Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ****Official Feedback Thread**** (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: ****Official Feedback Thread****
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the guy with the injectors and drive shaft could talk with u if u wish? would u like for me to go get him and have him replay the exact scenario? hes a very well known respectable man in these parts lol. quit it
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The two times I've bought from haulinass i drove 4hr round trips, and each time i got there at said time and ALWAYS have had to wait for hours or play run around trying to catch him. So now i just see his ads as spam. Got sick of bending over backwards over a couple hundred dollars in used parts. So I'll agree he plays people that drive a far distance knowing they're going to stick around because of the long ass drive to try n meet him.

Ham [BS flag]

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HaulinAss Motorsports is a good seller of used parts in my book.
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good Buyers!

Jayl - Thanks Again

93 twintrbo - Nice Meeting you

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks bro!! You too! We'll be talking again soon! Haha

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so regardless of the parts being wrong or any confusion, hauling ass motor sports did not return the money for the parts like he said he would. ive called countless times on time that he requested to connect with him, for him to only fakeand duck and dodge me. he tell me his son is in the hospital in the most recent excuses, so i have somebody else call to buy his convertible car for sale, and matt owner of hauling ass motor sports all the sudden can meet him there that night. can sell a car but not honor his word is not signs of any real man with any real word. bad business with hauling ass motor sports, have the texts to prove as well.

[ December 15, 2012, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
so regardless of the parts being wrong or any confusion, hauling ass motor sports did not return the money for the parts like he said he would. ive called countless times on time that he requested to connect with him, for him to only fakeand duck and dodge me. he tell me his son is in the hospital in the most recent excuses, so i have somebody else call to buy his convertible car for sale, and matt owner of hauling ass motor sports all the sudden can meet him there that night. can sell a car but not honor his word is not signs of any real man with any real word. bad business with hauling ass motor sports, have the texts to prove as well.

Once again your an incompetent and illiterate moron. Noone called me as I dont have a convertible for sale. Your a liar and really need to grow up. If you could read you would see where I told you I was taking care of a family emergency and nothing came before that ,NOTHING PERIOD . I told you anytime next week would be fine but you kept calling, harassing and talking and texting me shit.

The refund was not any admission of guilt, nor did I sell you anything other then what you paid for. You were not entitled to a refund. I offered it to help you out because it's white apparent you have no clue in the world as to what you are doing. However you are now on your own. Like I told you yesterday, be an asshole, have a nice day

Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now you have time???????

[ December 15, 2012, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
Now you have time??????? [Mad] "I'll See You in Court"
I have all you text message bro

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
Good Buyers!

Jayl - Thanks Again

93 twintrbo - Nice Meeting you

+1 good buyer [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanted to say great seller John aka Blown67 he hooked me up on the price and even got to BS with him for about an hr.
Wish the mods would let him back I think he's a good guy and also helpful ...

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Wanted to say great seller John aka Blown67 he hooked me up on the price and even got to BS with him for about an hr.
Wish the mods would let him back I think he's a good guy and also helpful ...

I agree! He is a great contribution to this community.
94cobra5.0
¯
Member # 9955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94cobra5.0  Ford pictures for 94cobra5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shout out to lee just got my valve covers from him thanks lee
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got a complete vert top setup from foxbody (steve) and as always, great sale...and great product. Thanks!

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks again!!!
Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
jfthomas
¯
Member # 8098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jfthomas  Ford pictures for jfthomas    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
swedensky is a good sells man. Would buy from him again. Thanks for the dash mat.
Posts: 362 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you to both "foxbody" and "unclaimedstangs". Made two unrelated transactions with both sellers on my trip to San Jose and both sellers were very professional and honestly represented their parts for sale.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trickfow211 is a great buyer , came thru and had a good transaction.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good buyer warhorse85gt came through great communication on his way to me updating about traffic so me the seller wouldn't become impatient

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks cobra 93-4992 ! [patriot]

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-05-08, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
94cobra5.0
¯
Member # 9955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94cobra5.0  Ford pictures for 94cobra5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great seller x'$ 20 STEVE AKA FOXBODY ONCE AGAIN GREAT PARTS AT GREAT price just got sum great parts for a great deal wont be the last time i come for parts . [patriot] [Big Grin]
90mustang530
¯
Member # 12459

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90mustang530  Ford pictures for 90mustang530    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Darkhorse04
90 lx notch
Both bought some carpet from me
Trustworthy buyers

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
87 ssp thanks for the wheels. great seller no bs straight business [burnout]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EDS50 - Solid buyer! Thanks again Ed!

[ 2013-06-13, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Notch1320 ]

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com