Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "94OnDuces" Why do you keep AVOIDING ME.... ***7PM Deadline**** (Update 4/03) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: "94OnDuces" Why do you keep AVOIDING ME.... ***7PM Deadline**** (Update 4/03)
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems this is the only way left to get in contact with you since; you won't answer me or my friends calls, won't respnd to texts, and deleted & blocked us from FACEBOOK...

Quick rundown of the situation: First met the guy at a cruise 2 years ago and he seemed like a real cool guy. He told me he had all types of disounts and tires for "Cheap". My friends nor I never recieved any discounts or tires for "Cheap" throughout our entire friendship..

Present Situation: About a month ago I let this guy come to my house to work on his car. I had work so I left him at my house. He called me 2 hours later and told me his starter went out when he left and that he had to go back to borrow (94Blk 5.0's) Jack and (My) Metric Sockets. I had no problem with that at all we always lend tools to eachother.

Now me and my friends have been trying to get these things back from him since both our cars have been down. I have a big exhaust leak and my buddy had his brake caliper fall off his daily driver.

The only time I have spoken to him was when I called his Girl. He won't answer anyone elses calls on his own personal phone. He has promised on 2 seperate occassions to bring the Jack/Tools and never showed and went missing as usual.

Summary: I feel really bad for having to do this but this is the last resort.. All I want is my stuff back and I don't have time to be chasing someone around. I go to school/work and spend my free time having fun..

What should I do: I have in my posession some of his stuff, (2) 95 Cobra's 17x10.5 black with 315 Tires, and his O' so famous "Deuces"...

List of people that I know of that he owes stuff to:
Cali95gt- Metric Sockets & Four-way
94BLK5.0- Jumper Cables & Jack
Sonic96GT- Cobra Foglights
T-Top50- $10
Totalalkaos92- $$$ (Unknown amount)

Just hit me up bro I really need my stuff back, I don't want to have to sell your stuff. No hard feelings [patriot]

[ April 03, 2011, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dang...I thought you guys were boys? Arent you guys in the same car crew/club too? Thats shady business right there! If you know where he lives go straight to his door step!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cuz need to return yo property if he dnt sell his shit as of yesterday!!as for u airing out his debts on here,i think that was a low blow!!he mite b in jail or sum other shit!!but give him a few days and then sell his shit!!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
dang...I thought you guys were boys? Arent you guys in the same car crew/club too? Thats shady business right there! If you know where he lives go straight to his door step!

Negative on the car club/crew bro.. I do know where he lives but if you take something then you should return it..

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
cuz need to return yo property if he dnt sell his shit as of yesterday!!as for u airing out his debts on here,i think that was a low blow!!he mite b in jail or sum other shit!!but give him a few days and then sell his shit!!

Well the guy isn't in jail.. before he deleted us off facebook his last posting was of how he was going to "RENO"!!!!

So he has money to blow and could had dropped the stuff off.. I've given him 3 weeks bro..

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:

i doubt he's in jail...he said he got a hold of him thru his girl...If he's a member on here and you know he frequents this website, I dont see why its "wrong" to put him opn blast. A lot of others do it for good/bad buyers/sellers, so why not for someone who basically stole your shit?!?!?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id just go pick the shit up and tell him to come get his shit too

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhhhhhhhhh shiiiiieeeettt! Here we go. Ohhhhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh brother!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

Heres the funny thing.. He told me to meet him at 5pm at his house.. Me and my buddy show up. he's a "NO-SHOW". Thats when I call his girl and she says he's inside the house.. We call him and he says he's in Dublin, "Lying"... Then he says he has to drop her off in Stockton and will bring the stuff by at 9pm... 11pm rolls around and he's still a "No-SHOW"..

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Worst comes to worst sell his stuff buy/pay what he took...
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:

Heres the funny thing.. He told me to meet him at 5pm at his house.. Me and my buddy show up. he's a "NO-SHOW". Thats when I call his girl and she says he's inside the house.. We call him and he says he's in Dublin, "Lying"... Then he says he has to drop her off in Stockton and will bring the stuff by at 9pm... 11pm rolls around and he's still a "No-SHOW"..
Dam givin you the run around. I hate that shit

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+2 on that! go get your stuff back, and have him come get his...........i would if i new where he lived.

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's a better idea

Bang his girl friend...

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude is a straight Liar Lies to every one never got me tires after I burned them out he always talks about his (SHOP) what shop all I want is my stuff I need my Jack because my daily was down u get a girl and don't noe how to act don't spend all ur money in Reno Bro have a good time..

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
Here's a better idea

Bang his girl friend...

We don't date plus size women. [Wink]
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What?? Damn I didn't see this one coming. He seems like a good guy. What did his girl say? Hopefully it can work itself out.

Good luck

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
quote:
Here's a better idea

Bang his girl friend...

I didn't say date I said bang...lol
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Flop top deal gone bad,sucks bro hope u guys get your parts back,I though u guys were good buddys

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Here's a better idea

Bang his girl friend...

I like this guy's idea! LOL
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Here's a better idea

Bang his girl friend...

Zamn put er on Jenny Craig then hit it [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Here's a better idea

Bang his girl friend...

Hahahahahahha fucking awesome!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He robbed you.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Darkrider02
¯
Member # 10203

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkrider02  Ford pictures for Darkrider02    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and that guy smells hella bad too, i rode on his one time u can smell dude we even had the top down

[ March 24, 2011, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Darkrider02 ]

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id cut my losses sell his shit go buy what has been stolen. and putting him on here is not a "low blow" being a fuckin theif and taking advantage of people that trust you is a fucking low blow.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com