Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Norcal-LS1 Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Norcal-LS1 Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007
KevinL
¯
Member # 2428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KevinL  Ford pictures for KevinL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I raced in Outlaw and won the class. Track conditions were awful because of the heat. Only 5 cars in Outlaw. 2 fast turbo cars and 3 blower cars. One turbo car broke and the other one had traction issues (he was running drag radials). I had terrible 60fts just like everyone else but my string of consistent 8.8s and 8.7s sealed the deal.Payout was $250. First time I ever won any money at the track. Next Norcal event is 08 September. Thanks Norcal!

[ July 09, 2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: KevinL ]

dinols1z
¯
Member # 7722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinols1z  Ford pictures for dinols1z    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KevinL:
I raced in Outlaw and won the class. Track conditions were awful because of the heat. Only 5 cars in Outlaw. 2 fast turbo cars and 3 blower cars. One turbo car broke and the other one had traction issues (he was running drag radials). I had terrible 60fts just like everyone else but my string of consistent 8.8s and 8.7s sealed the deal.Payout was $250. First time I ever won any money at the track. Next Norcal event is 08 September. Thanks Norcal!

Congrats!! The outlaw class cars were hauling ass!! Your car was definley moving. The event went well. It seemed to me like everyone was having fun even in the 90+* heat.

Like he said our next event will be on Sept 8th. Gates will open @ 3pm. So the track will be stickier and the air from 3pm on will only get cooler. So you guys will be getting faster.

Nice to see some real fast Fords out there.

-Dino

LT4mula
Member # 1430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT4mula  Ford pictures for LT4mula  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kevin, it was great to meet you, and congrats on the win.

Thank you to everyone that showed to support the race, we are already working on the next one for Sept 8th. I would love to see you guys out there again, I've got to say, you guys put on one hell of a show.

Ross

Posts: 5 | From: Up 50, where weight reductions start with teeth | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I have an idea for Hidnnuts and 2Stanky. How about when the next time you two go out on a romantic dinner date with each other you can each order the same meal. It would be very cute. In fact why don't you foos come to my restaurant called the Bird House. I'm the server there and the special of the day is call CROW!!!!!! Eat it bitches!!! hahahahahha! What a bunch of dorks! So here's the following people from this site that has verified a cummins sighting at the track last month where his slowest time was much faster than the 2 of you have ever gone. Notch1320, Fastasslightning, Smokinlx, Opie, the whole Nextgen Crew.

Best Regards,
Cummins <~~~~ This guy just shoved crow down hidnnuts and 2stanks throats.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Damn sound's like it turned out to be a good day for the ford camp. Way to hold it down guy's!! I hated missing it Myself [Mad] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD JOB FORD GUY'S

did sombody here something out of cummings [BS flag] his lips were moving but all I heard was....................

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WAS THE ONLY N/A CAR RUNNING IN SSPA CLASS
AND THE OLD DUDE WITH THE BLOWN Z06 IS STILL
SCRATCHING HIS HEAD ON HOW I ALSO PUT BUS LINKS
ON HIS ASS WITH MY N/A FOX [Razz] ,ITS TOO BAD THE
TURN-OUT WASNT BETTER WE NEED MORE FORDS NEXT
TIME.

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
dinols1z
¯
Member # 7722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinols1z  Ford pictures for dinols1z    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

Damn sound's like it turned out to be a good day for the ford camp. Way to hold it down guy's!! I hated missing it Myself [Mad] .
Yeah definitley Ford did very well. Our new shootout details will be availabe soon. Get your cars ready for Sept!!!

-Dino

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:

did sombody here something out of cummings [BS flag] his lips were moving but all I heard was....................

Its hard to hear when you are crunching on crow. Isn't it!!!! LOL!!!!!

--------------------

Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becca  Ford pictures for Becca  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great to hear some of the Fords showed 'em who's boss haha [Big Grin]

--------------------
Happiness isn't around the corner, happiness IS the corner!

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

Posts: 111 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will carbed cars be allowed in Outlaw at the next race in September?
Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
SN95_Momba
¯
Member # 5842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SN95_Momba  Ford pictures for SN95_Momba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im heading up there sept with a couple of buddies of mine so there will be a couple of fox's n sn-95's up there =)

--------------------
1990 Mustangh LX/Vert
2000 Mustang GT
1990 Mustang notch LX 331 blown out :(

LT4mula
Member # 1430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT4mula  Ford pictures for LT4mula  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

it has been talked about but honestly I don't think it is looking like it. I'd love to but it may take away in the original purpose for these races.

There has been thought of a currently registered and insured outlaw class... and maybe we could allow carb cars to run in that.

Posts: 5 | From: Up 50, where weight reductions start with teeth | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LT4mula:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

it has been talked about but honestly I don't think it is looking like it. I'd love to but it may take away in the original purpose for these races.

There has been thought of a currently registered and insured outlaw class... and maybe we could allow carb cars to run in that.

Keep me posted...I'm registered and insured [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I'm registered and insured too!!!! And I have all working factory lights, the same originals that came with the car!!! Are they going to let me run in outlaw? Like I said, I'll get killed but it will still be fun!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

The silence is Golden I don't even hear crickets!!! Cummins wins again!!!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
legend in you own mind......

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I'm a legend in your mind too! Oh and what are your favorite recipes for CROW? Ever think of making a CROW cook book? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! And BTW, don't type with your mouth full!

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

why don't you come to Redding this weekend in your supra and really teach me and the other boy's in Redding a lesson. We are having a street grudge race starys at 6 pm Sat night.

Why would I eat crow for something you said? You lied and BS'd in the past so much you think 1 thing proven really means anything to me or anybody here???

See you in Redding you can beat my slow car and I will honestly tell people how fast you are. If you don't show I will tell everybody I called you out and you were scared to show how is that?(because that is how it is going to be) [Wink]

[ July 11, 2007, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

full throttle
¯
Member # 7220

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for full throttle  Ford pictures for full throttle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i thought he said he sold his supra?
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

LMFAO!!! Wait, you want me to race you at Redding which is 3.5 hours from me and the fastest you've been is 11s and you usually run mid to high 11s? And you want to call me out and I just ran 9.50 at sac on a busted pass in front of other caford peeps that verify this? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You calling me out is like me calling John Force out. If you want to call a faster car out then you go where the faster car is. I don't come to you. You're my bitch you come to me. I already told you that I was going to be at the sac tnt on the 29th of June. I was there and you weren't!!! And by the way, at least hidnnos knows not to type with his mouth full. In actuality he knows about my car through his other boyfriend Jmir, but he just likes to stir it up and I love the banter so I play along. In a way I kinda feel bad for you. Your old ass didn't even realize I was telling the truth about my car when everyone else did a long time ago.

And Full Throttle yes I did sell my supra.

[ July 11, 2007, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

LOL yep whole lot of mouth lots of BS no action save it for somebody who cares...BTW you don't no shit about what my car runs so don't think you do OK. John Force actualy shows up to races and races [Eek!] anybody can run a fast car at Sac I wanted to see if you could actualy drive....Looser I don't have a roll bar in my car so that is why I run 11.50 and above. If you showed I was going to put slics on it and actualy put the power to it. But I knew you would not because you are [BS flag]

[ July 11, 2007, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

You are just butt hurt that you got shown up. You think I really have a need to go out to prove something to you? You're a nobody!!! Just some old ass foo who always comes up with an excuse. "No roll bar", "my pussy hurts", blah blah blah!!! Until otherwise, I ran mid 9s and you run 11s this is what's proven. That is what time slips say and that is what the numbers are. You don't race, you just drive down the track. And you think you're some kind of driver? Hell anyone can pilot an 11 sec car down the track. If you were a real racer you'd have your nhra license and your car would be cert'd. But are you, NOPE!!!! Instead you can't step up to the real world and be a man. Like I said before you're nothing. Case closed I'm faster than you!!! And I'm younger, skinnier and much better looking!

[ July 11, 2007, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

cummins= [BS flag]
quote:
And I'll be happy to give you a ride in my supra since you asked!!! All you gotta do is lean over and bob on the knob. I pitch and you catch. I'll provide your chapstick and you provide the gay air freshener. Deal???

so should I be a man like you and tell boys they can ride in my car if they give me a hummer?
cummins=Fag

[ July 11, 2007, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

What you do is not called drag racing its called going for a scenic drive in the slow lane. You have no nhra license. You have no cert on your car. This is what real drag racers have. You're hella old. When are you going to graduate from grade school and man up with a license and a real car? Or has 30 years of the 5th grade been an impassable hurdle?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com