Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Maier Racing (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Maier Racing
68GTautoX
Member # 6737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68GTautoX  Ford pictures for 68GTautoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a full rollcage &suspension for my 68 and it is the shit! My brother has the full maximum motorsport suspension for his 96' cobra and Maier cage and chassis bracing and his car is the shit too. Mike is the man u cant beat their price or performance and my roll cage and back seat delete look too sweet for words. Highly recomended
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68GTautoX:
I have a full rollcage &suspension for my 68 and it is the shit! My brother has the full maximum motorsport suspension for his 96' cobra and Maier cage and chassis bracing and his car is the shit too. Mike is the man u cant beat their price or performance and my roll cage and back seat delete look too sweet for words. Highly recomended

pics please. [patriot]
and welcome to cafords.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Todd Z28
¯
Member # 951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Z28  Ford pictures for Todd Z28  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was just there yesterday and he was putting a cage in a new Mustang. Looked like a very nice install. They do good work there.
e89notch
¯
Member # 6610

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e89notch  Ford pictures for e89notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its very expensive though

--------------------
Sleeper on the streets

Todd Z28
¯
Member # 951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Z28  Ford pictures for Todd Z28  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You get what you pay for....
I have a 6 point Wolfe in my Camaro and I've seen a lot of the stuff Miaer and Blaine Fab have done. No contest, the custom install stuff is way nicer and I'd trust it a lot more in a crash. But we all have to do what we can afford...

--------------------
'98 Z28 (almost stock)
AutoX #72 Street Mod
'68 Corvette
BSP-V #00
www.americanauto-x.com

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the MM 6 point with swing out's in My notch and am happy with it, I am sure custom is better but for the price MM seem's to fit pretty well.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com