Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ****Official Feedback Thread**** (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: ****Official Feedback Thread****
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cemelevu is a SOLID Buyer! Thanks!!!
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
cemelevu is a SOLID Buyer! Thanks!!!

Not a problem, another quality piece, and smooth transaction.
Tripod
¯
Member # 12868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tripod  Ford pictures for Tripod    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Steve(foxbody). Got a shell seats and carpet. great guy and good to work with. Allways truthfull and good pricing

--------------------
1992 5.0 347 stroker fully built and supercharged
1992 5.0 daily driver with t4 turbo
1999 f350 full banks kit
2007 prius ...O yeah

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad buyer fivptgo took all day to come from sac to my house in Pittsburg to buy a motor and rear end shows up at 930 PM instantly starts rooting through my car proceeds to tell me how many miles I had on my car then says I wasted his time and he drives off speeding down my street with a trailer.
Bad buyer poor communication showed up super late didn't ask permission to inspect anything and walks off from a deal.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad Feedback for LXjames. Misrepresenting original mileage of his car/parts.

quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
Bad buyer fivptgo took all day to come from sac to my house in Pittsburg to buy a motor and rear end shows up at 930 PM instantly starts rooting through my car proceeds to tell me how many miles I had on my car then says I wasted his time and he drives off speeding down my street with a trailer.
Bad buyer poor communication showed up super late didn't ask permission to inspect anything and walks off from a deal.

I really can't believe you have the nerve to post this BS here. You wasted a ton of our time and money. When something is advertised as 26k original miles it's pretty easy to tell if it actually has 26k original miles or not. The likelihood that your car has only 26k miles is so unlikely that you're the only one in the world that might believe that, but you know it's not true, so stop advertising it.

Pictures of this car should be posted. I just drove an hour and a half each way with my brother to check this car out to most likely purchase the motor. We brought a shop crane, tons of tools to finish pulling the motor and rented a uhaul trailer. We had every intent of purchasing this motor if it were a true 26k mile survivor.

When someone makes a claim of 26k original miles I figure they must know something.

I worked at a Mustang shop that specialized in Fox 5.0's 87-93 for several years. A car in that bad of condition has at best 226k miles on it.

Unless you have absolute proof otherwise you should remove your claim to 26k original miles because there is not a fool on this earth that would believe that claim with the condition of that car and components. It's beat, been painted, dirty, greasy, interior is beat, the under side is caked with grease all in under 30k miles? You should know better than to front this as a 26k original mile car. We could see all of this with less than one minute of inspection time. How can you not see this with the car sitting in your garage daily?

Now we're out 5 hours total of our time between getting all the tools and cherry picker ready, renting the uhaul trailer, driving there & back, returning the uhaul trailer, gas for nearly 200 miles of total driving and a $15 bridge toll. I also missed the sale of an item that I have for sale, so that I could go do all of this.

On top of all that James acted like he was amused by the fact that he wasted our time.

I still wish James the best of luck and hope he can sell everything.

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FivePTSlow:

quote:

I really can't believe you have the nerve to post this BS here. You wasted a ton of our time and money. When something is advertised as 26k original miles it's pretty easy to tell if it actually has 26k original miles or not. The likelihood that your car has only 26k miles is so unlikely that you're the only one in the world that might believe that, but you know it's not true, so stop advertising it.

Pictures of this car should be posted. I just drove an hour and a half each way with my brother to check this car out to most likely purchase the motor. We brought a shop crane, tons of tools to finish pulling the motor and rented a uhaul trailer. We had every intent of purchasing this motor if it were a true 26k mile survivor.

When someone makes a claim of 26k original miles I figure they must know something.

I worked at a Mustang shop that specialized in Fox 5.0's 87-93 for several years. A car in that bad of condition has at best 226k miles on it.

Unless you have absolute proof otherwise you should remove your claim to 26k original miles because there is not a fool on this earth that would believe that claim with the condition of that car and components. It's beat, been painted, dirty, greasy, interior is beat, the under side is caked with grease all in under 30k miles? You should know better than to front this as a 26k original mile car. We could see all of this with less than one minute of inspection time. How can you not see this with the car sitting in your garage daily?

Now we're out 5 hours total of our time between getting all the tools and cherry picker ready, renting the uhaul trailer, driving there & back, returning the uhaul trailer, gas for nearly 200 miles of total driving and a $15 bridge toll. I also missed the sale of an item that I have for sale, so that I could go do all of this.

On top of all that James acted like he was amused by the fact that he wasted our time.

So are you forgetting that I text your brother pictures of the motor and he said all good looks great etc?!??

Or how about the fact that the car sat outside for 4-5 year until I bought it with a worn out tarp as the only "protection"?

Or maybe I should show you all the smog certificates stacked up verifying the mileage of said vehicle? And as far as I know your brother got the trailer for free. So ill give you credit in toll and gas but you guys jumped to conclusions based on what you saw. If you really knew stangs you would know that they are not always as they appear.

Clunky ass old 5.0 but it can run down a gtr and wheelie past a built porche. Look at my car you think it's just some repainted vert, look even closer you see it's a very rare, yes crashed, but rare ase mclaren. I wish you the best of luck but you guys came to do business with me after I made multiple attempts before hand to show you the quality of what you where buying. Your talking shit about the car but you didn't even look at the motor but oh well ill sell it Dan and throw the rear end in my coupe have a good one fellas best of luck to the both of you truthfully

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FivePTSlow:

quote:

So are you forgetting that I text your brother pictures of the motor and he said all good looks great etc?!??

Or how about the fact that the car sat outside for 4-5 year until I bought it with a worn out tarp as the only "protection"?

Or maybe I should show you all the smog certificates stacked up verifying the mileage of said vehicle? And as far as I know your brother got the trailer for free. So ill give you credit in toll and gas but you guys jumped to conclusions based on what you saw. If you really knew stangs you would know that they are not always as they appear.

Clunky ass old 5.0 but it can run down a gtr and wheelie past a built porche. Look at my car you think it's just some repainted vert, look even closer you see it's a very rare, yes crashed, but rare ase mclaren. I wish you the best of luck but you guys came to do business with me after I made multiple attempts before hand to show you the quality of what you where buying. Your talking shit about the car but you didn't even look at the motor but oh well ill sell it Dan and throw the rear end in my coupe have a good one fellas best of luck to the both of you truthfully

Not your fault, but my brother has a pretty old phone with low resolution, so the pics looked great on it. Once in person was a different story. Even with a car sitting that long it wouldn't accumulate that much grease/grime all over the place. Dust/dirt yes. Grease like that is built up over years of driving. I currently own two cars that were bought brand new one with 44k miles, and the other with 68k miles. Neither of them have any grease build up at all. Even my 5.0 with a little over 100k original miles didn't have that much build up.

We brought a leak down tester and compression tester with us in addition to all of the tools, cherry picker etc, but after I looked at the engine it was easy to see 26k original miles is a bit far fetched.

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
fivptgo
¯
Member # 7421

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fivptgo  Ford pictures for fivptgo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can we just get lxjames to post some detailed pics of the engine bay of this 26k mile mclaren and we could let cafords decide, LOL 26k this car has got to be the finest example of shit I have ever seen.
I have personally owned a 92k coupe a 190k hatch
another 200k coupe a 130k vert among others.
not to mention the countless foxes I have rebuild,torn apart,worked on or blew up.
My guess would be that this is jimmy's first project!

It is quite obvious that this pile is high mile.
226-326k
Good luck on your sale

Posts: 106 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan, 93coupessp, great buyer. One of the few that kept his word when purchasing my Wolfe caged 89 GT roller. Great communication and no money B.S.. cash and carry buyer.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Dan, 93coupessp, great buyer. One of the few that kept his word when purchasing my Wolfe caged 89 GT roller. Great communication and no money B.S.. cash and carry buyer.

Right on dan. Ill say dans the most helpful guy ive met from this website and he doesnt bullshit you. I basically bought his roller sight unseen because i knew hes straight up dude i asked a few questions about it and i beleived his answers. People like that are hard to find when dealing with money. So thanks dan for an easy purchase today.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will01bullitt sent payment via paypal and confirmed when the item got there next day. Great buyer, quick confirmed payment.

Chillangoworrior00gt also great buyer. Said he would be at my place at 11:20, at 11:19 I see headlights pull around and as clock turns 11:20 he's parking. Punctual at its best. Paid upfront after seeing all his purchases.

Would definitely do business with both again.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

1Nasty66
¯
Member # 12991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Nasty66  Ford pictures for 1Nasty66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
Will01bullitt sent payment via paypal and confirmed when the item got there next day. Great buyer, quick confirmed payment.

Chillangoworrior00gt also great buyer. Said he would be at my place at 11:20, at 11:19 I see headlights pull around and as clock turns 11:20 he's parking. Punctual at its best. Paid upfront after seeing all his purchases.

Would definitely do business with both again.

Thanks very smooth transaction with you, made it very easy because didn't have to waste any gas always a plus.

--------------------
2001 Bullitt DHG #2673 of 5582 built(sold)
1966 mustang 289

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SLOW95GTS is a great buyer. Would do business again. [patriot]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
SLOW95GTS is a great buyer. Would do business again. [patriot]

yea he is! came this morning just like he said he would! even threw me $5 extra bucks lol

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

oxfords281
¯
Member # 12572

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxfords281  Ford pictures for oxfords281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
03Snakeb1te

put tail lights on ebay, I paid him paypal in less than 8 hours and 6-7 hours after I paid him he sold them to a local guy, and after I paid him he was advertising the part on other sites. [Roll Eyes]

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=113907

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More good feedback for Will, paypaled the money right away, getting the item this week!

--------------------
click here

1Nasty66
¯
Member # 12991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Nasty66  Ford pictures for 1Nasty66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
More good feedback for Will, paypaled the money right away, getting the item this week!

No problem and thanks again!

--------------------
2001 Bullitt DHG #2673 of 5582 built(sold)
1966 mustang 289

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5LiterSpeeder is a PATHETIC SELLER...GET YOUR BALLS BACK FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND

wasted time last nite on phone setting up deal to buy his saleen for sale,go to bank this morning to get his $$...and then he starts playing games about someone else is on the way,that i wasnt going to get there until after 5pm,which i never said,i said i would be coming up in the morning as soon as the bank opens...that he will call if he doesnt take it,after we already had a deal set...WASTE OF TIME

[ 2013-08-05, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Literally just sold the set of Saleens I had for sale to 50reasons. Legit/no bs kind of guy. Thanks! [patriot]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
5POINTAMRIT
¯
Member # 11311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5POINTAMRIT  Ford pictures for 5POINTAMRIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This guy duncan motors a joke on his ad it says all prices are best offer he told me 75 for a steering column i offered 50 since im cOming like 2hours away. And he says "should i give it for free" not even a no thanks. Bad customer service Wtf dont say "prices are best offer" if u aint going to even hear them. A simple no thanks would have been fine. Luckily i met another member on here who sold it to me for $40 with steering and key and that too 30mins away from me.

And i dont need all the members trying to get at me just because i spoke some real shit keep it to yourself im just telling my experience because everyones giving their opinion on what they dont like on a sale well i gave mines as well thats all.

--------------------
2017 Mustang GT
2003 DSG Cobra
1991 Mustang 5.0- Sold
1990 Mustang 5.0 331 Stroker 402rwhp- SOLD
Supercharged 01 Mustang GT 368rwhp-SOLD

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Venomousnotch is a stand up guy! Came to get some center caps and pulled them all himself cause my jack is out of order. Will be looking forward to business with him again!

--------------------
click here

WAR189
¯
Member # 11072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WAR189  Ford pictures for WAR189    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bought some spindles from apexpreddy today. He wasn't home, but his wife was able to sell them to me. Seem look good people. Thanks for the awesome deal!

--------------------
CAfurds
91' GT

egress
¯
Member # 13128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for egress  Ford pictures for egress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ssf50 excellent buyer. decided on a price immediately, good communication on the way, met at the agreed spot right on the dot. Thanks again!
Posts: 286 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mdlrfox8846 got me in contact with his friend who had a set of bassani headers and 3" exhaust, bought everything cause it was top not stuff for sale for a great price...met up when he said he was at the right time! wish every deal went like this!!

thanks bro!

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://forums.corral.net/forums/power-adders/1431009-94-95-vortech-s-trim-package-%2A%2Abest-deal%2A%2A-2.html

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com