Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Alarm info inside !!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Alarm info inside !!!!
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey ca fords i just recieved a few more alarm systems they are the viper 350xv brand new of course factory sealed from DEI. The alarms feature door locks, flashing lights, blue l.e.d., starter kill, shock sensor, siren, door triggers, valet mode, chirp silencing, extended range ant.. I am trying to blow these alarm systems out so i can order some more. For these alarms right now I am selling them for $200 installed that's dependining on the car of course. Just pm me with your security needs and ill be sure to help you out. Thanks again ca fords, shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still have a few call me with your needs audio or mustang performance catering to all mustang ideas. 1-650-826-1618..shaun [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How long would it take you to install this in a 2003 Cobra? I am kind of far from you, but would be willing to drive to you for this deal. Does it include hood and trunk sensors as well? Can proximity sensor be added?

Thanks!

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Hey juiced hows it going for that alarm system price does not include the hood and trunk or a prox. that is the basic alarm door locks, lights, starter kill, etc. to add on the prox. sensor that is an extra $100 for the sensor and installation and for the hood and trunk pin you are also looking at an extra $100-150 for those features also with the hood and trunk pin I would also add in remote trunk open in that price. That alarm system usually takes a few hours you could drop it off and catch a movie at the theater down the block or wait its just easier to work with no distractions. To talk with me further on the alarm deal you can just call me at the shop at 1-650-826-1618 thank you, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

joser90coupe
¯
Member # 2785

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for joser90coupe  Ford pictures for joser90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i just got the Viper 350hv installed at PurpleNotch's spot,good quality system and nice work . Thanks Shaun!
Posts: 135 | From: Eastbay 510 | Registered: May 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Thanks jose [patriot]

--------------------

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check your pm purple.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun is that alarm good enough for my car?(you know me) LET ME KNOW IM INTERESTED

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
Shaun is that alarm good enough for my car?(you know me) LET ME KNOW IM INTERESTED

Yes it is k** but you have to drive the car enough. I also can get the clifford systems too so let me know what you guys want. shaun [patriot]

--------------------

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would LOVE to have a Clifford alarm instead. What kind of deal can you do for a Clifford with proximity, and hood/trunk with the window rolling modules?

Thanks

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

That alarm system would prob. run around $400 thats jut an estimate just give me a call and we can discuss the details. thank you, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

BUCK_FIFTY
¯
Member # 728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCK_FIFTY  Ford pictures for BUCK_FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much do you charge to install the LED alarm blinker around the stereo trim panel?
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yung Than:
How much do you charge to install the LED alarm blinker around the stereo trim panel?

he charged me $45 with the l.e.d.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
Originally posted by Yung Than:

Yah its about $45 with the light, less depending on exactly where you want it. Just swing by the shop and i'll have a look at it. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does that Viper alarm have the pager? if it does, I am very interested! Also, if i already have the LED from my "stock" alarm, can you just use that?

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Stang  Ford pictures for 93Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a stick and i want it to start with the button can you do that for me
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
does that Viper alarm have the pager? if it does, I am very interested! Also, if i already have the LED from my "stock" alarm, can you just use that?

That price does not include the pager the pager one is around $480 installed. and no we cant do it on a stick because of the legal issue with that. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like that alarm w/window up down feature. Is that gonna be more? Let me know now and I can arrange a weekend I can come down.

THANKS - ERIK

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Sounds good erik just give me a call to discuss the features and to set an appointment. thanks again, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

Coyoteswapfox92
¯
Member # 4057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyoteswapfox92  Ford pictures for Coyoteswapfox92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Shaun I was just wondering can you take out my old p.o.s. alarm and install a new Clifford alarm into my 98 Cobra. I would want the works......windows,trunk,hood and all. LMK and also how far are you from Sacramento.

--------------------
1992 Coyote project under construction.

Posts: 1051 | From: Yuba City, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Yes I can i'm a little far from sac but others from sac have come out here its about an hour or so i think just give me a call 650-826-1618 thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

sacstang
Member # 4558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacstang  Ford pictures for sacstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun,
Thanks for installing those gauges in my GT this past week. The gauges look great, I called Autometer and they are mailing a new sending unit for the temp gauge. I'm new to this board, but like everyone else has said your work is flawless.
Do you still have those Viper alarms going for $200?

James

--------------------
1996 GT
1966 Coupe

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

I got one left give me a call 650-826-1618 and leave a message thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
price check on basic keyless entry with trunk pop and parking light flash, no alarm features for my `89 coupe.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blind:
price check on basic keyless entry with trunk pop and parking light flash, no alarm features for my `89 coupe.

Yeah I am curious as well for my dodge intrepid

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com