Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » surging idle question (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: surging idle question
F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F4IStunna  Ford pictures for F4IStunna    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
I only got 1 word for you pal:

You should change your name to dslow cuz it rhymes with dhomo and that's what you are. a slow homo.

HAHA The more then one word.... And the dont rhyme. ONE SIX SUUX MERLOT.
Posts: 24 | From: San lorenzo | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me vs ur slow ass LX or wutever u got ur street tires vs my street tires that means DOT aproved if ur not scared [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and learn how to spell, its camaro not camero dumb ass

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

quote:
Originally posted by dbo:
quote:
Originally posted by Ls1camaro00:
im no ones cheerleader but im sure everyone agree's with me that you just talk out of your ass.. and wut are u some kind of body builder to be calling people chunky? hahahahah lmfao fake people that act like theyre so tough and fast behind a screen crack me up ... im not saying my car is fast but u seem too confident so ima test ur confidence ... friday night at sams burgers 10:30 .. and if my car is too slow ill have other cars who will hand u ur assbut i doubt ima have to have them bud in [Eek!] [Big Grin] Merlot is more then welcome to join the rape party bc let me tell u D HOE or wutever ur name is u dont stand a chance [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Who is acting tough? If you thing im acting tough, sorry its just natural. First off nemo, i was talking to merlot, Did i ask any of his cheerleaders to chime in? D hoe? your mama nigga. So your telling me that i can bring what ever i want to race and you and your cheerleader friends will race me? Dont come with empty pockets either. And is This not CA F O R D s?? with your camero. You have to race mustangs because you cant beat any other maros. You must have said " ask who nemo is". So tough, by the way i did ask who you was... No one knew. It also figures you would meet at sam burgers, let me guess who picked that spot... old hungry ass eddie306, let me refraise that eddiewantsa306. im not sure if i can make it this weekend. To eat at sams. but please belive that we will meet one day soon. By the way, if merlot is reading this... Im sure you have to have the uglyist cheerleader in history and your slow.
but i bet if you were to ask your mom she would no who i am [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

u know what im koo off these children games you keep palying we'll see each other on the street or at the races and when we do we'll race [patriot]

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nah dog, he don't even got heads why would u want to race a weak ass lx

shits weak

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BlownNOSMustang
¯
Member # 158

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownNOSMustang  Ford pictures for BlownNOSMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it's not a cam. It's hunting. Too much fuel.

--------------------
1993 Hatch,363 CI,670 RWHP

Posts: 238 | From: Cow Town,USA. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys warning!!..

Please keep to the post topic...Any more personal comments will be noted and if they're kept up that member will suffer the consequences.....

Keep it clean guys.........

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com