Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 2003 Mach 1... (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FS: 2003 Mach 1...
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Thanks guys. Im sad to see it go, but its DEFINITELY time to move on. I hate paying monthly on a car that just sits in the garage 99.9% of the time, & maybe im getting old, but this car aint really daily driver material...

This. I know exactly what you mean. My GXP is daily driver material but it just sits in the garage more than 9 days out of 10, especially with the crap weather right now.

I will do a trade plus cash for the GXP. [Big Grin]

Man, I would hop on that deal in a heartbeat Dave, but unfortunately I still owe money on the Mach...
What a coincidence! I still owe money on the GXP too. Gotta love free money though...

Either way, best of luck with the sale. I'm certain that you won't need it.

BTW, the Raptor should be here in about a month. [patriot] And you still need to collect on driving the GXP. I might recommend against doing that though. [Wink]

[ December 13, 2010, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Thanks guys. Im sad to see it go, but its DEFINITELY time to move on. I hate paying monthly on a car that just sits in the garage 99.9% of the time, & maybe im getting old, but this car aint really daily driver material...

This. I know exactly what you mean. My GXP is daily driver material but it just sits in the garage more than 9 days out of 10, especially with the crap weather right now.

I will do a trade plus cash for the GXP. [Big Grin]

Man, I would hop on that deal in a heartbeat Dave, but unfortunately I still owe money on the Mach...
What a coincidence! I still owe money on the GXP too. Gotta love free money though...

Either way, best of luck with the sale. I'm certain that you won't need it.

BTW, the Raptor should be here in about a month. [patriot] And you still need to collect on driving the GXP. I might recommend against doing that though. [Wink]

Hey, well why don't we just switch cars & pay each others payments. [Wink]

[ December 13, 2010, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think my payment might take some of the fun and enjoyment out of the car. LOL.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think my payment might take some of the fun and enjoyment out of the car. LOL.

PM sent

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:

PM sent
PM replied.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
D what ever you do don't ever try to sell your white coupe.
good luck on the sale though [Cool]

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 92sleeperGT:
D what ever you do don't ever try to sell your white coupe.
good luck on the sale though [Cool]

Thanks bro...

The coupe is here to stay... I will NEVER be stangless...

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dustin if u and Dave switch cars that be sick!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
Dustin if u and Dave switch cars that be sick!

A few bucks could make it happen. [Wink]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Anybody??? If nobody shows interest by this weekend, the car will be getting returned to stock...

--------------------

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could get an 03/04 cobra for a little more imo

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:

Typical Cafords reply.....

LOL... Well whatever 03/04 Cobra you buy for "a little more" isn't going to have a full maximum motorsports grip box suspension which runs almost $4,000. Not to mention Longtubes, full exhaust, intake, tune, wheels, ETC. Plus the car has Cobra skirts, decklid/spoiler, & mirrors, have you ever priced any of these parts? Used the spoilers alone go for $300, not including the decklid & 3rd brake light, Cobra mirrors easily go for $200, as well as the sideskirts. All of this stuff adds up quickly to well over the $2000 over KBB price I am asking... Not to mention, have you seen how clean the car is???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, most 03/04 Cobra's you will find slightly above my price are most likely gonna have compression issues on the driver side....

I will sell the car for $13,000 right now in stock condition. Its well worth the price IMO.

[ December 16, 2010, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If your not in a hurry to sell just wait awhile and post it up everywhere and i guarantee you will get your asking price if not more because you just got to think about it theres someone else out there that will want this car just like you did and they will pay the asking price just have patients and you'll get it but anyways
good look with the sale

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bump for a super clean ass mach1, you are letting this thing go for super cheap

--------------------
2015 focus st2
2011 Gt 5.0
04 ZY fobra sold

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Thanks guys. I kinda want to let it go quickly for 2 reasons, if I dont sell soon, I will change my mind & keep it, & also there is a certain CTS-V I have my eye on...

--------------------

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[Roll Eyes] some people just need to post stupid comments in for sale threads..

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

SMH + LOL. Go away.

Epic - Good luck with the sale bro. My advice would be to stick to your asking price until the right buyer comes by. Not sure if you posted it over at Corral or SVTP, I'm sure you'll get more serious interest there and not your typical " I could get _____ for that price" you'll get from here.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Thanks again guys...

I want to hold out, & I'm pretty confident that I can get my asking price, but there is a car I'm interested in... I have posted it on both Corral, SVTP, & Mach1registry, but no serious interest right now. Its pretty much THE WORST time to sell a Mustang, or any car for that matter right now...

[ December 16, 2010, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

harley56
¯
Member # 6731

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for harley56  Ford pictures for harley56    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I didn't have my Azure Blue I would be all over this. You did an awesome job with every single mod, best looking one I've seen period. If taking it back to stock sees you selling the wheels and tires, lmk.
GLWS

Posts: 89 | From: Sonoma county | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Rio1999GT
¯
Member # 9231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio1999GT  Ford pictures for Rio1999GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still call dibs on those items when you do part it out! where are you located btw?
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do yet. There has been zero interest in the car as is at this point.

I'm located in Sacramento BTW.

--------------------

1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you do end up going back to stock I'm interested in the front and rear coilovers.

GLWS

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeha it is one clean car ive seen it a few times at the raceway an dif you do put it back to stock let me know asap i realy need some suspenesion parts on my cobra
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anybody??? If nobody shows interest by this weekend, the car will be getting returned to stock...

and you know ill be interested in some suspension parts lol.. but GLWTS thats a nice ass mach bro keep us updated.. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Thanks for the compliments & interest fellas... I'm not too sure what fate the Mach faces at this point, but if I do decide to return it to stock & sell the parts off, this is a list of the parts I will be keeping for myself so I can install them on my coupe.

-MM front coilovers & Bilsteins
-MM Panhard bar
-MM torque arm
-FR500's

Parts that will be available.

-MM K member
-MM a arms
-MM k member brace
-MM Bumpsteer kit
-MGW shifter (for tr3650)
-C&L 85MM maf & inlet tube
-SCT Xcal2 tuner
-Cobra decklid
-Cobra mirrors
-Cobra side skirts
-Bullitt Side scoops

Like I said though, not too sure if I'm going this route yet, I'm still trying to hold out to see if anybody wants to purchase the car as a whole...

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com