Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlkPina:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
am i gonna be the only f-body? [Confused]

Hahaha girlie i knew u were going to ask that...Nope I found two more firehawks to join u in this so that u dont feel left out. I didnt forget about u [Wink]
firehawks?!?!?!?! omg! are you serious! hell yeah! that just put a fat smile to my face! i wanna see the firehawks! i'm definetly gonna harass my boss tonight at work [burnout]
melanie- lol i thought about getting a stang...but look what i'm driving now. [Razz] i just got sucked into the darkside. there's just no parting between me and those firebirds....even though i have the hardest time seeing over the dash... grrrrr! [Mad]

you'll see the light one day [Big Grin] and Im not going to the show [Frown] I will be in the snow falling on my ass that day [dance]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the car is not torn apart I will cruise out. Hey Lauren, the starbicks is off North Livermore at the Corner of Portola Ave. It's Next to Blockbuster and Albertson's. You can't miss it. Its on the right hand side.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
If the car is not torn apart I will cruise out. Hey Lauren, the starbicks is off North Livermore at the Corner of Portola Ave. It's Next to Blockbuster and Albertson's. You can't miss it. Its on the right hand side.

Hey Jon,
Thanks for the info. Thats the Starbucks I was talking about. Everyone...meet there [Smile] [patriot]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok i harassed my boss till he finally said yes. i just gotta make up my hours. he was so irritated with me lol. the only thing that will hold me back now is the weather. we better not get rained on or else i did all the nagging for nothing [Mad] i'm pretty excited about this whole you vs me racing at the track thing!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW!!

2 girls....racing!! HOT!! [patriot]

gotta see it! i think Spddevl will win! maybe jus cause i like cobras...A LOT!

which is why i have a cobra front end on my GT. lol

sorry BLKPINA....gotta go with Spddevl on the win. LOL

one00stang
¯
Member # 4744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for one00stang  Ford pictures for one00stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue97GT:
WOW!!

2 girls....racing!! HOT!! [patriot]

gotta see it! i think Spddevl will win! maybe jus cause i like cobras...A LOT!

which is why i have a cobra front end on my GT. lol

sorry BLKPINA....gotta go with Spddevl on the win. LOL

[Whoo Whooooo!] for cobras...sorry lauren [Big Grin]
Posts: 382 | From: South Bay CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you haters! [Frown] lol you guys gonna watch us? it's gonna be funny cuz neither lauren nor i have ever raced at the track before so we'll both be like [Confused] when we get up there. we're both uncertain on who will win. it should be a good race. we will just have to wait and see what happens [Big Grin] . by the looks of this thread, it looks like i will be the underdog. hopefully we won't get rained out.

royce- be careful when using our name. both of our names are lauren so technically you can be saying sorry to spddevl lol no j/k actually so people don't get us confused, just call me Lauren F. cuz my last name is "Ford" (ironic, isn't it? [Razz] )

[ December 29, 2004, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: BlkPina ]

--------------------

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I posted up on my Focus site so some of my Foci family may come, ill try and put something on the SVO site too.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
OhToGeeTee
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hawaii50 here is my myspace url:
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/5028263

For everyone else, thanks for wanting to participate. This is my first cruise I am organizing so bare with me through the details. Here is the plan as follows pending rain or shine:
January 8th
10am
Livermore Starbucks
Cruise and then lunch.

I am planning on going to the track afterwards so if anyone wants to join me, I have one or two other cars coming along as well. RSVP and let me know how many cars are planning to come out. I dont want to leave anyone behind. Time has to stand where it is. Too many people complained it was too early at 8am. Sorry

Lauren

What track would we be heading too afterwords? Because, I'd love to test out my GT there instead of on the street.

This sounds like it will be a sweet cruise. Hopefully its not on a day I have to work or babysit my two year old sister. [Cool]

Raj

:
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were gonna head up to the Sacramento Raceway for the Test And Tune.

wanna join us bro? the more the merrier(sp?)?? [Razz]

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you haters! [Frown] lol you guys gonna watch us? it's gonna be funny cuz neither lauren nor i have ever raced at the track before so we'll both be like [Confused] when we get up there. we're both uncertain on who will win. it should be a good race. we will just have to wait and see what happens [Big Grin] . by the looks of this thread, it looks like i will be the underdog. hopefully we won't get rained out.

royce- be careful when using our name. both of our names are lauren so technically you can be saying sorry to spddevl lol no j/k actually so people don't get us confused, just call me Lauren F. cuz my last name is "Ford" (ironic, isn't it? [Razz] )

Dont trip off of it I was hella nervous my first time just make sure you pay attention to the lights not that guy like I did [Roll Eyes] but when are you guys going I wanna go [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh man.....thanks for the support guys but Lauren and I are not racing to be haters towards each other. This is for the experience only so lets keep this light and funny [patriot] But i have to warn u, if too many people show up at the track to watch my demise when i miss gears, i might have to race when i know no one will be expecting me to race [Razz] Food for thought...
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

dont worry about being nervous....everyone is.

the first time i went to the track. i was so nervous that i faulted and when the red light came on i didnt move....i just stood there cause i didnt know what to do!!

i looked like an IDIOT!! [Razz] LOL

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

quote:
Originally posted by Blue97GT:
dont worry about being nervous....everyone is.

the first time i went to the track. i was so nervous that i faulted and when the red light came on i didnt move....i just stood there cause i didnt know what to do!!

i looked like an IDIOT!! [Razz] LOL

LOL thats what I did but bc I was watching the guy and waiting for him to tell me to stop [Razz]

I hope u both do good but gotta hope the stang wins [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Oh man.....thanks for the support guys but Lauren and I are not racing to be haters towards each other. This is for the experience only so lets keep this light and funny [patriot] But i have to warn u, if too many people show up at the track to watch my demise when i miss gears, i might have to race when i know no one will be expecting me to race [Razz] Food for thought...

i got some drag radials you can borrow [Big Grin]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Blue97GT
Member # 4241

i vote stang! [Whoo Whooooo!]

but good luck to the both of you....since this is your first times at the track!

hopefully i see a good 13 [Big Grin]

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

This is getting off topic....please anyone who hasnt rsvp'd for the cruise please post here so I can continue getting head counts. Thanks [patriot]
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

yea it is......

dont forget me! ill be in...a BLUE 97GT..haha you cant miss me!

i think i am only bringin 2 cars..a silver 01GT..and the 96 Saleen.

see ya there!

oh, any directions? [Confused]

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

yeah everyone.... what lauren said. we've been friends for a long time. we don't hate each other. this is just a friendly lauren vs lauren thing cuz were really bored and we just feel like racing each other mostly because we want the experience and we're both new at this. it won't turn into jerry springer afterwards we promise. it's all in fun me&lauren----> [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

melanie- i hope you get your car back soon. [Frown] if your plans get cancelled, remember this thread! [Wink]

[ December 30, 2004, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: BlkPina ]

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

no! [patriot]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha girlie i knew u were going to ask that...Nope I found two more firehawks to join u in this so that u dont feel left out. I didnt forget about u [Wink]
firehawks?!?!?!?! omg! are you serious! hell yeah! that just put a fat smile to my face! i wanna see the firehawks! i'm definetly gonna harass my boss tonight at work [burnout]
melanie- lol i thought about getting a stang...but look what i'm driving now. [Razz] i just got sucked into the darkside. there's just no parting between me and those firebirds....even though i have the hardest time seeing over the dash... grrrrr! [Mad]

you'll see the light one day [Big Grin] and Im not going to the show [Frown] I will be in the snow falling on my ass that day
 -

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
"4-eyes forever essay!"

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

quote:
yeah everyone.... what lauren said. we're friends and we don't hate each other. this is just a friendly lauren vs lauren thing cuz were really bored and we just feel like racing each other lol. it won't turn into jerry springer afterwards we promise. it's all in fun me&lauren----> [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

melanie- i hope you get your car back soon. [Frown] if your plans get cancelled, remember this thread! [Wink]

I will some time next month but it will still be problem after problem [Roll Eyes] but good luck to you since i know u [Wink] but Im a fellow stang owner [Big Grin]

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

quote:
This is getting off topic....please anyone who hasnt rsvp'd for the cruise please post here so I can continue getting head counts. Thanks [patriot]

you can count me in....if Huggy Bear is up too it i may bring the Torino! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
"4-eyes forever essay!"

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

what eva [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Knowing my luck I won't have my car back for this cruise, but if I do I'll be there.

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com