Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Times for my car (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Times for my car
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok, you tell me how it's advantageous to have 3.55s instead of 4.10s

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I was talking about N/A. The bottle will push him into the high 11's with some sticky tires and learning the car.

i think clark is doing a 150 shot [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I was talking about N/A. The bottle will push him into the high 11's with some sticky tires and learning the car.

i think clark is doing a 150 shot [Eek!] [Big Grin]
better have some stickies then [burnout]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I ran a 12.1 @ 113 with 3.08's how can you tell me he won't EASILY hit the 11's on STICKY tires?

"EASILY" high 11's [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
because you're the most awesomest driver ever? [Big Grin]

--------------------

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A good driver with a good suspension and good tires(DR's) with gears should be able to put that car in the 12's as long as the trans doesn't blow up when you powershift it!!!!!!!!!!! [burnout]

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-:
because you're the most awesomest driver ever? [Big Grin]

Unfortunately that is not the case, but I will bet 2 to 1 that if I have that car for 1 hour I can put it in the 11's with a 150 shot within 3 passes max. Most likely the first pass.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

yeah somewhere between page 1 and 4 I missed this being a 5-speed H/C/I + N20 car.

still depending on tire that's a safe bet to make, e.g. street tires.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com