Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » surging idle question (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: surging idle question
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well car was fine and this is what is happening now that I changed the following parts:

60# injectors
75mm throttle body
Blank spacer, EGR Delete.

Car hasn't been retuned since the changes and will only surge after it warms up a little.

Is this a tuning issue/EGR or should I go over my work?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F4IStunna  Ford pictures for F4IStunna    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its most likely your egr. The fact that your car is so slow probly doesnt help. i mean, who in the hell paints there car purple?? Merlot= purple. And if you ever did get that peace of crap fast, you would still have the problem of a shity ass driver. but yeah, check the egr and if that does not work get it tuned. And if that does not work, Punch yourself in the face.

[ October 28, 2006, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: dbo ]

Posts: 24 | From: San lorenzo | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you changed injectors did you change the mass air to be calibrated with them?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe you should run him........... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F4IStunna  Ford pictures for F4IStunna    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie306:

Who are you roling your eyes at chunky? Do you even have a car? Iv see the merlot run.... Two words to describe him, slow. The qestion is why dont i run you??? wait, your fat and you dont have a car. 4 words for you... you suck.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dbo:
quote:

Who are you roling your eyes at chunky? Do you even have a car? Iv see the merlot run.... Two words to describe him, slow. The qestion is why dont i run you??? wait, your fat and you dont have a car. 4 words for you... you suck.
LOL 4 Words?YOU and SUCK? LOL. IDIOT i got 2 sn95's? [Confused] fuck off chump [Razz]

[ November 01, 2006, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: Eddie306 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

i hope this is not the guy with the oldskool,lol

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

prob just another no body that whats to be a somebody. [Wink]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dbo why do you have a question mark next to your estimated rear wheel horsepower?

Let me tell you, Cuz you don't have any BRA! Don't feel bad though I'm sure there's a lot of people out there just like you that don't know what it is or how to make it either. [Whoo Whooooo!]

The way I see it is you already got smoked. [burnout]

skrt skuurtt

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL 4 Words?YOU and SUCK? LOL. IDIOT i got 2 sn95's? [Confused] fuck off chump [Razz]
Look here Chunky, Though I wasnt talking to you to begin with and you want to jump into my conversation with merlot, we can talk..
Did you say that you have two 95s? Good!! in other words yeah .... ok. You aint got no whips chunky. Your broads cars dont count as yours. If you even have a girl.. Fat guys dont get chicks. bring out your two cars that you dont have and i will smoke both of them. i got a white lx on chrome ones. look for me. Now race your ass to the buffet.

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

King tom groupie??
You are a groupie to another man?

[ November 01, 2006, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: dbo ]

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Hey dbo why do you have a question mark next to your estimated rear wheel horsepower?

Let me tell you, Cuz you don't have any BRA! Don't feel bad though I'm sure there's a lot of people out there just like you that don't know what it is or how to make it either. [Whoo Whooooo!]

The way I see it is you already got smoked. [burnout]

skrt skuurtt

Then why dont we race? I will even let your fat friend sit in my car with the a doznen dounts in his pocket. And still smoke You. If you want to know how much hp i have see me on the street with your barney mobile.

[ November 01, 2006, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: dbo ]

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gotta watch out for those white lx's on them chrome one's.

do they spin when you sit at a stop light too?

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:

lol

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

the whips that i have right now , i baught them. but see this is what you like doing, just want me to play your little game,lol. looks like you aint got nothing to do. this will be my last post. see ayh UGGS.Youll see my CHunky ass at the Runs [Wink]

--------------------

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

King tom groupie??

look here jackass are u scared to race or are u just gonna hide behind a screen and be an internet warrior.. if not ill be waiting at the usaul meeting spots and if u dont know who i am just ask people for memo ... since u own a super fast car to talk shit about other peoples cars right? [Big Grin]

[ November 01, 2006, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Ls1camaro00 ]

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

quote:
Originally posted by Ls1camaro00:
quote:
quote:
quote:

King tom groupie??

look here jackass are u scared to race or are u just gonna hide behind a screen and be an internet warrior.. if not ill be waiting at the usaul meeting spots and if u dont know who i am just ask people for memo ... since u own a super fast car to talk shit about other peoples cars right? [Big Grin]
Are you another merlot cheerleader? Can merlot talk for himself?? And i dont know were the meeting spot is. But i will fing out and i will smoke you 2. A z28?? ru kidding??
F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

quote:
the whips that i have right now , i baught them. but see this is what you like doing, just want me to play your little game,lol. looks like you aint got nothing to do. this will be my last post. see ayh UGGS.Youll see my CHunky ass at the Runs [Wink]

Your chunky ass has runs??
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im no ones cheerleader but im sure everyone agree's with me that you just talk out of your ass.. and wut are u some kind of body builder to be calling people chunky? hahahahah lmfao fake people that act like theyre so tough and fast behind a screen crack me up ... im not saying my car is fast but u seem too confident so ima test ur confidence ... friday night at sams burgers 10:30 .. and if my car is too slow ill have other cars who will hand u ur assbut i doubt ima have to have them bud in [Eek!] [Big Grin] Merlot is more then welcome to join the rape party bc let me tell u D HOE or wutever ur name is u dont stand a chance [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Cool]

[ November 02, 2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Ls1camaro00 ]

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:

LMAO ...OWNED

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

quote:
quote:

+1

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

merlot only comes out for the bid dogs now [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Oh yea and it was my EGR, thanks dblow [Whoo Whooooo!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

F4IStunna
¯
Member # 5331

quote:
Originally posted by Ls1camaro00:
im no ones cheerleader but im sure everyone agree's with me that you just talk out of your ass.. and wut are u some kind of body builder to be calling people chunky? hahahahah lmfao fake people that act like theyre so tough and fast behind a screen crack me up ... im not saying my car is fast but u seem too confident so ima test ur confidence ... friday night at sams burgers 10:30 .. and if my car is too slow ill have other cars who will hand u ur assbut i doubt ima have to have them bud in [Eek!] [Big Grin] Merlot is more then welcome to join the rape party bc let me tell u D HOE or wutever ur name is u dont stand a chance [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Who is acting tough? If you thing im acting tough, sorry its just natural. First off nemo, i was talking to merlot, Did i ask any of his cheerleaders to chime in? D hoe? your mama nigga. So your telling me that i can bring what ever i want to race and you and your cheerleader friends will race me? Dont come with empty pockets either. And is This not CA F O R D s?? with your camero. You have to race mustangs because you cant beat any other maros. You must have said " ask who nemo is". So tough, by the way i did ask who you was... No one knew. It also figures you would meet at sam burgers, let me guess who picked that spot... old hungry ass eddie306, let me refraise that eddiewantsa306. im not sure if i can make it this weekend. To eat at sams. but please belive that we will meet one day soon. By the way, if merlot is reading this... Im sure you have to have the uglyist cheerleader in history and your slow.

[ November 02, 2006, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: dbo ]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

I only got 1 word for you pal:

You should change your name to dslow cuz it rhymes with dhomo and that's what you are. a slow homo.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com