Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Alarm info inside !!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Alarm info inside !!!!
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys a keyless sytem with the trunk pop and lights feature will run you around $160 so for the $200 alarm speacial price your better off just getting the alarm system and putting it in valet mode then you will have the keyless entry and if you ever needed it then you would also have the alarm feature. Soon the alarm price will return to $250 so get em will you can. thanks, shaun [patriot]
marc
¯
Member # 4238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for marc  Ford pictures for marc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my boy wants a remote start and door lock but he doesnt have power locks can you do it? how much?
PM me back

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes i can marc we can add actuators in the doors to work with the alarm system. add 75$ per door to add actuators that includes the act. and the installation of them. The basic clifford or viper remote start alarm system is around $400 and than $150 for installation. If you have any more? you can call the shop at 650-826-1618 thank you, shaun

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

I have a viper 350 waiting for a home in a vehichle that needs basic security. Till the end of the week installation with alarm $175 plus a hyper blue l.e.d., but next week back up to $250. Call me if intrested for more details. 650-826-1618 Thank you, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

still doing alarm systems give me a ring and we can setup app. thanks ca fords,shaun [patriot]

--------------------

lightning89mg
¯
Member # 2673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightning89mg  Ford pictures for lightning89mg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun, thanks for the great alarm install on my Lightning yesterday. You do great work and your prices are great too. Thanks man!

Marc G

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Thanks Marc, still doing alarms everyone needs one come on guys let me know thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

also still have a great deal on the basic viper alarm system call for deatils. thanks, shaun 650-826-1618 [patriot]

--------------------

98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another possitive note for him. He got some 00 seats wired in my 98 (different harnesses) and made them work. Clean install and would recommend to anyone
-Fernando

Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
islnder102
¯
Member # 4459

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for islnder102  Ford pictures for islnder102  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Purplenotch...got PM

--------------------
[X] 2001 Ranger XLT [X]

Posts: 35 | From: Union City, CA | Registered: May 2004  |  :
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shaun, i believe i just need mine fixed. shoot me a pm and i can probably swing by this saturday.
[patriot]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

sounds good just call me friday. [patriot]

--------------------

1V6PONY
Member # 4687

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1V6PONY  Ford pictures for 1V6PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just bought a clifford matrix 3.5, I was thinking of trying to install it myself...What do you charge for install and I would not mind helping either... let me Know Thanks Brad
1V6PONY
Member # 4687

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1V6PONY  Ford pictures for 1V6PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun, Sorry I just read a previous post , You Like to work alone... That cool, So how much for install.. And will the doors work without adding additonal relays?? Thanks
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

matrix 3.5 is a bigger alarm system but not a prob. for me to install the installation depending on the features will run you between $75-$150 and if its on a stang without keyless entry you need to five wire the door locks. just call me and we can talk about it if your intrested i have time this week. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

1V6PONY
Member # 4687

Thanks Shaun Let me get back to you.. My wifes car took a dive this weekend... I do have keyless entry with stock alarm.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

i'm back damn been gone for a minute still doing alarms and stereo's. also performance mods just did a a-trim a week ago worked out real nice. just give me a holler for the best price. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Thanks to brett and andrew for coming through this past week. thanks again i appreciate the business. [patriot]

--------------------

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If still avail... - Remember me...

Still no time to come to you, but still in need of an alarm. Gonna be in Sac ever? Maybe then you can make some spending cash and I will find spare time

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

sorry bud prob. wont be up that way for awhile hopefully sometime you can make it down here. [patriot]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is it possible to get another keyless thingy for my alarm? [Confused]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

What kind of alarm do you have dana model? brand? then i can let you know what your options are. [patriot]

--------------------

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

still installing systems lmk [patriot] if allot of people want that two way pager alarm from viper that i use allot let me know and i'll put together a group buy with better pricing of course. thanks, shaun

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
What kind of alarm do you have dana model? brand? then i can let you know what your options are. [patriot]

i have no idea.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

well let me know if you ever want to come by and ill take a look at it ok. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com