Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » kanye west strikes again (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: kanye west strikes again
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
What kanye did was ignorant and stupid but I do not see how it could be considered "racist"? Some people always gotta play the race card... [Roll Eyes]

why you bringin up old shit???????
cause i'm bored at work
what do you do???
work at PG&E

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now that I think about it. I think the whole thing with Kanye was FAKE. Does anyone remember a couple months ago when Borat put his ass and nuts in Eminems face? Everyone was talikin thinkin that was real and it was just a publicity stunt to get everyone to watch the show. I think this Kanye thing falls into the same category. FAKE PUBLICITY STUNT!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also think if everyone was recorded in private they would say at least one prejudice, racist or race related comment...before you call Kanye racist...under these definitions you must be willing to call everyone racist...I will call him an ass and inappropriate, but not racist...none of his actions have ever led me to believe that...
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Kanye is crazy, did you guys see the video of him at the Obama conference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs

wow that made me laugh out loud thats funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Now that I think about it. I think the whole thing with Kanye was FAKE. Does anyone remember a couple months ago when Borat put his ass and nuts in Eminems face? Everyone was talikin thinkin that was real and it was just a publicity stunt to get everyone to watch the show. I think this Kanye thing falls into the same category. FAKE PUBLICITY STUNT!

Thats the first thing that came to me mind, i was like "that had to be staged or someone dared him"...

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/11/21/kanye_west_makes_racist_remarks

Hmmm racist...

Kanye West Denounces 'Bling' As 'White People's Slang'
August 2nd, 2007 2:58pm EDT Post a comment

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling' because it is out of fashion.

Hmmm racist......

LAS VEGAS – Kanye West says he’ll never return to MTV.

The 29-year-old rapper, who was shut out at the Video Music Awards on Sunday night, threw a tantrum in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated, including male artist of the year.

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,” said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No. 1 record, man.”

Hmmm Racist.......

http://www.spike.com/video/kanye-wests-mtv/2784958

The racist parts are bleeped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVTrnxCZaQ

hmmmm racist

I can keep going on if you want. Reverse Racism is still racism.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/11/21/kanye_west_makes_racist_remarks

Hmmm racist...

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling' because it is out of fashion.

Hmmm racist......

The 29-year-old rapper, who was shut out at the Video Music Awards on Sunday night, threw a tantrum in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated, including male artist of the year.

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,” said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No. 1 record, man.”

Hmmm Racist.......

hmmmm racist

if this was reversed(as is kanye was white) oakland and all of the other pro-black hoods would be tipping cars over and stealing tvs because of it, i hope he isnt aloud back to the v m a
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hmmm racist...

Rapper Kanye West no longer uses the word 'bling' - because
it's now considered "white people's slang". The Gold Digger star
is famed for his love of expensive gold plated and diamond-
encrusted jewellery, but refrains from describing it as 'bling'
because it is out of fashion.

Hmmm racist......

The 29-year-old rapper, who was shut out at the Video Music
Awards on Sunday night, threw a tantrum in front of media and
crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling
about losing all five categories for which he was nominated,
including male artist of the year.

“That’s two years in a row, man … give a black man a chance,”
said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his
comments at a reporter. “I’m trying hard man, I have the … No.
1 record, man.

Hmmm Racist.......

hmmmm racist

[worship] thank you for posting this.... Hella times he said some racist ass shit

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ouch. Just a few examples. Google is a MO-FO!!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he is a fuckin fag

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
Ok...racist..right?...An African American Man interrupted the acceptance speech of a White Country Singer to express his opinion saying "My friend, an african american singer had one of the best videos of all time"...Now he is a racist...So is it because she is white and he is black?...Per your definition....Based on your nationality, if u supports others who are of this nationality, and u do not like George Bush, and u are sometimes Rude and Opinionated than you are a racist...to think that your definition would generally catergorize almost everyone as a racist leads me to believe you are trying too hard...he was completely inappropriate and he should have saved his comments for his backstage interview...but racist?...No...I am also pretty sure every other nominee thought their videos were better...they just didn't say it...If they are not white does that mean they are racist too?...So was the Senator that yelled during Obama speech racist?...

Yes it is ridiculous to say just because taylor is white, kanye and beyonce are black, that it was race motivated. but you know if the roles are switched the black community would be SCREAMING racism!!! this is the real ridiculous part.

whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Kanye west is a racist not because of this single event, but because a long list of instances where he has lashed out and said things that weren't appropriate and WERE racially motivated.

[ September 14, 2009, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol this is comedy...

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Thats the first thing that came to me mind, i was like "that had to be staged or someone dared him"...
That shit was staged just to get kanye name out ther and mtvs name out ther

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How in the hell did any of you guys put a racist spin on this? If he was purple he still pulled a hoe move. Dude is just a damaged human and not worthy to be called by any race.

Racist...pfffft.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
How in the hell did any of you guys put a racist spin on this?

No one put a "spin" on it. Examples, with reference, were given. Not to say this IS a racist move, but referenced as possibly one.

I personally don't think it is, but some might, due to his repeated references.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, when a known racist commits a derogatory act against a member of another race its usually chalked up as racism, i am not saying hat he did had anything to do with race or not, i do not know that, but if the tables were turned you know he would be one of the first ones jumping in front of the camera screaming racism.

As far as it being staged, i doubt it, either way the guy is one of the biggest waste of skin,douche bags i have ever seen.

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a spin none-the-less. Dude is a ego-tistical equal opportunity asshole. Had anyone won besides Beyonce he was gonna do this. I think to put race into this proves some people can be just down right thick.
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
This is a spin none-the-less. Dude is a ego-tistical equal opportunity asshole. Had anyone won besides Beyonce he was gonna do this. I think to put race into this proves some people can be just down right thick.

Hey N8,

When a suspected racist, with a pattern of Racism, does something like this its not a far leap to believe it was racially motivated.

If the roles had been reversed, everyone and their mother would have been screaming racism, and you know for a fact that is true.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

So you deny the fact that if the tables were turned that racism would have been called?

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I do think Kanye is racist!
Too many things he's done and said before. + it just so happens that he does this to a "country" singing "white girl"- come on'!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

So you deny the fact that if the tables were turned that racism would have been called?
I doubt it, but I cannot predict the future. I think some people are just assholes. That was rude and uncalled for. But racially charged? Nah. but who knows what he was thinking, I personally think he didnt like the outcome, not that a white person won. But he has proven time and time again that he lacks the ability to reason so...who knows.

As for public perception again who knows what would have happened had she interrupted him. This topic proves anyone can put a spin on anything. Which I think is purely pathetic on a couple of levels.

[ September 14, 2009, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I doubt it, but I cannot predict the future. I think some people are just assholes. That was rude and uncalled for. But racially charged? Nah. but who knows what he was thinking, I personally think he didnt like the outcome, not that a white person won. But he has proven time and time again that he lacks the ability to reason so...who knows.
Come on N8.

If this was a reverse situation, and a supsected White Racisct Country singer, came on stage, and took the mic from an african american rapper, to proclaim that another white country singer should have won, that people would not think it was racist?

I know you have more sense then this.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

As for public perception again who knows what would have happened had she interrupted him. This topic proves anyone can put a spin on anything. Which I think is purely pathetic on a couple of levels.

i am not trying to prove what he did was racially charged we dont know that, but seriously if a known racist white guy ran on stage and and said that this black performer should not have won, instead this white performer should have because i think her video was better, shit would have hit the fan period.

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

i am not trying to prove what he did was racially charged we dont know that, but seriously if a known racist white guy ran on stage and and said that this black performer should not have won, instead this white performer should have because i think her video was better, shit would have hit the fan period.
No I would still think he would be an asshole. An asshole that happens to be a racist. But to say what would be what if the shoe was on the other foot then put a racist spin on it, is nothing more than ambitiously presumptive IMO.
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Come on N8.

If this was a reverse situation, and a supsected White Racisct Country singer, came on stage, and took the mic from an african american rapper, to proclaim that another white country singer should have won, that people would not think it was racist?

I know you have more sense then this.

Mike

[worship] [worship] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com