Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cotto vs Pacquiao (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Cotto vs Pacquiao
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by AbominableSnoman...:
credit should be given where credit is due! I think most people that had all the stuff to say about manny getting his ass handed to him by cotto needs to realize just how good manny is. you dont get all them belts by luck? how do yal not see manny's skills? anyways... how many of all these other fighters stepped up in so many weight divisions? how many of them have beat so many other fighters in higher weight divisions.... Pacman dont talk no crap about nobody, he fights whoever they put in front of him in the ring. This man overcame so many obscticles, that the other fighters would never know about, and at the end of the day CHUNKS of this doode's money goes to the people. So wheres the respect? its always whos better than him, and who his next fight is gonna be, and how hes gonna cheat them, and how theyre boutta beat on him! To me, the fairest fight would be against Maywether. PBF got defense skills, but he just waits around for openings, he dont fight! He dont care about nobody but PBF. IMO he aint fought nobody with credentials, he fought Marquez? When Pac fought Marquez he wasnt NOWHERE near where he is now.. Pac will now take Marquez WAY WORSE than PBF did. I think Cotto will school PBF! thats a fight i wanna see happen soon. you guys keep naming fighters much bigger and stronger than manny.. you guys might as well talk about KLITSCHO already. HAHAHA.. come on guys, these threads always end up the same.. just say congratulations, and talk about the fight that just happened. [dance]

No doubt I gave him his due. but I also see what it is for what it is too. No other fighter has fought at so many match weights that I can think of in recent memory. Not saying the outcome would have been different. But to me it is a unfair practice. If you are fight at welter do so. I agree with your assessment of Mayweather too. I would like to see him fight legitimate welters. But we all know he chases checks not the best fighters. So what i would say is these promoters need to up their game with their fighters. Get the name instead of trying to make a name with Floyd. We all know he is not gonna do that. but no doubt he will fight anyone.

On Manny fighting anyone I tend to disagree. He could have chosen to fight Mosely for a belt or Berto for a belt. But.... Both of those was more of a mountain to climb than Cotto. Plus Arum did some dangling in that as well. But Manny could have pushed for Mosely. That would have been THE best fight from a fight stand point if he wanted a belt in his 7th weight class. But Manny went with the check (like Mayweather would have). Do I fault him? No. But do I see it for what it is? yes. The road of less resistance for bargaining leverage on Mayweather.

So not to take anything from Manny, but I am not giving him the maximum either. Either drop down to the lower weight classes, or topple the true elite of the class. Then I will give him that credit (from a boxing perspective). I guess you would have considered RJJ a capable heavyweight champ too then after he beat Ruiz. Same thing, road of less resistance for a mark in history. After he relinquished because he would not be able to hang in that division. Same with Manny.

I get what your saying but it's not like they're fighting at 130...
This dude is adding weight to move up as well; whats so unfair about meeting halfway???
We have to be reasonable and understand that in order for these fights to happen, this is the most sensible option.
Jogging with an added 15 lbs of weight is so much more difficult... can't imagine going 12 rounds against the best the world being a breeze.

See boxing should not and wasnt always like that. If you challenge the bigger man you become bigger. Holyfield never fought at match weights. Mayweather didnt fight at match weights. Hell David Haye just fought the biggest heavyweight ever and won and dude is a blown up cruiserweight and didnt ask for a match weight. What Manny is doing is not the norm and should not be considered. P-Dub is a generation or 2 too late. Had he been in the RJJ or Hearns era he would be a hall of famer because everyone would jump at the challenge. Now a days people fight the fans not the fighter. And hell yea if I could adapt Mayweathers style I would too. Who wouldnt. Boxing is a science like chess, MMA is a gladiator sport.

[ November 16, 2009, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pacquiao, did not gain weight to fight Cotto, his natural weight is 144-148lbs...he needed the additional calories intake to maintain his weight...Mayweather naturally walks around at 148 and fought Oscar at 148 with Oscar weighing around 160-165 the night of the fight...All fighters usually go down 15-20 pounds to make weight and fight...i believe Cotto is naturally 155-165lb...Mayweather naturally would fight at lightweight, but fights welterweight for the paychecks...Pay Mayweather enough and he would fight anyone...I don't think they have offered him enough to fight Williams and with Moseley it personal...He didn't give Floyd a shot early in his career and Floyd's returning the favor...They all fight for the Money!Regardless of what any of them say, they all fight for the money! It is a cycle...As young fighter you fight for respect and establish yourself(Berto and Williams), after establishing yourself and becoming a champion you fight for Money(Pac and Mayweather), once you get older or lose you must fight for respect again(Moseley, RJJ, BHop and now Cotto)
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
credit should be given where credit is due! I think most people that had all the stuff to say about manny getting his ass handed to him by cotto needs to realize just how good manny is. you dont get all them belts by luck? how do yal not see manny's skills? anyways... how many of all these other fighters stepped up in so many weight divisions? how many of them have beat so many other fighters in higher weight divisions.... Pacman dont talk no crap about nobody, he fights whoever they put in front of him in the ring. This man overcame so many obscticles, that the other fighters would never know about, and at the end of the day CHUNKS of this doode's money goes to the people. So wheres the respect? its always whos better than him, and who his next fight is gonna be, and how hes gonna cheat them, and how theyre boutta beat on him! To me, the fairest fight would be against Maywether. PBF got defense skills, but he just waits around for openings, he dont fight! He dont care about nobody but PBF. IMO he aint fought nobody with credentials, he fought Marquez? When Pac fought Marquez he wasnt NOWHERE near where he is now.. Pac will now take Marquez WAY WORSE than PBF did. I think Cotto will school PBF! thats a fight i wanna see happen soon. you guys keep naming fighters much bigger and stronger than manny.. you guys might as well talk about KLITSCHO already. HAHAHA.. come on guys, these threads always end up the same.. just say congratulations, and talk about the fight that just happened. [dance]

No doubt I gave him his due. but I also see what it is for what it is too. No other fighter has fought at so many match weights that I can think of in recent memory. Not saying the outcome would have been different. But to me it is a unfair practice. If you are fight at welter do so. I agree with your assessment of Mayweather too. I would like to see him fight legitimate welters. But we all know he chases checks not the best fighters. So what i would say is these promoters need to up their game with their fighters. Get the name instead of trying to make a name with Floyd. We all know he is not gonna do that. but no doubt he will fight anyone.

On Manny fighting anyone I tend to disagree. He could have chosen to fight Mosely for a belt or Berto for a belt. But.... Both of those was more of a mountain to climb than Cotto. Plus Arum did some dangling in that as well. But Manny could have pushed for Mosely. That would have been THE best fight from a fight stand point if he wanted a belt in his 7th weight class. But Manny went with the check (like Mayweather would have). Do I fault him? No. But do I see it for what it is? yes. The road of less resistance for bargaining leverage on Mayweather.

So not to take anything from Manny, but I am not giving him the maximum either. Either drop down to the lower weight classes, or topple the true elite of the class. Then I will give him that credit (from a boxing perspective). I guess you would have considered RJJ a capable heavyweight champ too then after he beat Ruiz. Same thing, road of less resistance for a mark in history. After he relinquished because he would not be able to hang in that division. Same with Manny.

This dude is adding weight to move up as well; whats so unfair about meeting halfway???
We have to be reasonable and understand that in order for these fights to happen, this is the most sensible option.
Jogging with an added 15 lbs of weight is so much more difficult... can't imagine going 12 rounds against the best the world being a breeze.

See boxing should not and wasnt always like that. If you challenge the bigger man you become bigger. Holyfield never fought at match weights. Mayweather didnt fight at match weights. Hell David Haye just fought the biggest heavyweight ever and won and dude is a blown up cruiserweight and didnt ask for a match weight. What Manny is doing is not the norm and should not be considered. P-Dub is a generation or 2 too late. Had he been in the RJJ or Hearns era he would be a hall of famer because everyone would jump at the challenge. Now a days people fight the fans not the fighter. And hell yea if I could adapt Mayweathers style I would too. Who wouldnt. Boxing is a science like chess, MMA is a gladiator sport.
i mean no disrespect n8, but boxing is a gladiator sport... lookup the history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing scroll to the bottom.

PBF got skills, and i give him credit for that, but what he's doing aint BOXING, he's DODGING. he's like that girl that hid the whole time in the movie role models!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Good one! I agree with this guy. I like the Klitscho remark lol true....
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
Saturday was a tuff night. I'm a huge Cotto fan and to see him lose is devastating. When cotto lost I just wanted to burry myself in my blankets lol ( not kidding ). Dont get me wrong, i wasn't ashamed of how he fought cuz I think he fought like a true champ. He didn't quit on his stool in the 8th round, get knocked out in the 2nd round or run from the opening bell. He gave it all he had and wouldn't stop until the ref stopped it. He showed heart..

When I hear people say that he wasn't the best at 147lbs thats a joke. I could swore Cotto beat Mosley lol. And who has Berto and Williams foght to be considered the best? Williams and Berto are so raw and unpollished its not even funny. Berto throws haymakers and will get caught so fast he wont know what hit him!!!

Cotto is the 4th best Welter. He has beat some quality people Mosely included. Cotto is not Hall of Fame Mosely is. Mosely is currently a champ Cotto isnt. So that is why you give the nod to him. Mayweather we know if just better. Paul Williams is ducked by everyone and has beaten winky wright convincingly. And next to Floyd is the best defensive fighter out there. He has also beat Margarito, Quintana and Phillips. It is no secret he is the most ducked man in the game behind chad dawson. I still like Cotto but in all reality he should hang em up. He got beat bad and Manny is still not that good in my eyes to have beaten him like that. I am thinking he is damaged goods now. There are no fights out there for him now.
I disagree, how is Mosely a hall of Famer? He lost to Vernon Forest twice along with Winky Wright twice and Miguel Cotto. The only reason he beat Oscar DeLa Hoya is cuz he was on Steroids lol. Who knows how long he was juicin? I see you also say that Paul Williams has beat quality. You say Margarito, Quintana and Philips. Margarito must of not been using his cement gloves that night. Quintana??? Who hasn't beat that clown??? And Philips? Do you mean Tony Philips or Wilson Philips lol.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Saturday was a tuff night. I'm a huge Cotto fan and to see him lose is devastating. When cotto lost I just wanted to burry myself in my blankets lol ( not kidding ). Dont get me wrong, i wasn't ashamed of how he fought cuz I think he fought like a true champ. He didn't quit on his stool in the 8th round, get knocked out in the 2nd round or run from the opening bell. He gave it all he had and wouldn't stop until the ref stopped it. He showed heart..

When I hear people say that he wasn't the best at 147lbs thats a joke. I could swore Cotto beat Mosley lol. And who has Berto and Williams foght to be considered the best? Williams and Berto are so raw and unpollished its not even funny. Berto throws haymakers and will get caught so fast he wont know what hit him!!!

Cotto is the 4th best Welter. He has beat some quality people Mosely included. Cotto is not Hall of Fame Mosely is. Mosely is currently a champ Cotto isnt. So that is why you give the nod to him. Mayweather we know if just better. Paul Williams is ducked by everyone and has beaten winky wright convincingly. And next to Floyd is the best defensive fighter out there. He has also beat Margarito, Quintana and Phillips. It is no secret he is the most ducked man in the game behind chad dawson. I still like Cotto but in all reality he should hang em up. He got beat bad and Manny is still not that good in my eyes to have beaten him like that. I am thinking he is damaged goods now. There are no fights out there for him now.
I disagree, how is Mosely a hall of Famer? He lost to Vernon Forest twice along with Winky Wright twice and Miguel Cotto. The only reason he beat Oscar DeLa Hoya is cuz he was on Steroids lol. Who knows how long he was juicin? I see you also say that Paul Williams has beat quality. You say Margarito, Quintana and Philips. Margarito must of not been using his cement gloves that night. Quintana??? Who hasn't beat that clown??? And Philips? Do you mean Tony Philips or Wilson Philips lol.
MOseley is a first ballot hall of famer. he practically clered out the lightweight division winning almost all his fights by K.O. before moving up and becoming the undisputed welterweight champ. He has fought quality opposition and really never ducked anyone besides paul williams lol! How can anyone not like him or doubt his credentials! In my opinion Moseley's career > Oscar de loa Hoya's and Oscar is a first ballot hall of famer too. Oscar was a good fighter but I consider Mposeley one of the greats!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry bro!

-

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Its all good, but its funny how people jump on the Pacquiao wagon all of a sudden lol
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

And BTW I can post a bunch of pics where Manny was get slapped around by many different fighters in lower weight classes.
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

i mean no disrespect n8, but boxing is a gladiator sport... lookup the history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing scroll to the bottom.

PBF got skills, and i give him credit for that, but what he's doing aint BOXING, he's DODGING. he's like that girl that hid the whole time in the movie role models!

Again someone who confuses boxing w/ MMA...PBF style is the definition of boxing...The object of boxing is to hit the opponent as many times as you can while limiting the amount of time you get hit...Standing toe to toe and trading blows until someone falls is not boxing...It is sad when the best defensive fighter of his era it not admired but hated on...but this CA ford, should i expect anything else...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You must have just started watching boxing if you think shane is not a Hall of Famer. As for Paul Williams, watch his fights, not his opponents, his fights. There is a reason this man can fight in 3 weight classes in any country and can not I repeat CAN NOT get not a one person to fight him. Pavlik stepped up, but then stepped down. Then quickly averted to fight someone else. Even though the person may be fighting a lesser opponent you still have to watch what they are working with. P-Dub is like Hearns but with more power and I would say better movement. More athletic.

[ November 16, 2009, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Again someone who confuses boxing w/ MMA...PBF style is the definition of boxing...The object of boxing is to hit the opponent as many times as you can while limiting the amount of time you get hit...Standing toe to toe and trading blows until someone falls is not boxing...It is sad when the best defensive fighter of his era it not admired but hated on...but this CA ford, should i expect anything else...
THIS ^^

Why do you think it is referred to as a sweet science?

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You must have just started watching boxing if you think shane is not a Hall of Famer. As for Paul Williams, watch his fights, not his opponents, his fights. There is a reason this man can fight in 3 weight classes in any country and can not I repeat CAN NOT get not a one person to fight him. Pavlik stepped up, but then stepped down. Then quickly averted to fight someone else. Even though the person may be fighting a lesser opponent you still have to watch what they are working with. P-Dub is like Hearns but with more power and I would say better movement. More athletic.
You must have just started watching boxing if you think that clown has more power than the "hitman" hahahaha. Just ask Roberto Duran.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You must have just started watching boxing if you think that clown has more power than the "hitman" hahahaha. Just ask Roberto Duran.
Yea hearns KO'd him I always felt he should have stayed at Welter but I think Leonard broke his spirit. Anyway, P-Dub has more ability than Hearns IMO, but....unlike Duran who vacated a belt to fight Hearns, people wont do this. He is feared period. The fights I have seen, dude it real pure. He really moves a lot like Hearns but better more athleticism.
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

n8 with P.Williams it is not fear it is simply the fight with him won't make money...Only boxing enthusist know who he is...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
n8 with P.Williams it is not fear it is simply the fight with him won't make money...Only boxing enthusist know who he is...

It is fear because folks will get knocked silly plus not have a fat check.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And BTW I can post a bunch of pics where Manny was get slapped around by many different fighters in lower weight classes.

Post them homie...your just sour cuz your boy got slapped the fuck around!!! Some people just never learn...just like your racist ass comment that you deleted after I called you out on [Mad] Keywords here are "lower weight classes." Manny went UP...gained weight, gained strength, more knowledge, and is just an all around better fighter NOW then before. So go ahead, try to continue your Manny bashing, although he still just beat Cotto's ass HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

Post them homie...your just sour cuz your boy got slapped the fuck around!!! Some people just never learn...just like your racist ass comment that you deleted after I called you out on [Mad] Keywords here are "lower weight classes." Manny went UP...gained weight, gained strength, more knowledge, and is just an all around better fighter NOW then before. So go ahead, try to continue your Manny bashing, although he still just beat Cotto's ass HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I do not think anyone is being racist. Most fans of Manny are fans of their heritage and what he represents to all Filipinos. Which is great I am all for that. But you have to separate that from boxing speak and analysis. I know for me I am not looking at him as a Filipino boxer, just a boxer. A boxer who will get his dick put in the dirt by Mayweather, Mosely and Paul Williams...lmao.

Calm down folks and talk boxing.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

I do not think anyone is being racist. Most fans of Manny are fans of their heritage and what he represents to all Filipinos. Which is great I am all for that. But you have to separate that from boxing speak and analysis. I know for me I am not looking at him as a Filipino boxer, just a boxer. A boxer who will get his dick put in the dirt by Mayweather, Mosely and Paul Williams...lmao.

No, I'm just bringing up what Batman over here said about the Philippines last week before the fight even happened. We were talking about BOXING and BS'ing about these two guys, then he had to cross the line with some bullshit talking about "the Philippines is a landslide that we call home"...had to call this fool on it and he went and deleted it. Smart guy, eh???

But I do respect you N8 [Big Grin] You have A LOT to say about evrey damn topic on cafords hahahah [patriot]

[ November 17, 2009, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

No, I'm just bringing up what Batman over here said about the Philippines last week before the fight even happened. We were talking about BOXING and BS'ing about these two guys, then he had to cross the line with some bullshit talking about "the Philippines is a landslide that we call home"...had to call this fool on it and he went and deleted it. Smart guy, eh???

But I do respect you N8 [Big Grin] You have A LOT to say about evrey damn topic on cafords hahahah [patriot]

hahah, yea I am a talkative mofo...Even in person. But he apologized for that slip up.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
quote:

Manny never gained weight...He is naturally 145lbs...He is just fighting at his natural weight...Mayweather is naturally 148lbs and has been fighting arounf there for years...
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Honestly I don't see Manny any different than the fighter who beat Marquez barely...The only difference I see is Manny fighting offensive minded fighters with poor defense rather than defensive minded counter punchers...The last two fighter sharing the same style...Pressure fighters with poor defense who are more prone to brawl than box...What Manny is as a fighter is a brawler...if he is forced to box he will lose...if he brawls he will win...case in point the Marquez fights vs his last four fights...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Honestly I don't see Manny any different than the fighter who beat Marquez barely...The only difference I see is Manny fighting offensive minded fighters with poor defense rather than defensive minded counter punchers...The last two fighter sharing the same style...Pressure fighters with poor defense who are more prone to brawl than box...What Manny is as a fighter is a brawler...if he is forced to box he will lose...if he brawls he will win...case in point the Marquez fights vs his last four fights...

One change I do see is the side step, some what reminiscent of the Tyson of young where he would engage close quarters then deliver some devastating blows via the side step. And I see Manny using both hands more often. To me he still needs a better jab, but then that would make him a boxer...lol. He slipped quite a few punches in the Cotto fight as well. Which I rarely see him do. But he was tagged quite often by Cotto imagine the speed of mayweather. He would blaze his face all night. Mix that with making Manny miss all night. Yea Manny wouldnt win except by lucky punch ala Rahman V Lewis.
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

One change I do see is the side step, some what reminiscent of the Tyson of young where he would engage close quarters then deliver some devastating blows via the side step. And I see Manny using both hands more often. To me he still needs a better jab, but then that would make him a boxer...lol. He slipped quite a few punches in the Cotto fight as well. Which I rarely see him do. But he was tagged quite often by Cotto imagine the speed of mayweather. He would blaze his face all night. Mix that with making Manny miss all night. Yea Manny wouldnt win except by lucky punch ala Rahman V Lewis.
Looking at the fight...I don't think Manny will honestly ever touch Mayweather unless he want him to...Manny is too short and his reach will not be long enough the reach Mayweather and hit him flush...I believe the only reason Oscar did was because of the height and reach advantage...I hate that people thinks Mayweather runs or will run...I don't think he will, but he will dictate the pace of the fight and style...He is going to use highly impressive his shoulder role using his left elbow to create the distance Pac will not be able to make up because of his lack of reach...Mayweather best defensive attribute is his ability to take away his opponents best weapon...For Manny it will be his power and the brawling...You will not see either during this fight...Mayweather will only get hit with the end of Manny punchs when they are not as powerful and never flush...

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com