Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Muslim? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Muslim?
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Muslims come in all different shapes and sizes.. white black Hispanic asian yellow pink and purple. Now them killing people and blaming religion for it it's freaking insane and those fucks just need a reason to blame somebody or something.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 75 chevy:
I was wondering what is the deal with the black stone embedded in that box that all Muslim people worship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

Muslims do not worship the black stone. They regard the stone as a created thing. The most fundamental principle of Islam is that nothing or no one is to be worshipped except Allah, the one true God.

Muslims who can afford the journey are required once in their lifetime to visit the House of Worship in Makkah. This was the first house built for the worship of the one true God. It was constructed by Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon them. The black stone was brought to them from heaven by the angel Gabriel to function as a corner stone. It was thus affixed in one corner.

Because Muslims kiss that stone, some observers hastily conclude that Muslims worship it. A kiss, however, is not an act of worship unless it is accompanied by an intention to worship. If you kiss your child, for instance, that does not mean you worship your child.

Some may find it strange that Muslims should treat a stone with respect. But this is not just any old stone. It is an item out of paradise.

The act of fixing a stone to mark a place of worship is as old as history. In the Bible we are told that Jacob, on whom be peace, had fixed a stone at a place where he saw a vision. He poured oil on it and called it Bethel meaning 'house of God' (see Genesis 28:18). He did this again upon God's instruction (see Genesis 35:1, 14, 15). No one should understand from this that God instructed Jacob to worship the stone.

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
COOL STORY BRO ^^^^^^^ LMAO jp with you fam . lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting...I see all these people walking around a box...I'm like why? Then, I see the black stone...I'm like ooooohhhh. Maybe that is the focal point.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Religion is very interesting... Some of my ancestors are Bohemian...I gather that they were some of the last to defy the Roman Catholic church before they came here. My Lady is from Peru...her ancestors worshiped the sun gods....Before the Spanish conquistadors came there.

[ June 20, 2012, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: 75 chevy ]

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ good story and tru Christianity found it easier convert people in different regions by identifying their gods goddesses and showing them similar one that were christian ...ie "mary" yadaya the rest os history .....the "black rock" is actually a hollow and below it is where mohammad ascended to heaven

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
COOL STORY BRO ^^^^^^^ LMAO jp with you fam . lol

Was the story cool or "me" lol ha

--------------------

88gotbarz?lx
¯
Member # 9072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gotbarz?lx  Ford pictures for 88gotbarz?lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
The "black rock" is actually a hollow and below it is where mohammad ascended to heaven

WRONG, Mohammed acsended to heaven in the dome of the rock which is located in Palestine. He recieved the gift of prayers and returned within one night. It is hollow however. I've prayed in it many times, since I've visited my homeland several times. I believe it fits like 15- 20 people max! The craziest thing is.... It's still floating off the ground!!!!

It's great to see most of these posts are positive, and not seeing anyone bash someone else for what they believe in. Like the previous posts, yes there are some rachets ass people in every religous group which manipulate some factors about the faith of the religon. It is a very small percentage like a 0.1.

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

quote:
Originally posted by 88gotbarz?lx:
quote:
The "black rock" is actually a hollow and below it is where mohammad ascended to heaven

WRONG, Mohammed acsended to heaven in the dome of the rock which is located in Palestine. He recieved the gift of prayers and returned within one night. It is hollow however. I've prayed in it many times, since I've visited my homeland several times. I believe it fits like 15- 20 people max! The craziest thing is.... It's still floating off the ground!!!!

It's great to see most of these posts are positive, and not seeing anyone bash someone else for what they believe in. Like the previous posts, yes there are some rachets ass people in every religous group which manipulate some factors about the faith of the religon. It is a very small percentage like a 0.1.

I was talking about the very small black stone on the kabaa...Did you pray inside the box?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

theres a floating rock? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

holy fuck its real [Confused] [Confused] [BS flag]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
88gotbarz?lx
¯
Member # 9072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gotbarz?lx  Ford pictures for 88gotbarz?lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

88gotbarz?lx
¯
Member # 9072

The (hajar al aswaad), or the black rock was previously white, but over time it turned black because of the amount of sins which are commited day to day makes it turn into this dark shade. It only has a little white left. We believe once the whole SOLID rock turns black the world will see the end of time. In the early days of the prophet hood of Muhammad, a flood destroyed the kaba'a. It was reconstructed and all the cheifs of the Arab tribes wanted to have the honor of placing the stone onto the kaba'a. But to make it a long story short, Muhammad was picked and he shared the honor by putting the stone onto a sheet with the 4 largest Arab tribe cheifs to the corner of the kaba'a and that is where Muhammad placed the rock, that is why it is there. It's quite a long story, but the moral of the story is that out of all the tribes they couldn't find anyone more trustworthy and pure other than Muhammad (pbuh) peace be upon him
Muhammad did not ascend to heaven from mecca. We believe he road to Jerusalem on Buraq, a horse with wings. Idk what their called? But he ascended and decended from heaven in one night, where he recieved the gift of offering prayers. This is also a very long, but beutiful story.

You cannot pray under the black stone. You also cannot go inside the kaba'a. Only on rare occasions have I heard that one or two people have prayed in the kaba'a when they clean it from the inside since it is locked behind that gigantic marvelous door. And those people that actually get a chance to pray inside are usually government officials, or kings It's empty inside the kaba'a, yes.

88gotbarz?lx
¯
Member # 9072

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
 -

Wow, you really fell for that, what a hoax. That's supposed to be b.s thanks to PhotoShop. You could've atleast pulled up the real rock. It's said that it will float till the day of resurection.

This isnt towards dirty sally, but For those who lack knowledge, read the quran. It's cures irrogence, doubt and hypocrisy.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
 -

Wow, you really fell for that, what a hoax. That's supposed to be b.s thanks to PhotoShop. You could've atleast pulled up the real rock. It's said that it will float till the day of resurection.

This isnt towards dirty sally, but For those who lack knowledge, read the quran. It's cures irrogence, doubt and hypocrisy.

Hate to break it to you but your religions fake as fuck just like the rest of them. Believe in your self and find heaven in this life cause your not guaranteed anything beyond it.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

88gotbarz?lx
¯
Member # 9072

[/qb][/QUOTE]Hate to break it to you but your religions fake as fuck just like the rest of them. Believe in your self and find heaven in this life cause your not guaranteed anything beyond it. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oh really, how so? Do you have any evidence, facts, or proof of any kind? I know I do. The prophet of my religon who was illterate was given the miracle of recieving a book that in one of the purest and unabused language of today which is Arabic. The quran describes how the embryo is developed in the womb of the mother BEFORE hundreds of years ago; we knew about this for how many couple hundred of years? Second fact I want to add is Allah (God) has challenged humanity till the day of judgement to create a book with even greater verses, and more intelligent sayings that one can memorize and recite in a melody. It is a book that has been unchanged, not a single letter, synonym, or phrase has been changed. Actually its the only book one can memorize in this world. These are merely a glance of what the quran has to offer

My religion is fake huh? What do you say about someone who is courteous, respective, and humble to the male and female; the living and the dead; the Creator and creation, his family and the community. Do not be quick with your accusations, and be so judgemental. Did you hear this on CNN? Have you ever visited your local mosque and inquired with the Imam to what is Islam? Or do you think just because we bow down to the floor, go around a big black box with a rock in the corner and sound like were speaking gibberish which you don't understand and are irrogent to listen that you must assume that were not in our right state of mind?

My fellow mustang enthusiast, I believe in the quran because it is the last book of truth and tranquillity. I believe in Muhammad pbuh because his actions and miracles were true. I believe in Islam, because it is the truth. Therefore if you believe I'm wrong, prove it! [burnout]

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Dude...religion is like chevy vs. ford... Its all the same to me. Whichever you prefer. I always say throw all religions into a blender. Drink 'em up. Cheers!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Hate to break it to you but your religions fake as fuck just like the rest of them. Believe in your self and find heaven in this life cause your not guaranteed anything beyond it. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oh really, how so? Do you have any evidence, facts, or proof of any kind? I know I do. The prophet of my religon who was illterate was given the miracle of recieving a book that in one of the purest and unabused language of today which is Arabic. The quran describes how the embryo is developed in the womb of the mother BEFORE hundreds of years ago; we knew about this for how many couple hundred of years? Second fact I want to add is Allah (God) has challenged humanity till the day of judgement to create a book with even greater verses, and more intelligent sayings that one can memorize and recite in a melody. It is a book that has been unchanged, not a single letter, synonym, or phrase has been changed. Actually its the only book one can memorize in this world. These are merely a glance of what the quran has to offer

My religion is fake huh? What do you say about someone who is courteous, respective, and humble to the male and female; the living and the dead; the Creator and creation, his family and the community. Do not be quick with your accusations, and be so judgemental. Did you hear this on CNN? Have you ever visited your local mosque and inquired with the Imam to what is Islam? Or do you think just because we bow down to the floor, go around a big black box with a rock in the corner and sound like were speaking gibberish which you don't understand and are irrogent to listen that you must assume that were not in our right state of mind?

My fellow mustang enthusiast, I believe in the quran because it is the last book of truth and tranquillity. I believe in Muhammad pbuh because his actions and miracles were true. I believe in Islam, because it is the truth. Therefore if you believe I'm wrong, prove it! [burnout] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Tell me why mohammad was fucking a 6 year old?

-

[ June 21, 2012, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

[ June 21, 2012, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread should be closed. No point in arguing with clowns looking for kicks and giggles on issues there isn't much humor in. Some of the pics posted would get someone put in a situation they wish they didn't start as well.
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cafords 1 88gotbarz 0 lol , religion is nonsense its just fairy tales that try to explain excistense. The only good thing I got from religion and its the only thing thats said that makes sense and you could live a good life by is "Dont do to others what you dont want done to you".
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com