Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Fuck Harbaugh & Kap. I gave up on the team when they traded Smith. Karma has caught up with the team LOL.

Is this how you're gonna be when jesus comes back?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Fuck Harbaugh & Kap. I gave up on the team when they traded Smith. Karma has caught up with the team LOL.

Well if you're Mormon, he already came back & if you're Cobraracer..... Then you believe Obama is Jesus.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this bashing how my seahawks looked like shit versus this team and that team. well they still won!!!! your gifted little 9ers are a baby sat team by the league and they still lost at home!!!!! 9 points that should have been 6 we all know that was a catch and a fumble, again a call to keep your team in it! hows that make you feel as a fan to have a team that is favored by the league of politics. now your down by two games to the hawks and after the saints you'll be down by three!!!!! HAHAHA!!! shit the cardinals are gonna take your wildcard spot!!!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Well if you're Mormon, he already came back & if you're Cobraracer..... Then you believe Obama is Jesus.
You disappoint me man. First you don't hook it up with spicy chickens, now you ain't a Niner fan? WTF?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
All this bashing how my seahawks looked like shit versus this team and that team. well they still won!!!! your gifted little 9ers are a baby sat team by the league and they still lost at home!!!!! 9 points that should have been 6 we all know that was a catch and a fumble, again a call to keep your team in it! hows that make you feel as a fan to have a team that is favored by the league of politics. now your down by two games to the hawks and after the saints you'll be down by three!!!!! HAHAHA!!! shit the cardinals are gonna take your wildcard spot!!!

Still no Super Bowls and still no cobra R. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

Still no Super Bowls and still no cobra R. [Embarrassed]
This^

Why listen to what any liar says?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Smith, in most games throws no TD passes for you. Sub 200 yards. May or may not throw a pick. He's the check down king. Easiest schedule in the league, all kinds of bad defenses, and he looks to be on the lower side of mediocre. Bet he has a mediocre game at best vs Denver's crap pass D.

Smith couldn't take us to the Super Bowl. He tried. He failed. Kaep did. And was a play away from the whole thing. Closer than smith ever was, ever will be.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Also, why was Bowe a great reciever until smith arrived? Now he does nothing! And why did Crabtree do nothing. Then smith leaves and Kaep comes, and he turns into one of the top 5 most productive receivers in the game? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm odd. It's because smith can't even make a throw outside the numbers. Doesn't have the arm or the nut sack. His first read is to the flat! Lol.

Again, you called upon Kaeps poor release. During the game, a scouting report was brought up saying he had one of the best, fluent releases in NFL history. He's so young. Let him grow. Outter space is his ceiling! We found smiths ceiling early!!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINERS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bet you've been holding that in since the last niners loss which was in september. The chances of the she hawks winning a superbowl is about the same as you driving you cobra r to collect your winnings after you beat lebron james one on one.
Niners will be fine but it shows how much Vernon Davis really means to this team. Its not how you play in november its about how you play during the final stretch. Hottest teams > Best team

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Also, why was Bowe a great reciever until smith arrived? Now he does nothing!

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9965451&src=desktop

Well that shows you how much of a team player Bowe is. You're out getting high before one of your most important games of the year? Maybe the real reason why Smith hasn't been throwing the ball to him is he's not putting in the work in practice & it's showing on the field....... He's more conserned getting high with friends then his teammates.

They should ship him out if he fucks up again.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000280807/article/report-kyle-williams-to-be-placed-on-waivers-by-49ers

-

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Yea, I'm sure smith had time to think in his 3 step drop "this pot smoker is not getting a ball thrown his way on 3rd and 9, even though he's got some separation that he doesn't even need because he is Bowe."

Crabtree emerged real fast. As soon as Alex Smith was concussed, Crabtree caught fire. Hmmm

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Crabtree decided to quit acting like a diva. Singletary did a great job putting Vernon Davis in his place when he needed it. Both those guys are older and have stepped their game up.

Bowe just got his fat contract and felt like he could do whatever he wants. He will either learn from this, or KC will have to figure out what to do with him. 49ers have a similar situation with A.Smith if he doesn't get his act together.

It's pretty sad that players get all this money & don't know how to control themselves. They should consider making players contribute to a 401k plan so these guys don't go broke 5 years after retiring from the Leauge.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Crabtree decided to quit acting like a diva. Singletary did a great job putting Vernon Davis in his place when he needed it. Both those guys are older and have stepped their game up.

Bowe just got his fat contract and felt like he could do whatever he wants. He will either learn from this, or KC will have to figure out what to do with him. 49ers have a similar situation with A.Smith if he doesn't get his act together.

It's pretty sad that players get all this money & don't know how to control themselves. They should consider making players contribute to a 401k plan so these guys don't go broke 5 years after retiring from the Leauge.

Couldn't agree more about the ridiculousness of the behavior from the leagues players. It's extremely disappointing losing great players to stupid decisions.

Still, don't think Crabtree saw smith go down, then the next offensive possession said to himself "time to stop being a diva."

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go niners!

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners!

We got this against the Saints!!

Niner flags up everywhere!!!! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Amazing what having your receiving core will do.

http://youtu.be/1QtZbOvGpqk

--------------------
86' LX Vert

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Go Niners!

We got this against the Saints!!

Niner flags up everywhere!!!! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

+100000
Go niners

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Damn Kyle Williams is on KC now LOL. I hope Reid doesn't have him catching punts. Put his ass in the slot and let him run 5-7 yard slant routes all damn day.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Damn Kyle Williams is on KC now LOL. I hope Reid doesn't have him catching punts. Put his ass in the slot and let him run 5-7 yard slant routes all damn day.

LoL! Not hard to see why. They think maybe he and Smith can find instant chemistry because of their history. But Williams failed chemistry in high school I'm sure. He blows so bad. But with the Bowe circumstances they probably felt they needed something.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Williams was cancer on the niners ,cost us the superbowl trip

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Colin Kaepernick dropped back to pass 28 times on Sunday against the Carolina Panthers. The San Francisco 49ers gained 46 net yards on those plays.

That woeful performance has reignited a fresh debate about Kaepernick's progress. While the quarterback's had some nice moments this season, the 49ers' passing attack has struggled overall. ESPN's Trent Dilfer noted that Kaepernick becomes a "remedial" passer when his first read is taken away.

Kaepernick responded on Wednesday.

"I didn't hear what he had to say, but he's not in the building with us," Kaepernick said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. "So what he's saying really doesn't affect me at all. I'm worried about what this team thinks, and what I'm doing in here with my teammates."

Dilfer's specific critique was then explained to Kaepernick.

"I think you should ask him if he knows what my progression is first before he says that," Kaepernick said.

Kaepernick has been known to take motivation from outside sources before. He has started to "favorite" negative tweets about him on Twitter once again.

This much is inarguable: The 49ers have struggled to get the ball to outside receivers all season. When tight end Vernon Davis went out with a concussion against Carolina, Kaepernick couldn't find any open receivers. And he didn't have great protection.

The road to the Super Bowl in the NFC likely goes through the Seattle Seahawks, and it's possible the 49ers could see the Panthers again down the line. The team needs to find a way to survive against top-flight defenses.

Kap is most likely going to have a hard time against The Saints this weekend. I can't believe the Saints are only a 3 point favorite going into this game. I'll be betting on NO to clear the spread.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Trent dilfer ehhh vahli , that foo sucked . His opinion meas nothing to anybody

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Trent dilfer ehhh vahli , that foo sucked . His opinion meas nothing to anybody

He has more rings then Harbaugh & Kap. Harbaugh has been apart of 2 loosing efforts in the Super Bowl now.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com