Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets go oakland! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: lets go oakland!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hbp win yee [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Giants are playing like shit. Your boy in left filed needs to hustle a little to the ball..... And how many pitchers are you guys gonna burn thru tonight? [Eek!]
I almost forgot. Let's go Oakland. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
SF 0 0 0 7 0 0 1 0 0 8 12 3
COL 2 1 3 3 7 0 0 1 x 17 22 0

^
The Giants better play better then that if they want to make it passed the regular season.

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
What was yesterdays attendance, LMFAO [patriot]

You'll be asking yourself this at the end of the season!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

Not a chance! You A's "fans" are so awesome! You sell food cheaper than any other stadium AND STILL CAN BARELY MUSTER 1,000 PEOPLE IN THE STANDS, that's fucking hillarious!

If the Giants fans are bandwagon fans, it's better than the A's not having any fans.... Just look at your attendance, that speaks volumes [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey fuck you slowback! Quit rubbing that shit in lol.

Its strategy we lose now to win later [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:

Not a chance! You A's "fans" are so awesome! You sell food cheaper than any other stadium AND STILL CAN BARELY MUSTER 1,000 PEOPLE IN THE STANDS, that's fucking hillarious!

If the Giants fans are bandwagon fans, it's better than the A's not having any fans.... Just look at your attendance, that speaks volumes [Wink]

I'm an Oakland A's fan and I don't go to many of the home games. Just because there wasn't a lot of fans at a mid day Tuesday game doesn't mean they don't have fans. BTW the Giants stadium isnt that big so it's easy to fill up. [Wink]
Not to mention the Al Davis deck is t counted during A's games.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Move the A's to Sac, we get more fans at Rivercats games than you guys do unless the Yankees are rolling through.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's funny how Giants fans hate to remember the Candlestick days or most fans weren't fans then.

Either way I don't care about attendance. I will continue to go to the games and have fun tailgating. We will have our park soon enough. [patriot]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Great game last night! That's great you have tons of fans in the stands, you do know you can't pull fans from the stands to come in and play right? Cause you guys are getting it done right?
[Roll Eyes]

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

^
The Giants better play better then that if they want to make it passed the regular season.

We havent played at home yet. Plus we have been scoring runs , just our pitching staff needs to get in the groove. The way I see it giants will be fine. Can't say the same about the A's though

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ How many wins do you have? Oh that's right you have to have more then one to call it WINS.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ZEXy4.6:
quote:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

^

We havent played at home yet. Plus we have been scoring runs , just our pitching staff needs to get in the groove. The way I see it giants will be fine. Can't say the same about the A's though
[patriot]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

^

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
GAINTS SUCK [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

^

[patriot]
LOL yeah game 5 of 162 such a defining moment of the season.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Oh really? You guys can't pitch your way out of a paper bag right now. I'm surprised you scored as many runs as you did LOL.

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
^ Oh really? You guys can't pitch your way out of a paper bag right now. I'm surprised you scored as many runs as you did LOL.

[worship] [worship] [worship]

booo giants suck [burnout]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

opening night was a sellout and no midget,yankees or redsox were our opponent.we have many fans but when the owner always trades our best players and wants to move out of the city who would want to show up for games?its called boycotting.DON'T FORGET THE FIRST TO TEAM TO EVER BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP TO THE BAY AREA YOUR OAKLAND ATHLETICS.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Fans boycott (bitch ass excuse) is worse than bandwagon fans "showing up" for games. Pretty soon you'll put more banners up OVER THE SEATS YOU CANNOT FILL [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Fans boycott (bitch ass excuse) is worse than bandwagon fans "showing up" for games. Pretty soon you'll put more banners up OVER THE SEATS YOU CANNOT FILL [Roll Eyes]

At least the fans that show up get to watch their team win a game. You guys have one win...... ONE WIN.
I can't wait to see the reactions when The Giants don't make the post season again. It was a fluke you guys won The World Series....... Didn't Texas go back again? Yeah they lost..... But they have gone back to back. The Giants let their bandwagon fans down last year big time.

You can blame last season on injuries all you want. It's a team sport so suck it up and make it past the regular season. Untill then you guys don't have a leg to stand on.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:

At least the fans that show up get to watch their team win a game. You guys have one win...... ONE WIN.
I can't wait to see the reactions when The Giants don't make the post season again. It was a fluke you guys won The World Series....... Didn't Texas go back again? Yeah they lost..... But they have gone back to back. The Giants let their bandwagon fans down last year big time.

You can blame last season on injuries all you want. It's a team sport so suck it up and make it past the regular season. Untill then you guys don't have a leg to stand on.

YOU'RE A MORON! BY THE TIME YOU ENTERED THIS MESSAGE YOU WERE ALREADY WRONG ABOUT THE WIN TOTAL.... HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN OF ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS STUPIDLY WRONG?

If it's a team sport, YOUR TEAM HAS SUCKED ASS FOR HOW MANY YEARS??? AND WHEN YOU WERE GOOD AND WON THE WORLD SERIES, YOUR STUDS WERE BOTH HIGH ON STEROIDS FOR A FACT! Fucking A's fans are as dumb as Raider fans..... You can't even have bandwagon fans, CAUSE THE A'S FUCKING SUCK! Year after year, THEY SUCK!

[ April 12, 2012, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Someone has got a sandy vagina LOL.
Don't act like fuckng Barry Bonds wasn't all bumped out when you guys lost the last World Series..... Or do you even remember who was on the team then? I bet I know more of the player from your 89 team then you do LOL.
Speaking of retarded the time is off on your computer chief. I type that before the game was over. I was watching the game live when Wilson got the bases loaded & almost blew the game. I hope for your same he didn't blow his shoulder out cause I don't wanna hear anymore reasons why you can't make it to the post season this year LOL.

Now go hop on wikipedia to find out who was on your past world series teams so you can look like an old school fan. [Embarrassed]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:

YOU'RE A MORON! BY THE TIME YOU ENTERED THIS MESSAGE YOU WERE ALREADY WRONG ABOUT THE WIN TOTAL.... HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN OF ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS STUPIDLY WRONG?

If it's a team sport, YOUR TEAM HAS SUCKED ASS FOR HOW MANY YEARS??? AND WHEN YOU WERE GOOD AND WON THE WORLD SERIES, YOUR STUDS WERE BOTH HIGH ON STEROIDS FOR A FACT! Fucking A's fans are as dumb as Raider fans..... You can't even have bandwagon fans, CAUSE THE A'S FUCKING SUCK! Year after year, THEY SUCK!

^^^^^^^^^booooooooo gaints suck!!
SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK

SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK

[worship] [worship] [worship] [Cool] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO GIANTS!!!!

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

This thread has made me realize hidnnos is a genius! He calls everyone a moron which automatically makes him a genius! Now that he has shown me the light, I am now an offical Giants fan!

A's how many people were in attendance at your last game?

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com