacy.

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn, sounds like it is gona be pretty sweet. I liked your whole Primer look from before. What color are you going with, or is that top secret? Any changes to the motor, or is it still gona be a stock block beast? Should go faster with the lighter front end, but you are adding the weight of the paint [Wink] .
If you remember seeing my car at the track, i'm painting it the same color that the engine bay already was. The color is somewhat similar to Sonic blue. I'm still using the stock block, I picked up a 306 kit for it. I could have gone with a stroker but i figured i will already have enough power with the 306 to split the block. I just hope after all this i will run a 10.67 [Wink] ..I'm going for 11's N/A first then i will throw the blower on.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who owned the firebird with the myls18u plates.im wondering what he had done it moved pretty good.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i kno that guy. he stays in my area. but i heard it has some shit.

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

He post on sac stangs. I believe he said he had an LS1 intake and full exhaust. Gears and some other stuff.

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probly an ls6 intake. poplular mod for those cars.
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

YO YO YO Saturday night febuary 24TH?? Around 10pm-ish Sunsplash parking lot??? Everyone down if the weather permits us to have a good time?? Let me know

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Anyone??

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com