Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: Built Stroker, 4V, Single Turbo, TKO600, Big Fuel System, 750rwhp Teminator Clone (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FS: Built Stroker, 4V, Single Turbo, TKO600, Big Fuel System, 750rwhp Teminator Clone
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sure I will, I'm building a clone of my terminator clone, I already have a teksid block sitting in my garage! I'm not staying out of the game!

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
OZZY
¯
Member # 9017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY  Ford pictures for OZZY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car, just saw it in a mustang magazine top ten mustangs of 2010, it's number eight I think it should be number one!
[worship]

--------------------
"Im the type of guy that can admire a great body doesn't matter the make."

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOSS 32V:
Ok, I hate to do this after all the time/work/money I have in this car but I got a business opportunity and need the cash to invest in it, whoever buys it will have a 99% track ready and headache free car, I have invested around 40k in it, I know times are tough and most likely will get less that what is really worth but this is the game in the car world, I know for sure I'll be building another one just like this very soon....

This is a 1999 Mustang Gt converted to look like 03-04 cobra by the previous owner (body shop owner also), he used OEM Ford parts, and repainted the whole car factory color ''Rio red'', the paint job is flawless, the finish has a thick clear coat that was wet sanded and buffed for no ''orange peel'' like factory paint jobs, even behind the doors and under the trunk the paint is shiny like the body, the car has always been garaged after the conversion, the body has 83k miles, the motor, tranny and most of the mods have around 7k miles, straight body, never been in an accident, clean tittle, registered and smogged in CA

This is a street car ready for the track with the exception of no a/c, heater and windshield wipers, driveability is like or better than stock, race weight is 3,380lbs w/o driver, the a/c can be put back for less than 200-300 bucks and the for the heater all is needed is the controls, everything is still under the dash.

This car will be featured in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine sometime next year, they did a photoshoot this past June

The oil/filter has been changed between 9-11 times in the last 7k miles.(since motor build)

It has been in long road trips twice without issues or over heating in traffic, It gets a good 18mpg on the highway

My previous set-up was a procharger F1-A which made 711rwhp @ 20psi on 110 octane race fuel and ran 11.6@129 on 17psi/650rwhp with a stiff suspension and street tires, I have changed the suspension since then but I haven't been able to take it to the track on the new turbo set-up.

It's been tuned at NextGen Autosport in Hayward Ca (510-538-8088) ever since I owned it, on 10 and 13psi using 91 octane race gas and 13 degrees of timing, at 10 psi it made 540rwhp and 580rwtq and at 13psi it made 600rwhp and 600rwtq but the boost controller wasn't set up right and the boost was coming up too soft, with the new settings the boost hits hard, I haven't been back to the rollers but I'm sure it would put down 610rwhp and 640rwtq at 13psi, I will take it back to the dyno soon to turn up the boost to 20-22psi on race gas it should be at around 800rwtq 750rwhp. The turbo starts making boost around 2500rpms and hits full boost at 4300rpms.

If you are looking for an all out built street/strip cobra and don't care what a VIN # says this is the car for you, this ad may shock a lot of people that thought it was a real terminator but you really can't tell, it has top shelf parts, if you compare it to a real terminator this car is way better, why? #1 Built motor, #2 Stronger than T56 Tranny and better for drag racing 5 speed tranny, #3 Solid rear axle, #4 better than stock pain job #5 cheaper insurance.

Asking $26k (no free rides without cash in hand)

Here's a list of mods, I'm sure I'm missing a few

Engine:

03/04 Cobra Iron block bored .020 over (7k miles)
MMR 950 5.0L Stroker rotating assembly
Kellogg Stroker crankshaft
Manley 4340 Forged H-beam Rods with ARP2000 Bolts
Manly Forged Pistons -11 CC 9.1:1 Compression ratio
Total Seal Rings
Clevite Performance Rod and Main bearings
03-04 cobra oil pump
Stock ''C'' Heads and Cams
Stock 01 cobra intake with ceramic coated hat
Ldc coolant head mod
Meziere electric water pump
Meziere overflow coolant tank
Moroso coolant catch can
Egr delete
200 Amp Chromed Alternator (2k miles)
Moroso valve cover catch can
Cam covers and COP covers custom powder coated wrinkle red/black
Canton power steering tank relocated
03/04 cobra aluminum radiator
Flex-a-lite black magic radiator fan mounted to rad
Custom Fittings/coolant lines
Battery relocated in trunk

Transmission:

Tremec TKO600 5 speed rated at 600 lbs/ft (7k miles)
Aluminum fly wheel
Spec stage 3 clutch
MGW shifter
MGW shifter knob
Steeda clutch cable/quadrant/fire wall adjuster
Aluminum drive shaft
Stock '99 gt solid rear with 28 spline moser axles and 3'' wheel studs
3.31 gears

Fuel system
Return Style Fuel System
Aeromotive sump kit welded to stock tank
Aeromotive A1000 Fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel pump controller with kill switch and high/low voltage switch
Aeromotive fuel filters (2)
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Aeromotive fuel rails
-10an feed line to ''Y'' block to 2 -8an to fuel rails
83lbs Siemens fuel injectors low impedance
Acceleronics injector driver

Power adder:

Turbonetics GTK-1000 ball bearing 76mm turbo (rated 1000hp)
Custom turbo kit build by myself
mild steel piping ceramic coated and header wrapped
Every pipe in the turbo kit has been ceramic coated
Turbosmart 50mm wastegate
Turbosmart boost controller($$)
turbo heat blanket, 6'' bell mouth
Paxton Air-to-air front mount intercooler
Procharger big red race blow off valve
Pmas MAF blow thru set up in a 3.5'' discharge pipe
4'' Down pipe with 3.5'' electric DMH low profile cutout
Magnaflow Magnapac cat-back with 4'' rolled tips

Suspension: (2k miles)

Upr chromoly K-member and A arms
Upr front coilovers
Tokico 5-way adjustable drag struts
175lbs rate front springs
Maximum Motorsport caster camber plates
Kenny brown subframe connectors
Maximum Motorsport lower control arms
QA1/UPR pro-series rear coil overs with 12-way QA1 adjustable shocks($$$)
150lbs rate rear springs
Baer understeer kit
Brembo cobra ''R'' 4 piston front calipers painted red with drilled/slotted rotors
Baer 13'' rear brakes

Interior:

Corbeau LG1 red/black racing seats
Corbeau seat brakets
Rear seat delete
03-04 center console
03-04 cobra steering wheel
Pioneer deck
Dual pillar gauge pod, steering column gauge pod and custom 3way gauge pod
Autometer boost/vacuum gauge
Autometer water temp gauge
Autometer oil temp gauge
Autometer fuel pressure gauge
Autometer oil pressure gauge
Autometer volt meter gauge
AEM wideband gauge
Turbosmart boost controller($$)
Raptor shift light
S&W race cars 8-point roll cage (not installed yet) with door swing outs
MGW bling
35% tint all around

Wheels/tires

FR500 Replicas
18x9 up front with BFG KDW 265/35/18 tires 60% tread left
18x12.5'' rear widened by WeldCraft wheels ($$$) with 345/35/18 BFG Drag radials
Rims were powdercoater Satin black and then I added a red pinstripe
''SVT'' Center caps

Here's some pics...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- [Big Grin] [Razz]

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com